KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » sanji (one piece) vs rock lee (naruto)

sanji (one piece) vs rock lee (naruto)
Started by: Luffygear4

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Luffygear4

Warning sanji (one piece) vs rock lee (naruto)

rules:
sanji -
post time skip
has all abilities previously used
geppou is allowed
diable jambe is allowed

rock lee -
has all abilities previously used
current
starts with weights on
gates are allowed even though past 4 need concentration and depleats the users life

100% healthy
at regular plains (where they are fighting)
no prep time
friends rooting them on from the sideline

NOTE: rock lee is normally able to move at mach 14 (shown when fighting gaara made a sonic boom. you need to move at least mach 14 to make a sonic boom) when in gates it increases to mach 16, after the time skip sanji's legs being training can move him at speeds up to mach 18 (this was shown when he propels himself with one leg to spin so fast him leg sets to flame, and when straightens his legs to kick with so much force to propel more then 2 tons its light speed).

Old Post Dec 28th, 2012 12:02 AM
Luffygear4 is currently offline Click here to Send Luffygear4 a Private Message Find more posts by Luffygear4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Sanji wins.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2012 12:14 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rikudo sennin

Sanji not that we know lee's full capabilities.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2012 12:35 AM
Rikudo sennin is currently offline Click here to Send Rikudo sennin a Private Message Find more posts by Rikudo sennin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luffygear4

why?

Old Post Dec 28th, 2012 12:53 AM
Luffygear4 is currently offline Click here to Send Luffygear4 a Private Message Find more posts by Luffygear4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rikudo sennin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Luffygear4
why?

What do you mean why? He has not done much of anything pre skip.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2012 01:15 AM
Rikudo sennin is currently offline Click here to Send Rikudo sennin a Private Message Find more posts by Rikudo sennin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luffygear4

i kno sanji would win but i want an explenation, to make this seem lika alegit thread

Old Post Dec 28th, 2012 01:21 AM
Rikudo sennin

Originally posted by Luffygear4
i kno sanji would win but i want an explenation, to make this seem lika alegit thread

Some threads are stomps and don't need one. This is a unfair matchup rock lee is like low tier in his verse and sanji is mid-high tier in his verse. Make more fairer matchups.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2012 02:06 AM
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Originally posted by Rikudo sennin
Some threads are stomps and don't need one. This is a unfair matchup rock lee is like low tier in his verse and sanji is mid-high tier in his verse. Make more fairer matchups.

Thats not actually the correct way to determine matchups really...

I mean lets use another analogy; Krillin from DBZ is low low tier in his universe, yet Frieza saga Krillin shitstomps both these guys simultaneously, and can prceed to decimate half the rest of their universes.

Tiers only really matter in-universe, but when they are compared to out-of-context characters from another universe... well... wonky shite happens.

As for this thread, I too would have to side with Sanji if only by a little. I havn't read much of One Peice, but from what i have read, Sanji is crazy in CQC.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Dec 28th, 2012 at 04:30 AM

Old Post Dec 28th, 2012 04:27 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luffygear4

i feel like low -tier in naruto would be tenten, iruka, Konohamaru etc. saying that anyone of the six that went to go save sasuke before shippuden arent important is a lie. they are all important, choji, neji, shikomaru, kiba, naruto, and rock lee. they gotstroger and can put up a fight with half of the straw hats, which will be high -tier in about a year after they beat big mam. his was fair, and a good fight.

Last edited by Luffygear4 on Dec 28th, 2012 at 04:42 AM

Old Post Dec 28th, 2012 04:34 AM
Luffygear4

and this is fair, the speed of gates 6 and up are unknown and could easily rape sanji in speed, though they take concentration... this fight would be good, "strong fists" style vs "black leg" style.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2012 04:51 AM
Q99

We don't know if Rock Lee has gained any new abilities post timeskip, is the thing. The best move of his we know is still five-gates.

Sanji, on the other hand, received a massive boost to his stats and abilities post-skip.

Five-gate post-skip Lee can probably take out pre-skip Sanji, but not post-skip Sanji.

quote:
the speed of gates 6 and up are unknown

6 is Morning Peacock, 7 is Afternoon Tiger.

Both we only know of Gai possessing, Lee hasn't shown them.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2012 11:48 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Five Gate Lee would be wrecked by Pre-Timeskip Sanji, lol.

Lee is outmatched in every physical category.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2012 11:55 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rikudo sennin

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Thats not actually the correct way to determine matchups really...

I mean lets use another analogy; Krillin from DBZ is low low tier in his universe, yet Frieza saga Krillin shitstomps both these guys simultaneously, and can prceed to decimate half the rest of their universes.

Tiers only really matter in-universe, but when they are compared to out-of-context characters from another universe... well... wonky shite happens.

As for this thread, I too would have to side with Sanji if only by a little. I havn't read much of One Peice, but from what i have read, Sanji is crazy in CQC.

I was just pointing it out that is not how I determine victories. But I agree with what you have wrote.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2012 01:20 AM
Q99

Originally posted by NemeBro
Five Gate Lee would be wrecked by Pre-Timeskip Sanji, lol.

Five Gates Lee's got definitely better speed. He can head at mach speeds in multiple directions per second (meaning he's showing not just the ability to go at high speeds in a line, but he can change direction and reverse his speed, then do it again, and again, and each turn involves twice as much acceleration ability than just going that fast strait does).

Old Post Dec 29th, 2012 03:14 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Q99
Five Gates Lee's got definitely better speed. He can head at mach speeds in multiple directions per second (meaning he's showing not just the ability to go at high speeds in a line, but he can change direction and reverse his speed, then do it again, and again, and each turn involves twice as much acceleration ability than just going that fast strait does).
And Sanji on the other hand could brain him with one kick, and easily tank his attacks the short time the Gate transformation lasts.

And you have no basis to claim he has speed capable of blitzing Sanji.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2012 06:31 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

And Sanji on the other hand could brain him with one kick, and easily tank his attacks the short time the Gate transformation lasts.

I wouldn't be sure about that. His strength stat goes up a fair amount post-skip.

Nor is ninja durability low enough to fall for one kick, again especially post-skip.

quote:

And you have no basis to claim he has speed capable of blitzing Sanji.

Except the much higher visual speed...

Even non-gated Lee looks more impressive speed-wise than preskip Sanji. I really don't get why you keep acting like OP has a speed edge with less feats. You seem to underrate Naruto a fair amount.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2012 07:43 PM
Luffygear4

i think u guys have for gotten that in the chunin exams, against gaara lee did make a couple sonic booms. to do so u have to move at at least mach 14, in fifth gate in jumps to mach 16. sanji, the fastest strawhat, is on par with light itself in the show, kizaru, and can move and a base speed of mach 16 shown when he propels himself to spin so fast that he sets his other leg on fire. after the time skip and running for 2 years straight, the fire from diable jambe doesnt hurt anymore, his legs are trained to step on air currents and his speed was increased to mach 18. but its true that one, sanji doesnt use this to run, more to add weight to his kicks, becasue speed = weight (like luffy's gear second is only faster but the same rule applies to his attacks).

Old Post Dec 29th, 2012 08:03 PM
NemeBro

Originally posted by Q99
I wouldn't be sure about that. His strength stat goes up a fair amount post-skip.

Nor is ninja durability low enough to fall for one kick, again especially post-skip.

He isn't even a tenth as strong as Sanji by feats, and I frankly can't imagine why you would think he would be.

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/one_...v48/c470/5.html

Resisting Oz, also, that one time he lifted that enormous chain meant for ships like Thriller Bark.

quote:
Except the much higher visual speed...

Even non-gated Lee looks more impressive speed-wise than preskip Sanji. I really don't get why you keep acting like OP has a speed edge with less feats. You seem to underrate Naruto a fair amount.

I truly don't give a shit how they "look". On average, Naruto characters "look" faster than Superman, due to the art style, but they aren't a hundredth that fast.

And it isn't like Sanji is lacking in visual speed.

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/one_...v48/c470/4.html

Dodging Oz's blows, and getting close enough to strike, who is much faster than he looks:

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/one_...v48/c470/6.html
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/one_...v48/c470/9.html

A giant of Oz's incredible size moves fast enough to disappear. Zoro did avoid it though, who is generally portrayed as on par with Sanji. He also dodged Franky's weaponry but hey.

I think OP has the better speed feats because they do. Luffy intercepting bullets from a hundred meters away at the start of the manga, Zoro casually reacting to them in Alabasta, Law moving a considerable distance relative to a cannonball, etc.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2013 06:54 AM
Luffygear4

its true, sanji is faster, he propels himslef with only one leg so fast it sets the other on fire. can kick 2 tons upward that were falling into earths gravity so he can kick more than 2 tons. makes sonic booms, and though sanji rarely uses this speed to run, it adds much more forc into his kicks.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2013 05:06 PM
Gecko4lif

I truly don't give a shit how they "look". On average, Naruto characters "look" faster than Superman, due to the art style, but they aren't a hundredth that fast.

Silly boy everyone knows naruto has been light speed since Haku

Old Post Jan 5th, 2013 03:49 PM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote