KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Umbridge. Hate her? Want to poke her? Click here!

Umbridge. Hate her? Want to poke her? Click here!
Started by: BurnetteBeauty1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (606): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BurnetteBeauty1
A pirates life for me

hate umbridge? click here!

ok what the f is her problem? she is so URRRRR i hate her!

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 08:17 PM
BurnetteBeauty1 is currently offline Click here to Send BurnetteBeauty1 a Private Message Find more posts by BurnetteBeauty1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

yea...u no wut... in all the other books besides dis one hated snape... but now with umbridge i dont feel that snape is annoying...its kinda weird cause snape was the most i hated in all... but now i think he is ok... i hope umbridge never ever comes back

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 10:39 PM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bad seed

Angry just get an hex and split her in two ...

maduurrrggh that Umbridge woman !!!!!!!!!!!!! NO ! no capital letters for her : I mean that umbridge woman ..... EVEN makes me cry for TRelawney ( which is a bit, lol )
mad I just wish there were less muggle-acting-like people in the ministry of magic don't you think ?! Muggles using this forum are more like witches and wizards facing to her .... she ...YEAH that's it : would have been very close friend with auntie Petunia and would have probably-certainly-married dear uncle Vernon !! roll eyes (sarcastic) aaah I just can't help imagining her head covered with bleeding words from her stupid quill "I swear I'm a big fat ugly stinky prat" and mind I'm pretty kind ... cool
well ..that was my opinion about that fool stubborn stupid disgusting umbreedj woman .... rolling on floor laughing hee hee hee jsut can't wait to see her head ripped off !

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 08:59 PM
bad seed is currently offline Click here to Send bad seed a Private Message Find more posts by bad seed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tomisfit

I h8 umbridge she is ttttttoooooo mean i think wit Harry h8n Snape even more at da end of 5 6 n7 should b dead good!!!!!!!!!!

Tom n Emma......something is well goin' on!!!!!!!!

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 04:11 PM
tomisfit is currently offline Click here to Send tomisfit a Private Message Find more posts by tomisfit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Candy
Jedi-Quietscheentchen

i was sorry for TRELAWNY!!! when umbridge waqs bad to her, evil old hag... CRUCIO!! She has done it before, i think, because she know it and could do it!

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 07:06 PM
Candy is currently offline Click here to Send Candy a Private Message Find more posts by Candy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

Umbridge is utterly loathsome! Can you please vote against her on my poll? A lot of people have been voting against Voldemort instead. sad

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 07:09 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

I was really mad about what she did to Trelawny. and how she did her evaluation of Hagrid. that was just.....GRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 08:15 PM
Maikahyandowen is currently offline Click here to Send Maikahyandowen a Private Message Find more posts by Maikahyandowen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

duh....you're supposed to hate her....props to J.K Rowling

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 04:21 AM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

rowling's cool that way. she's so good at makeing you hate the right people and love the right people.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 04:22 PM
Maikahyandowen is currently offline Click here to Send Maikahyandowen a Private Message Find more posts by Maikahyandowen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

ahhh but she did both when she created Umbridge....because she created the character that you LOVE to HATE. smile

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 04:41 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ElvenQueen

I would love to kill Umbridge.

During the whole book i wanted to stab her in the eye with a pen...

It would be a very satisfying death...Kinda like when that lurtz orc finally died in lord of the Rings...

A place that I can share with you

http://www.shirtless4ever.cjb.net

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 07:05 PM
ElvenQueen is currently offline Click here to Send ElvenQueen a Private Message Find more posts by ElvenQueen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

whoa ....I sense a bit of violence...here....uh.....* takes all sharp object from the room*

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 07:47 PM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

: pulls a hidden sword out and looks for umbridge :

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 08:03 PM
Julie
The Student

not you too.....put that down...and play nice....yes, we'd all like to hit her over the head with that....but play nice!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 08:06 PM
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

not until she does!!!!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 08:12 PM
Julie
The Student

well show you are better than her,,,,

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 08:24 PM
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

just push the bit*h through the freakin veil!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 09:25 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

i'm alll for that. AFTER i whack her with the sword.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 04:17 PM
ElvenQueen

hehe...I got my pen ready.

A place that I can share with you

http://www.shirtless4ever.cjb.net

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 06:41 PM
ElvenQueen is currently offline Click here to Send ElvenQueen a Private Message Find more posts by ElvenQueen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VengeanceGOD

haha. Who DOESN'T hate Umbridge?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 07:11 PM
VengeanceGOD is currently offline Click here to Send VengeanceGOD a Private Message Find more posts by VengeanceGOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote