KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » China: The New Bin Laden

China: The New Bin Laden
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deano

China: The New Bin Laden

Orwell wrote the script

'Fear and war were used to keep everyone in line, but not even Orwell anticipated Homeland Security feeling up the genitals of air travelers and shopping center customers. Every day in people’s lives, there came over the TV the Two Minutes of Hate. An image of Emmanuel Goldstein, a propaganda creation of the Ministry of Truth, who is designated as Oceania’s Number One Enemy, appeared on the screen.

Goldstein was the non-existent “enemy of the state” whose non-existent organization, “The Brotherhood,” was Oceania’s terrorist enemy. The Goldstein Threat justified the “Homeland Security” that violated all known Rights of Englishmen and kept Oceania’s subjects “safe.”

Since 9/11, with some diversions into Sheik Mohammed and Mohamed Atta, the two rivals to bin Laden as the “Mastermind of 9/11,” Osama bin Laden has played the 21st century roll of Emmanuel Goldstein. Now that the Obama Regime has announced the murder of the modern-day Goldstein, a new demon must be constructed before Oceania’s wars run out of justifications.'

http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?...a&aid=24715

The script is playing out as David Icke has said it would since the 1990s - he said then to watch for the economic and military rise of China because the plan is for a war between the 'West', Russia and China. A CIA insider confirmed this to him in 1997 and Chinese society is the blueprint for the global Orwellian state they have manipulated for so long to impose.

i believe america will war with china at some point. what do you think?

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post May 11th, 2011 05:31 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Shadow Z

If they do, what reason could they give to the world? They no longer have a fire and brimstone attitude to communism like they did before so any reason would have to be a pretty strong one. Not to mention war with China has always been avoided at all costs in the past conflicts; more likely the U.S. and ourselves will find an easier target - that is if they are purposely looking for one.

Old Post May 11th, 2011 06:42 PM
Lord Shadow Z is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: China: The New Bin Laden

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deano

i believe america will war with china at some point. what do you think?

People have been claiming this since the 50's, bro.

And China isn't the new Bin Laden, we already have an Asian Bin Laden in N. Korea and Kim Jong-Il.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 12th, 2011 05:29 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liberator
Mums Gardener

That would seem like a very large step - from a sole person to an entire country.

I'm actually interested to see who becomes the scapegoat of the western world now.

- Emma Goldman

Old Post May 13th, 2011 12:58 PM
Liberator is currently offline Click here to Send Liberator a Private Message Find more posts by Liberator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

well we have to have someone to fear. and its gonna take something special for us to accept a new world order. ...

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post May 13th, 2011 04:03 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Deano
well we have to have someone to fear. and its gonna take something special for us to accept a new world order. ...

That begs the question, if Osama was the "fear figure to control the masses", why get ride of him?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 13th, 2011 08:56 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Robtard
That begs the question, if Osama was the "fear figure to control the masses", why get ride of him?

The conspiracy theorists state that they got rid of him as a form of more control. It rallies support for the lizard people's puppet and get's him re-elected. It was part of the plan, all along. Dun dun dunnnnn.

Anyway, inimalist wrote a very nice rebuttal to the idea of going to war with China.

Lemme see if I can find it...

Ahhhh, here it is:

Originally posted by inimalist
/facepalm

ok, I'll explain the first list then. When China exports, it makes some money, when it imports, it spends money. So, the export list shows that 162.9 Billion is earned every year from exporting to America. From the numbers shown, it represents 1/3 of income from relevant trading partners. Not only does America represent the most lucrative nation which China exports to, it essentially doubles all but Hong Kong in terms of net export revenue. The bracketed number represents the amount of growth in that value since the previous year. So, not only is America the most valuable nation which China exports to, exports are growing at an extremely high rate (over 30 billion per year, and this was 2005).

Top Countries China Exports To

•United States = $162.9 (+30%)
•Hong Kong = $124.5 (+23%)
•Japan = $84 (+14%)
•South Korea = $35.1 (+26%)
•Germany = $32.5 (+37%)
•Netherlands = $25.9 (+40%)
•United Kingdom = $19 (+27%)
•Singapore = $16.6 (+31%)
•Taiwan = $16.6 (+22%)
•Russia = $13.2 (+45%)

man, dude, its a list, how can you not get it? no, America is the number 1 export nation from China, and an insignificant importer. This means, if America shut down trade, china would be out 30% of its trade revenue, and would only recover 48.7 billion in money it no longer spends on imports (which it would have to spend elsewhere)

Top Countries China Imports From
•Japan = $100.5 (+9%)
•South Korea = $76.8 (+23%)
•Taiwan = $74.7 (+15%)
•United States = $48.7 (+9%)
•Germany = $30.7 (+1%)
•Malaysia = $20.1 (+11%)
•Singapore = $16.5 (+18%)
•Australia = $16.2 (+40%)
•Russia = $15.9 (+31%)
•Thailand = $14 (+21%)

not to just sound like a douche, but aside from misreading two very simple lists, you missed the most important list:

China's Trade Surpluses by Country
•United States = +$114.2 ($162.9-$48.7)
•Germany = +$1.8 ($32.5-$30.7)
•Singapore = +$0.1 ($16.6-$16.5)

imports and exports by themselves say little about a nations direct impact on another's economy, but a trade surplus represents how much money China makes from trading with America in general. And, as you can see, China makes more money in surpluss from America than it does gross from most other nations. America is, in fact, the only nation with whiom trade could even be considered to be significantly profitable from on China's part.

holy ****, how did i have to explain this....

EDIT: the end of the article also goes on to say that the total chinese trade surplus was 101.8 billion, less than the total trade surplus from America. If America stoped buyin Chinese goods, they would be losing over 120 billion in trade every year, according to 2005 values.

Additionally, China owns lots of our debt.

inimalist made some excellent points about that, as well, here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...postid=12643829

It puts into perspective how ill-founded the anti-China hate is. Sure, they are bastards at times..but so are the NATO nations. The only thing I want to see China do is be much more socially liberal. If they do that, then I can swallow lots of the other stuff they do.

I'm stil "USA! USA! USA!", I'm just not a blind idiot.

Old Post May 17th, 2011 05:31 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Samurai4Hire
Zombie Response Team

Originally posted by dadudemon
The conspiracy theorists state that they got rid of him as a form of more control. It rallies support for the lizard people's puppet and get's him re-elected. It was part of the plan, all along. Dun dun dunnnnn.

Anyway, inimalist wrote a very nice rebuttal to the idea of going to war with China.

Lemme see if I can find it...

Ahhhh, here it is:

Additionally, China owns lots of our debt.

inimalist made some excellent points about that, as well, here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...postid=12643829

It puts into perspective how ill-founded the anti-China hate is. Sure, they are bastards at times..but so are the NATO nations. The only thing I want to see China do is be much more socially liberal. If they do that, then I can swallow lots of the other stuff they do.

I'm stil "USA! USA! USA!", I'm just not a blind idiot.

Those are some good points but in reality China Would be more powerful if they owned the US after all is this not in the Communist manifesto to rule the PLanet?? They could make even more if they owned our resources. What is a little unnerving is that while we have a high tech Military complex China are not dumbass' and they have NUMBERS. I liken this to Rourkes Drift ,anyone Familiar with Military History. It was 100 someodd British and Welsh most in the infirmary. Literaly I thik there was about 50/60 healthy Fit for duty Soldier up against 4000 ZULU now The Brits had All the Tech Smokless powder, metal cartridges. Breach loading canon, grenades exct. The Zulu had a couple riffles from a previous raid but anyway in my example they had spears and the brits had bolt action 8 round magazines so i corilation it would be like the brits had 20 round semi auto riffles and the Zulu 8 shot bolt action then the being out numberd somuch is HHuge.

I could be wrong but i heard China had a Billion that could be fit for duty maybe a couple hundred million less but we must take the numbers into consideration . We would simply run out of Bullets. its all about atrition. and think about it.The chinese invented War, well Battle tactics. SunTsu was quite smart.

I am prepared . I am a former Marine I have a very good armory. PLenty of comparable weapons and lots of rounds ,gas masks MOP suits 6months of MRE;s for 6 people,but What is scareing the shit out of me is....How Do I Fight a SOUND Weapon?????

Old Post May 17th, 2011 10:33 AM
Samurai4Hire is currently offline Click here to Send Samurai4Hire a Private Message Find more posts by Samurai4Hire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kiwisam1991

Look at when mr bin larden got killed , well there was never any proof of that anyway but it was right when obamas ratings were the lowest they had ever been then then hit the roof , there was never any pictures of Osama dead and you will never get an account from the people who went and shot him cause they are all dead now , america has to have a enemy for the fear factor , china is a big step though , if Russia America and china went to war , I Wounder who would be the good guys , I think the British France Germany most of the eu Australia new Zealand would all have to join up to protect themselfs but would it be enough , I think if Russia and china smashed america there would be nothing holding them back from taking over , freaks the shit out of me

Old Post Mar 24th, 2013 07:07 PM
Kiwisam1991 is currently offline Click here to Send Kiwisam1991 a Private Message Find more posts by Kiwisam1991 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedi Sheriff
Bantha Rustlers Beware

If China wants to overthrow/destroy our Western, misanthropic, capitalist regime they are most welcome to. I, for one, am getting sick of our Imperialist ways.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2013 11:10 PM
Jedi Sheriff is currently offline Click here to Send Jedi Sheriff a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi Sheriff Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote