KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Star Wars 7 opening crawl

Disney logo?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
No 2 40.00%
Yes 2 40.00%
Hell no 1 20.00%
Total: 5 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Star Wars 7 opening crawl
Started by: JediRobin23

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

Star Wars 7 opening crawl

Hoping that they will not mention Disney to start this movie. Still should be just lucas film only. What do you think?

Old Post Oct 19th, 2014 04:44 AM
Click here to Send JediRobin23 a Private Message Find more posts by JediRobin23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

It will be Lucasfilm. But who will be the distributor? 20th Century Fox or Disney?

Old Post Oct 21st, 2014 06:57 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

It should be Disney. They have the rights to the new movies now, however I think Fox has DVD distribution rights to the original 6 up until 2020 or so?

I like George.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2014 12:55 AM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

I'm thinking of the marvel movies. I know some of them start off with the marvel logo. I think 20th century fox is outta the picture.

Last edited by JediRobin23 on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 03:00 AM

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2014 02:55 AM
Click here to Send JediRobin23 a Private Message Find more posts by JediRobin23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Oh yeah. The Lucasfilm logo will definitely flash before the movie, absolutely.

But right, I don't see how Fox 20th Century would be there at all. Just like in Toy Story 3 you see the "Walt Disney Pictures" castle followed by the "Pixar" logo.

In Episode 7 you will probably see "Walt Disney Pictures" then the "LucasFilm" logo followed by the opening crawl of course.

I like George.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2014 05:19 PM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Yup, that will probably be it. So no more Fox Fanfare.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2014 07:53 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

Hard to accept. Are you sure they just can't leave out the Disney to start the movie?. Perhaps leave it at the end during the credits....

Or, if they really have to be very subtle about it....

Last edited by JediRobin23 on Oct 23rd, 2014 at 05:51 AM

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2014 05:44 AM
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

I will miss the Fox fanfare and logos no doubt.

But, as long as the movie starts with "A long time ago....." followed by that iconic scroll and musical theme, I don't see how my next 2 hours would be ruined because of a different distribution logo. wink

I honestly think Disney is going to fit in just fine with SW. Maybe because I went there 2 years ago and saw all the cool SW stuff they have. It's in good hands.

I like George.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2014 07:29 PM
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

It better be....it better be....

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 12:47 AM
queeq
Chaos

Fox was only the distributor guys... they didn't have much to say about the content.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 08:27 AM
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

I know. smile

But unlike Fox, Disney owns the right to the content now whereas in the past it was Lucasfilm.

I was just saying I don't care what the opening logos are. The fox fanfare is nostalgic, but once the movie starts who cares what came before it. wink

I like George.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 05:11 PM
dadudemon

I hope the film starts with the classic Tinkerbell flying about and then blessing the Disney Castle Logo with her magic wand while tinkley magical pixie dust sounds are blasting in our anticipatory ears. Also, she should giggle while doing it.

That should piss off the neck-beards.

*irritated breathing intensifies*

Oh man, it would be even better if after that, Mickey Mouse introduces the movie similar to the Fantasia Films. "Oh. huh huh. Hi, there! Well, let's watch a MOOOOOOvieeee!"

Do you know why I want all of these things? Anything to piss off the pissy Star Wars-tards as long as it does not affect the film. So what if a Disney Fairy shows up to bless the Disney logo with pixie dust? Who cares? That's not the film. smile

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 07:24 PM
Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

And then Tinkerbell's wand turns into a light sabre, cuts the screen in two and there is the Lucasfilm logo... with the Seven Dwarfs sticking their heads out between the letters.

A long time ago in a fairyland far, far away...

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 08:16 PM
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
I hope the film starts with the classic Tinkerbell flying about and then blessing the Disney Castle Logo with her magic wand while tinkley magical pixie dust sounds are blasting in our anticipatory ears. Also, she should giggle while doing it.

That should piss off the neck-beards.

*irritated breathing intensifies*

Oh man, it would be even better if after that, Mickey Mouse introduces the movie similar to the Fantasia Films. "Oh. huh huh. Hi, there! Well, let's watch a MOOOOOOvieeee!"

Do you know why I want all of these things? Anything to piss off the pissy Star Wars-tards as long as it does not affect the film. So what if a Disney Fairy shows up to bless the Disney logo with pixie dust? Who cares? That's not the film. smile

We think very much alike. smile evil face

I like George.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 08:17 PM
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

Originally posted by queeq
And then Tinkerbell's wand turns into a light sabre, cuts the screen in two and there is the Lucasfilm logo... with the Seven Dwarfs sticking their heads out between the letters.

I honestly would rather see that...

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 09:19 PM
queeq
Chaos

Hehehe..

Old Post Oct 25th, 2014 07:25 AM
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

Old Post Oct 25th, 2014 04:48 PM
queeq
Chaos

Euh... yeah.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2014 04:46 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by queeq

OH MAN!

Yes! THIS!

laughing

Old Post Oct 26th, 2014 09:48 PM
Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

And then Tinkerbell is the main villain of the movie!!

Am I going too far now?

I like George.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2014 01:37 AM