KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Which film is worse X-Men 3 or Spider-Man 3

Which film is worse X-Men 3 or Spider-Man 3
Started by: Indestructible

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Indestructible
The Power House

Which film is worse X-Men 3 or Spider-Man 3

the question says it all

Fav Villians: The Joker, Red Skull, The Riddler, Two-Face, Bane, Ozymandias, Magneto, Doc Ock, Venom, Carnage, Pyro, Blob, Avalache, Toad, Sabertooth, Green Goblin

Old Post Jun 15th, 2009 01:00 AM
Indestructible is currently offline Click here to Send Indestructible a Private Message Find more posts by Indestructible Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

X-Men

Old Post Jun 15th, 2009 12:18 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Shindiggery
Cynical Egotist

X Men 3.

"You thought we could be decent men in an indecent time. But you were wrong. The world is cruel, and the only morality in a cruel world is chance"

Old Post Jun 15th, 2009 02:38 PM
Mr Shindiggery is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Shindiggery a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Shindiggery Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

I hated X-men 3. Juggernaut looked gay. Charles died. Cyclops.. had 10 minutes to show what he got. The only characters that were cool were Iceman, Magneto, and Wolverine.

Spiderman 3 was overall great.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2009 03:08 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

I hated Spider-man the musical ..er.. i mean ..3, the most. 15 minutes of Venom time is a disgrace.

X3 was also quite BAED, Phoenix sucked balls (although i still love you Famke), Juggernaut was ghey, not enough Eye Beams.

Both quite poor tbh.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2009 03:14 PM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Spiderman 3 is much worse

Xmen 3 did alot i did not agree with..and to an extent..i was pretty mad....but it is leagues better than spiderman 3...i.m.o

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Jun 15th, 2009 03:59 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpaceMonkey
Project Mayhem

X-Men 3 was the worse of the X-Men movies. However, it was a hundred times better than that Spider-Man trash.

"Put him in a straightjacket, the man's sick!"

Old Post Jun 15th, 2009 04:07 PM
SpaceMonkey is currently offline Click here to Send SpaceMonkey a Private Message Find more posts by SpaceMonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

Spiderman 3 was way better than x-man 3..

Old Post Jun 15th, 2009 04:19 PM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

X3 was worse, no doubt about it. However, they were both equally disappointing. Both franchises had two great films, respectively and they both had me pumped for a third. And then both let me down. At least Spider-Man 3 had good moments.

And if people say Spider-Man 3 is worse than X3, then they're basically saying that Brett Ratner is better than Sam Raimi, which should be a sin or something.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Jun 15th, 2009 04:30 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I don't know. X3 probably.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 15th, 2009 06:25 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Story wise Spidey 3

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 15th, 2009 07:00 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

x-men 3 sucked ass. i enjoyed all 3 spiderman movies

Old Post Jun 15th, 2009 07:39 PM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jcvaldez

I personally don't like any of the Spiderman movies. but I have to say X-men 3.... no wait .... Spiderman 3 was horrible!

Old Post Jun 15th, 2009 07:54 PM
jcvaldez is currently offline Click here to Send jcvaldez a Private Message Find more posts by jcvaldez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

SM 3

Old Post Jun 15th, 2009 07:56 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

only problem with spider-man 3 is that there was to many characters in that movie and that's what kinda made it a little childish. they should have just stuck to the symbiote story and save sandman for another movie same with harry as the green goblin or goblin JR what ever. but they tried hard to make the characters seem realistic and serious not like the garbage from batman and robin

Old Post Jun 15th, 2009 08:05 PM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jcvaldez

quote: (post)
Originally posted by chomperx9
only problem with spider-man 3 is that there was to many characters in that movie and that's what kinda made it a little childish. they should have just stuck to the symbiote story and save sandman for another movie same with harry as the green goblin or goblin JR what ever. but they tried hard to make the characters seem realistic and serious not like the garbage from batman and robin

There's a lot more problems with Spiderman 3 than just that.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2009 03:26 AM
jcvaldez is currently offline Click here to Send jcvaldez a Private Message Find more posts by jcvaldez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

X3

Old Post Jun 16th, 2009 04:13 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

X-3 was definitely the most disappointing but Spiderman 3 was the worst. For what was likely the last movie in the franchise, the writers mutilated the x-men franchise with X-3. However, for as bad as the writing was i think Brett Ratner did a fine job as Director. That is a hard thing for me to say because im definitely not one of his biggest fans.

X-3 was in deed bad...,very bad, so bad it hurts but Spiderman 3 was so bad that it contradicted the first two movies and made them irrelevant. Considering that Spiderman 3 was written and directed by the same people i cannot forgive the amateur approach and execution. Not only was it a cluster fuk of inane dialogue and undeveloped characters but it also told a very pointless story. I understand the pressure that Raimi must have felt when directing Spidey 3 but that doesn't explain the lack of character development. I mean, the movie was just completely irrelevant. I'm not expecting gold when i go to see a Superhero movie. I expect poor dialogue and a focus geared towards action but Spiderman 3 felt unconfident. The movie never knew what it wanted to say or where it wanted to go.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2009 12:14 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Interestingly, both films were the biggest box office hits of the series, worldwide. Neither film has stopped production on future sequels or spinoffs.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jun 17th, 2009 03:56 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yeah, sounds about right wink

Old Post Jun 18th, 2009 02:35 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote