KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Ultimates discussion thread.(spoilers)

Ultimates discussion thread.(spoilers)
Started by: snoopdogg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Ultimates discussion thread.(spoilers)

Ultimates is one of my top titles I am reading now so I hope this thread will survive.

Lets discuss the Ultimates.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 04:10 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Did anybody read Ultimates 2 issue #7?

The ending was was of the most dramatic I have read in a comic.

Who is the traitor and is Hawkeye dead?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 04:11 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

i'd guess that it's Black Widow... and Hawkeye sure seems to be dead... but if you don't see it, don't expect it to be true

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 04:18 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

I dont think that its a women judging by the hand drawn holding the gun.

I think its Captain America.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 04:21 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

i considered Cap, but it was just a hand, no way to tell if it was a man or woman

i'd still go with Black Widow for now.... especially since it was Hawkeye that was hit.... you remember that they were introduced together in the office block with the aliens (at least i think they were intro'd together)

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 04:26 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Maybe its Loki playing a trick on everybody.

Thats possible.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 04:27 PM
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Could be Loki disguised as Thor, that would throw everyone for a loop.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 04:41 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

It could be Loki but not disguised as Thor. Cause Thor is locked in the Triskelion.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 04:45 PM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Did anybody read Ultimates 2 issue #7?

The ending was was of the most dramatic I have read in a comic.

Who is the traitor and is Hawkeye dead?

Traitor has to be Cap or Nick fury, note that he says 'soldier' in addressing Hawkeye. No one else on the Ultimates talks like that. BUT, in Ultimate war I think it was, Proffessor X was talking to Nick Fury and he addressed him as Mystique, if I remember correctly.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 06:19 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

I konw this is a pain but could somebody give me a brief synopsis of Ultimates Vol 2. We dont get new comics in Jersey and the papaer back book wont be out untill Christmas. Please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anybody read Ultimate FF4. Can anyone tell me about a crossover between the Ult FF4 and the 616 FF4?

And could anybody tell me about Ultimate Secret? what ahppened at the end of it? When does the last chapter of Ultimate Galactus start?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 11:37 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

as far as i know Ultimate secret only has 2 issues out thusfar... if there are more that i haven't seen let me know... but don't tell me what happens

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 11:52 PM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by yahman

Does anybody read Ultimate FF4. Can anyone tell me about a crossover between the Ult FF4 and the 616 FF4?
Well so far Ult. Reed was talking to another Reed for quite some time. The other Reed even said that your Avengers are called the Ultimates. But when Ult. Reed went to crossover to the apparent 616 universe there seemed to be a problem cause when he arrived there was nobody around. Then the comic ended.
Originally posted by yahman

And could anybody tell me about Ultimate Secret? what ahppened at the end of it? When does the last chapter of Ultimate Galactus start?
Ultimate Secret only has two issues out so far.

Nobody knows yet.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 12:09 AM
seanjoseph

Just thought I'd point out that Hawkeye's not dead. Remember who forgot their purse at Hawkeye's house; Wanda. Quicksilver's on his way back to pick it up. He'll be able to rescue Clint, and stop Cap (the assassin judging by the cover of the next issue). I'm willing to bet Cap's been through some type of brainwashing by the government when he got his powers. (You wouldn't want an independent thinking super soldier now would you?)

Just some thoughts.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 09:57 PM
seanjoseph is currently offline Click here to Send seanjoseph a Private Message Find more posts by seanjoseph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
electric tiger
Restricted

Account Restricted

post removed

Last edited by Paola on Aug 21st, 2005 at 10:58 AM

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 06:11 PM
electric tiger is currently offline Click here to Send electric tiger a Private Message Find more posts by electric tiger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Maturity at it's best.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 06:22 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superfly4000

I was just reading Unltimate Nightmare, it was pretty good.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 02:23 PM
Superfly4000 is currently offline Click here to Send Superfly4000 a Private Message Find more posts by Superfly4000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

It was okay. The last issue was pretty much the only thing worth reading.

I kind of wish Ultimate Secret would start going again.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 02:30 PM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ScarletSpider
It was okay. The last issue was pretty much the only thing worth reading.

I kind of wish Ultimate Secret would start going again.

I thought the first issue was the best and yes I agree it would be great for ultimate secret to star again. We have Bendis to thank for the delay!

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 05:40 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Originally posted by Nataku8188
Traitor has to be Cap or Nick fury, note that he says 'soldier' in addressing Hawkeye. No one else on the Ultimates talks like that. BUT, in Ultimate war I think it was, Proffessor X was talking to Nick Fury and he addressed him as Mystique, if I remember correctly.
Cap is too obvious though. Look at the traitor's hand size when making coffee and talking to Hank. It's small and slender and a person the size of Cap (6'3", 280lbs) would definitely be bigger than that. Besides, Ultimate Cap might be a badass but he's still a boyscout at heart. I have a hard time believing that a guy who beat up Hank for hitting his wife is going to go and kill someone's wife and kids.

I'm confident the traitor is Iron Man. For the one, its unexpected. Two, the traitor is tech savvy. He leaked the Hulk's real name without leaving a trace. Cap can barely use a remote control. Three, one of the writers mentioned how Stark's line in this scan would play in a significant part in Ultimates 2.

Attachment: ultimates 02-p15.jpg
This has been downloaded 120 time(s).

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 06:35 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

That line would go against you, as he talks about saving the world instead of bleeding it dry. If he was the traitor, I think Thor would've been able to tell.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 08:01 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote