KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Saruman vs. Gandalf

Saruman vs. Gandalf
Started by: johnnys#1 fan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
johnnys#1 fan
SuperJohnnyFan

Saruman vs. Gandalf

who do you think will win Saruman or Gandalf??????

I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me..A day will come when the courage of men fail..when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship... but it is not this day..THIS DAY WE FIGHT!!!

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future"

I Love Johnny Depp love

loveIcan't carry it for you but i can carry youlove

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 02:33 PM
johnnys#1 fan is currently offline Click here to Send johnnys#1 fan a Private Message Find more posts by johnnys#1 fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
media_slayer

Gandalf killed a Balrog. need I say more

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 03:50 PM
media_slayer is currently offline Click here to Send media_slayer a Private Message Find more posts by media_slayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

shouldn't this be in the LOTR section???.....
welll it depends...........if sauron got back the ring( which he didn't) , gandalf will get killed.........but right now sauron is a spirit so until he can take physical form then we could have a battle

AND good always wins( well we like to think) so my money is on Mithrandir

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 06:26 PM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Yes it should. Almost forgot about that area.
moving--moved

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 07:12 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
media_slayer

It's Sarumon. not Sauron. Get it right

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 07:27 PM
media_slayer is currently offline Click here to Send media_slayer a Private Message Find more posts by media_slayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
turin

depends, gandalf the grey would loose and did loose, hence him being imprisoned in orthanc. now gandalf the white would win and did win, remember the confrontation where gandalf was on the stair way and saruman on the blacony. now neither confrontation was to the death, but if they were the victor would be the same in both cases. atleast in my opinion.

and filled with wrath and despair he mounted upon Rochallor his great horse and rode forth alone, and none might restrain him. He passed over Dor-nu-Fauglith like a wind amid the dust, and all that beheld his onset fled in amaze, thinking that Oromë himself was come: for a great madness of rage was upon him, so that his eyes shone like the eyes of the Valar.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 08:48 PM
turin is currently offline Click here to Send turin a Private Message Find more posts by turin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

opps.............BIg opps
GAndalf the white does beat Saruman...........he breaks his staff and casts him out of the order of wizards remember

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 09:11 PM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
turin

correct smile

and filled with wrath and despair he mounted upon Rochallor his great horse and rode forth alone, and none might restrain him. He passed over Dor-nu-Fauglith like a wind amid the dust, and all that beheld his onset fled in amaze, thinking that Oromë himself was come: for a great madness of rage was upon him, so that his eyes shone like the eyes of the Valar.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 09:47 PM
turin is currently offline Click here to Send turin a Private Message Find more posts by turin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pinksuezo
I'm not that new!

media slayer, it's Saruman. not Sarumon. Get it right

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 12:47 AM
pinksuezo is currently offline Click here to Send pinksuezo a Private Message Find more posts by pinksuezo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
media_slayer

hey pinksuezo
it's media_slayer not media slayer. Get it right.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 01:22 AM
turin

calm down people, if people were always on me for my spelling i wouldnt ever get anything done.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 02:33 PM
pinksuezo
I'm not that new!

meida slayer why shud i give a **** how to spell your name?

anyway, bich at whoever u want, im outa this conversation thread.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 07:33 PM
pinksuezo is currently offline Click here to Send pinksuezo a Private Message Find more posts by pinksuezo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
media_slayer

Jeez... some people just can't take a joke. Whatever.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 08:11 PM
fini
Hurricane stalker

ok i think we alllllllllllll need to go to a spelling class or something..........we got too much LOTr on the brain

and honestly i would have it no other way

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 08:11 PM
turin

ya spelling corectly is for the birds, hehehe

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 09:32 PM
Morfiwen

ok ive read the books so i know what happens, but just to make a point - sauron is just this little flaming eye on top of a tower!!!! and gandalf just rocks

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 01:53 AM
Morfiwen is currently offline Click here to Send Morfiwen a Private Message Find more posts by Morfiwen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morfiwen

oops
saruman not sauron
wow, i really feel like an idiot embarrasment

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 01:55 AM
Morfiwen is currently offline Click here to Send Morfiwen a Private Message Find more posts by Morfiwen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

gandalf would so win!

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 05:53 PM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreeMason

Well a better question...what does Saruman become once he is no longer an Istari?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 03:56 AM
FreeMason is currently offline Click here to Send FreeMason a Private Message Find more posts by FreeMason Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
elrond72

Saruman, or rather curinir to give him his maia name would, like sauron was after his body was destroyed, be required to return to valinor to face the judgment of manwe. Sauron refused which is why he hung about in middle earth. No-one knows what happened to saruman but I wouldn't fancy having to face the lord of the valar after betraying him. Anyone got any thoughts on this?

Old Post Nov 28th, 2012 06:29 PM
elrond72 is currently offline Click here to Send elrond72 a Private Message Find more posts by elrond72 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote