KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Orihime Inoue vs. Broly

Orihime Inoue vs. Broly
Started by: MilkyPoint

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MilkyPoint

Cool Orihime Inoue vs. Broly

Now I know what you're thinking, but this is Orihime with maximum killing intent. Thus, as you should know, would bolster her offensive attacks like Koten Zanshun. Doing so allows her to cut through basically anything as her powers to reject things aren't limited except by her mental status.

And this is LSSJ Broly right from the start so he even gets his Ki Shield, if that even helps him.

So wut u tink fgts?

Old Post Jun 6th, 2013 05:04 AM
MilkyPoint is currently offline Click here to Send MilkyPoint a Private Message Find more posts by MilkyPoint Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I can only say...

LOL WTF.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jun 6th, 2013 06:37 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Broly has bigger boobs.

He wins.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2013 10:07 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danteiscool

lol wut.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2013 09:27 PM
danteiscool is currently offline Click here to Send danteiscool a Private Message Find more posts by danteiscool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Of all the mismatched threads I've seen on here, this one takes the cake and it's not even mine.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2013 09:55 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MilkyPoint

I fully agree with you guys you're right, Orihime wins.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2013 09:58 PM
MilkyPoint is currently offline Click here to Send MilkyPoint a Private Message Find more posts by MilkyPoint Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

there's actually an argument to be made that Orihime can win, but I'm not gonna make it because she's entirely too slow.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2013 10:23 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

quote: (post)
Originally posted by marwash22
there's actually an argument to be made that Orihime can win, but I'm not gonna make it because she's entirely too slow.

I'll note that despite the supposedly godlike hax of her abilities... they can be resisted by a lot of power. Her attack was stopped by a soul reaper. Her healing of Ichigo from Ulquiorra's wound was slow because there was too much reiatsu in it.

And thus, we can conclude, Broly is way out of her league even if speed wasn't an issue, which as you note, it is.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2013 12:05 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MilkyPoint

Only because of her mindset.

ORIHIME WINS

Old Post Jun 8th, 2013 01:50 AM
Q99

It doesn't matter what her mindset is if she doesn't have enough power to overcome that amount of power, and she pretty clearly doesn't

After all. Ulquiorra's reiatsu took awhile to overcome, and you cannot tell me her mindset was unfocused on saving Ichigo right then. Broly's more powerful than ten thousand Ulquiorra's. She could be ten thousand times as focused on her intent and she'd still lose.

Not only does she not win, this doesn't resemble a contest.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2013 01:54 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Based
iPinoy

Orihime and I'm not even joking.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2013 07:18 AM
Based is currently offline Click here to Send Based a Private Message Find more posts by Based Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Based
iPinoy

No but seriously, why?

Old Post Jun 9th, 2013 07:18 AM
Based is currently offline Click here to Send Based a Private Message Find more posts by Based Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MilkyPoint

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Q99
you cannot tell me her mindset was unfocused on saving Ichigo right then.

Alright rube.
She actually was completely unfocused. She was crying and completely distraught while repeating in her mind "What do I do?"

If that's focused to you, then god damn.

Btw I said she has MAXIMUM KILLING INTENT, which directly affects her offensive attack, Koten Zanshun. The only reason her offensive capabilities in the show were low is because she basically never even showed the slightest hint of killing intent.

She has powers that bend reality, hell outright "reject" reality. Broly would get his ass erased from existence if not for her incalculable mercy.

Maybe if you and Broly got on your knees and begged our goddess for forgiveness she'll give you a quick death. Maybe.

RUBEN RUBEN RUBEN

Old Post Jun 11th, 2013 09:21 AM
Q99

quote:

She actually was completely unfocused. She was crying and completely distraught while repeating in her mind "What do I do?"

You must be thinking of the wrong scene.

That does not look unfocused, distraught, or unsure of what to do

quote:

Btw I said she has MAXIMUM KILLING INTENT, which directly affects her offensive attack, Koten Zanshun.

Ok, there's no signs that'd be remotely near 1% of enough...

quote:

She has powers that bend reality, hell outright "reject" reality. Broly would get his ass erased from existence if not for her incalculable mercy.

Which can be *resisted with power*. Broly has more power than everything in Bleach combined.

Orihime, in short, has no chance of hurting him. She cannot reject things of that level of power, it is beyond anything she has ever done by an immeasurable amount. It is beyond everything she has ever done, no matter how sure of herself, combined.

Last edited by Q99 on Jun 11th, 2013 at 11:30 AM

Old Post Jun 11th, 2013 11:28 AM
MilkyPoint

Dude lmao, that's not the part I was talking about. I'm talking about when Ulquiorra blew a hole in Ichigo's chest with cero oscuras.

Eithe way in that part she though Ichigo was a ***** nigga and couldn't do shit himself so she wasn't really focused on healing him at all.

And I suggest you quit spewing lies as our goddess has all seeing eyes. Please, do not anger Orihime more than you already have. She might send a reincarnated Broly your way to put an end to you.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2013 03:38 PM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

So let's see what we have here.

We have a hypothetical version of a character vs someone who is quite casually stronger than everyone in her universe combined by a great margin.

So already by implying that this hypothetical Orihime can best Broly you are placing her heads and shoulders above everyone in her universe. Including Aizen, Ichigo, Yamamoto, and the combined might of the Gotei 13. If Orihime were ever capable of such power then why would Aizen not bother trying to harness it for his own use?

The argument you're presenting is already stretched because of the above(if not broken completely) but besides that you are facing an uphill argument by using a hypothetical. Point black Orihime has never used her rejecting abilities to destroy something significant, let alone someone like Broly. The closest we get is her wanting to destroy Aizen's pet rock and if she can't will it out of existence by just wishing then she will do nothing to Broly.

And of course Broly is far too fast for Orihime and her fairies to touch. And since he's started this battle enraged he would likely just kill her before her hairpins have time to glow.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2013 04:36 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MilkyPoint

Yeah you're completely right. I shouldn't have matched these two up. Orihime just wrecks basically everyone from DBZ. Really isn't a fair fight y'know?

Old Post Jun 11th, 2013 06:09 PM
NemeBro

You should be more subtle than that. Good trolls are not so obvious.

But then, you're clearly a dumb white trash hick, so subtlety is not your forte.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2013 06:19 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MilkyPoint

so made

u alright? u shlnt b c4llin p33pl nam u no\?

/report

Asura's Wrath was shit by the way.

inb4ijustlikethecharshurhurr

Old Post Jun 11th, 2013 06:23 PM
NemeBro

Oh no I liked the game all right, though I did not pay more money just to play the ending. I watched that on youtube.

Also, "so made"? Did you mean umad?

You can't report me. I am invincible on this site, scumbag.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2013 06:38 PM