KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » Where is Raz?

Where is Raz?
Started by: Clovie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Clovie

Where is Raz?

Seriously?

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Jan 11th, 2013 09:22 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Raz was last seen in August of last year. He came back for two weeks to make a few minor changes, but not the changes we really needed. After that, he became MIA again.

We haven't heard anything from him, despite sending him emails and PMs.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jan 13th, 2013 03:39 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

weird. i thought maybe he's gonna give someone else powers. coz if i remember correctly servers are in texas or something anyway.. and for sure not at Raz's place.

but if he showed up last year it means at least that he's alive..

Old Post Jan 13th, 2013 03:52 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Re: Where is Raz?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Clovie
Seriously?

I dunno...I was out all 2012 hidding in my underground vault awaiting the Maya Apocalpyse Disaster of December 21, 2012.

Didn't happen and so now I'm here.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2013 12:19 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Impediment
Raz was last seen in August of last year. He came back for two weeks to make a few minor changes, but not the changes we really needed. After that, he became MIA again.

We haven't heard anything from him, despite sending him emails and PMs.

From his profile, I know he logged in last month, but other than that he's ignored us. This is a slap in the face, especially considering he said that he was back for good. Bullshit.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2013 12:41 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

I guess something came up and/or he changed his mind?

Old Post Jan 14th, 2013 04:16 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

apocalypse. yes big grin

and have you ever considered that without him whole forums might got shut down out of the blue one day? and what then?

and Lance, when did he said he's back for good? b'cause I've obviously missed this part.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2013 02:17 PM
LanceWindu

apocalypse. yes big grin

and have you ever considered that without him whole forums might got shut down out of the blue one day? and what then?

and Lance, when did he said he's back for good? b'cause I've obviously missed this part.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...70#post13942670

After he said that, he made one or two more posts, then disappeared again and he still hasn't returned.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2013 03:45 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

okaay blink that's weird.

but I guess we'll see him in june/july big grin

Old Post Jan 14th, 2013 03:55 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Raz is KMC's biggest troll now. smile

"Hi guys, I'm back!"

*leaves* *ignores*

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 14th, 2013 06:09 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Raz made some odd comment on how he was "back for good" then jumped ship last year.

Don't expect anything more.
It's a fascinating look into Internet culture that such an individual can create such a social forum yet care no more than profit from it whilst leaving individuals to police it.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2013 07:24 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

and that's the part I don't get. He used to care. seriously. he even banned me. twice. blink

Old Post Jan 14th, 2013 07:44 PM
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

I've said it a hundred times, someone needs to set up a KMC 2 because Raz obviously doesn't give a shit.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 07:59 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I am unsure why people seem confused or surprised. It's been over 13 years since these forums got going. People's circumstances and priorities change.

Whatever else you might think about things now, Raz still set up and created this place, and if you ever enjoyed or still enjoy any part of that, he gave all that to everyone for free. That didn't come with a contractual obligation to stay paying full attention to this place forever.

You really should be thankful for what he made rather than laying into him because his life has him in a different place right now. I am sure he intended to do as he said, but real life is not that simple. Things get in the way. Inertia builds up. Hostile attitudes from people become very off-putting once it is a little delayed. It would be great if he was able to make certain changes, but frankly the core of what this place ever was is still here regardless. If you want to go somewhere else, go somewhere else. If you still enjoy this place, you still have him to thank for it.

If you are not finding any other place that you find better to be than here, then I am not really sure moaning about Raz, who, again, gave this place to you for free, is particularly appropriate.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Jan 15th, 2013 at 08:44 PM

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 08:42 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I just hope that he's doing well since he's been absent for so long. He said that he was staying around but he suddenly disappeared again without warning.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jan 16th, 2013 12:59 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Turns out Raz is just alittle bit of each and every one of us. We're apparently not believing.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2013 08:10 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

who's moaning? I've been wondering if he's ok blink

Old Post Jan 16th, 2013 08:17 PM
LanceWindu

who's moaning? I've been wondering if he's ok blink

He's talking to me, pretty much.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2013 03:45 AM
NemeBro

Originally posted by Raz
I'm sticking around this time wink

lol

Old Post Jan 17th, 2013 07:42 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

If the guy is bored after 13 years then so be it.

Give someone else power for creative control.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2013 10:01 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote