KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode IV, V & VI » What would have happened if Luke joined Darth Vader in TESB?

What would have happened if Luke joined Darth Vader in TESB?
Started by: PhoenixSam5

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PhoenixSam5

What would have happened if Luke joined Darth Vader in TESB?

I think Vader would have taken Luke to Coruscant if Luke didn't jump down on Cloud City, to kill the Emperor, and then Luke either becomes Emperor Vader's second-in command Sith apprentice, or they rule the galaxy as equals (Emperor Vader and Emperor Luke). Either way, Luke becomes a Darth (something.), sith lord.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2013 01:37 AM
Click here to Send PhoenixSam5 a Private Message Find more posts by PhoenixSam5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

I would think the emperor would sense something eventually more so given he seems the type to exercise caution with Vader in regards to his force sensitive son. If they don't have to fight their way to the emperor (crimson guard blah blah) then I can see it playing out with them slaying him. Neither alone I think could do it (vader weak against lightning and Luke just lacking exp) but together they could do it. More so with Vader giving his son training on top of Yoda's.

Darth Vader being a family man would share power with his son and become the new emperor. Luke his right hand filling in vaders old position but with more authority. Leia would have to be killed..(if so then by Luke) She's vaders last weak spot and I doubt she would turn to the dark side given her beef with the death star blowing up her planet. If Luke did go with vader I would imagine any attempt to liberate Han Solo would end horribly. Perhaps Luke+Vader come to the rescue to save her if not show up after Boba (after collecting his bounty on Han solo) moves onto his next job which is liberating the princess leaving Han a coffee table and the Wookie to fight the rancor.

She wouldn't join the empire and be locked away or used as a decoy to lure out the rebel scum.

Oh and Luke and Vader get matching tie fighters.

GAMMA GIDEON

Respect: -Dynamo 5 -Greed -Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy

Last edited by SevenShackles on Mar 4th, 2013 at 02:43 AM

Old Post Mar 4th, 2013 02:40 AM
Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vensai

The emperor would have found out, killed Vader, and trained Luke. The emperor keeps a close eye on Vader.

Credit to Scythe

Old Post Mar 17th, 2013 04:58 AM
Click here to Send Vensai a Private Message Find more posts by Vensai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kickballjedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Vensai
The emperor would have found out, killed Vader, and trained Luke. The emperor keeps a close eye on Vader.

Agreed. The Emperor wanted Luke to take Vader's place at his side. Vader even says, "Luke, you can destroy the Emperor. He has foreseen this. It is your destiny. Join me, and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son" I'm sure Palpatine gave the same line to Dooku, but in the end, he wants Luke to kill Vader and become his new apprentice.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2013 01:37 PM
Click here to Send Kickballjedi a Private Message Find more posts by Kickballjedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote