KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Middle Earth films

Middle Earth films
Started by: elrond72

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
elrond72

Middle Earth films

Just been looking on you tube and OMG!!!!!!!!!!! Seen what looks like a trailer for the film of The Silmarillion!!! Is this real?? What is happening? Are we going to be treated to more realisations of Middle Earth? It looks.............I mean............sorry my head has exploded. Oh and has anyone seen Born of Hope. I assume it is the story of Aragorn. The works of Tolkien are at last being brought to the screen it seems for people who have never read the books (may Illuvatar forgive them) to experience and enjoy. I think we should have a Middle Earth forum now not just LOTR. Exabyte with your knowledge, fancy being a moderator?

Old Post Feb 26th, 2013 11:49 PM
elrond72 is currently offline Click here to Send elrond72 a Private Message Find more posts by elrond72 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
elrond72

Just looked again its fan based i feel like a right plank now. still does look good and i was a bit pissed at the time. there was a film called ancanar based on the lotr world anyone seen or know about this. i heard it was pulled but there are some new shots out there and it looks like it might have been remade with a bigger budget

Old Post Mar 5th, 2013 03:03 PM
elrond72 is currently offline Click here to Send elrond72 a Private Message Find more posts by elrond72 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote