KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Concerts you are Attending..(or have attended recently)

Concerts you are Attending..(or have attended recently)
Started by: Pezmerga

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pezmerga
Black Knight

Question Concerts you are Attending..(or have attended recently)

I just saw Rush play in toronto on Saturday (September 22nd) and it was amazing! They play better live then they sound on their Studio Albums!!! Seriously, they look like they have alot left in the gas tanks! I hope they have a few more tours and albums left in them! smile

Also I am attending The Arcade Fire in Lexington on Oct. 3rd! I cannot wait for that one as well.

Lastly I am going to try and see Porcupine Tree somewhere in Europe if I can... I leave Oct. 16th and will be there for about a month. That might also mean I can see Rush again.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 10:49 PM
Pezmerga is currently offline Click here to Send Pezmerga a Private Message Find more posts by Pezmerga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Coming up:

Joanna Newsom, possibly Mindless Self Indulgence, The Birthday Massacre, possibly Klaxons.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 11:14 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

I'm seeing Type O Negative on the 26th of October if all goes well. I may get in for free thanks to my connections but I'm still scared that I won't get to go. This is a once in lifetime thing for me, lol. And my obsession with the lead singer doesn't make it any easier on me.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 11:28 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why not buy a ticket?

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 11:30 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Because the tickets are being sold up in Louisville and I can't go there. My parents are supposed to be paying for it but I have to see Sebastian to give him the money and I may not see him for another two weeks. By then there's the potential that the tickets will have been sold out because they're only 20.00.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 11:33 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

Recent: Slayer, Cradle of Filth

Upcoming: Del, GWAR

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 11:41 PM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardiel13
Elite Cannon Fodder

Hopefully, I'll see Amon Amarth this November. Probably won't happen, but I can dream.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 12:22 AM
Bardiel13 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardiel13 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardiel13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Got Hadouken coming up, thinking about Jehst as well. Depends on the funds 'n all that.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 12:37 AM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Funkadelic

Saw Prince in august.

It's an image worth pondering for a moment. Maybe, when you cut past the instrumental and songwriting virtuosity, the funny voices and characters, what is left is a man alone in his recording studio for days at a time.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 05:28 AM
Funkadelic is currently offline Click here to Send Funkadelic a Private Message Find more posts by Funkadelic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

Upcoming: The Beach Boys & Daft Punk

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 06:33 AM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manorastroman

uh...saw the boredoms '77 drum circle. will see jesu (sadly, not with sunn)

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 07:09 AM
manorastroman is currently offline Click here to Send manorastroman a Private Message Find more posts by manorastroman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

recently i was at John Butler trio, foo fighters and nine inch nails, the talk,

got air traffic, the enemy, ray lamontagne, ryan adams twice,

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 01:26 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jaden101
recently i was at Bay City Rollers, The Whistlebinkies and The Boys of the Lough.

got Simple Minds, The Proclaimers twice,

Good bands.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 02:33 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pezmerga
Black Knight

Just saw Arcade Fire with LCD Soundsystem opening for them in Louisville , KY(not Lexington like I said earlier lol I always confuse the two). It was a great show!

Next up....Porcupine Tree in Nashville , TN. Then Rush again in Mannheim , Germany!

....Hell I might even see Arcade fire again this friday in Columbus, OH!

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 05:51 AM
Pezmerga is currently offline Click here to Send Pezmerga a Private Message Find more posts by Pezmerga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

Just saw Ryan Adams last night

(please log in to view the image)

and Rufus Wainwright a month ago (with Sean Lennon)- nice legs!

and Damien Rice earlier this past summer

Last edited by Morning_Glory on Oct 4th, 2007 at 06:52 AM

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 06:48 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Good bands.

chuckle...guffaw

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 10:09 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Saw: Tool, Interpol

Going to see: Queens of the Stone Age

One little spark...

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 04:45 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Df02

recent:
The Locust

coming up (ones i've planned on):
ATP Portishead - Portishead, Aphex Twin, Ladytron, Sunn0))), Earth, Boris, The Horrors, plus big headline stunner!
Minus The Bear

TotalFormat Forums
tomorrow is so far and I no longer want to find a replacement for all these pictures that are lost in my mind

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 04:51 PM
Df02 is currently offline Click here to Send Df02 a Private Message Find more posts by Df02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Coming up:

Joanna Newsom

Lucky.

For me:

Jens Lekman, of Montreal, The Good Life, Henry Rollins

I saw Matt & Kim a few days ago, excellent.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 02:42 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Poison front row!!

Attachment: bret and michaels.jpg
This has been downloaded 217 time(s).

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 02:57 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote