KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Keane VS Coldplay

Keane VS Coldplay
Started by: kaztiyo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kaztiyo

Miffed Keane VS Coldplay

some Coldplay fans think that keane is trying to copy coldplay because of the way they play without guitars

Keane is a good band but, However Coldplay is the best no one could never be at the same level as coldplay

Attachment: icon8chad1.gif
This has been downloaded 131 time(s).

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 02:41 PM
kaztiyo is currently offline Click here to Send kaztiyo a Private Message Find more posts by kaztiyo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kaztiyo

Who do you think is the best?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 02:44 PM
kaztiyo is currently offline Click here to Send kaztiyo a Private Message Find more posts by kaztiyo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Libertine
Albion on sail to arcadia

I dont think Kenae sound anything like coldplay, considering the fact that coldplay do use guitars in their songs. Just because theyve got a piono in the band doesnt make them the same. Whats next Keane vs Coldplay vs Muse?

Muse, The Libertines, the beatles and Green Day are the greatest bands in the world

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 02:44 PM
Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

well...i hate coldplay...simply because chris martin is a pretentious overbearing prick who needs to stop lecturing people about the benefits of "fair trade"

sorry chris but now everyone can afford to pay more for their food...unlike you who doesnt have to count the pennies like the rest of us

keane are overplayed now...im not usually a musical snob but the fact that i went around for most of 2003 saying to people "keane...keane are gonna be big...trust me"...and most people gave the response "who the **** are keane" or "keane are shit" mostly because if they arent popular then they arent good

now everyone is practically licking their collective bumhole

so to put it bluntly..neither

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 02:59 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

They're both shit, boring, awful bands.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 03:41 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

when will the boring repetitive oh so similar indie stop?!

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 05:15 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Norma Jean
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Shins are better as far as British indie music goes.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 06:43 PM
Norma Jean is currently offline Click here to Send Norma Jean a Private Message Find more posts by Norma Jean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is how I feel when Coldplay comes on ...no expression

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 07:54 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LonelyDarkness

dont like keane nor coldplay

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 05:03 PM
LonelyDarkness is currently offline Click here to Send LonelyDarkness a Private Message Find more posts by LonelyDarkness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Df02

Keane are better, purely cos i detest Coldplay and Travis (aka Coldvis or Travplay)

TotalFormat Forums
tomorrow is so far and I no longer want to find a replacement for all these pictures that are lost in my mind

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 05:05 PM
Df02 is currently offline Click here to Send Df02 a Private Message Find more posts by Df02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Df02
(aka Coldvis or Travplay)

or even better...coldpiss and travesty

saying that...travis done a good cover of joni mitchells "river"

apart from that...cant say im a fan

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 05:18 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

cant stand either of them , Keane are too ****ing overplayed for a shit band and Coldplay are a bunch of lame asses

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 06:58 PM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Keane are just so dull.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 07:19 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hayden's minx
Safe

*Coldplay have a guitarist*
Just to let you know, you silly willy.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 07:25 PM
hayden's minx is currently offline Click here to Send hayden's minx a Private Message Find more posts by hayden's minx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Libertine

Ok so everyone here hates Keane because youve heard them a lot. Right? Ok you all sound like the worthless pieces of shit journalsits from annoying magazines and newspapers. You build up a band saying they are gonna be good, then when everyone loves them and you hear them a lot you instantly hate them, and if anyone likes them they are idiots... you people are talking bollocks!

Muse, The Libertines, the beatles and Green Day are the greatest bands in the world

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 09:38 AM
Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

i just get "played out" when i hear the same stuff continuously for a long time...regardless of the quality of the music...i still put them on now and again (yes i have hopes and fears) but i still tend to skip the single releases that are on the album

thats just the way it is for me

as for coldplay...ive just never liked them...i sont like chris martins vocals...they never struck a chord with me...

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 10:07 AM
Libertine

but the way you spoke about them it sounded as if you were being a predictable media whore.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 10:11 AM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

predictable media whore.

now theres a band name if ever there was one

do you really think i'm like that?...i know deep down you know better than that

wink

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 10:13 AM
Libertine

I dont think you are like that, but thats what your making yourself sound like...

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 10:17 AM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

ok..i'll try and redeem myself

"I LOVE COLDPLAY AND I DONT CARE WHAT ANY OF YOU GOTH,MOSHER,METALHEADS ****ING SUICIDAL FREAKS THINK!"

aaahhh...thats better

laughing

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 10:21 AM