KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman Vs

Superman Vs
Started by: SquallX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SquallX

Superman Vs

I just rewatched Superman and the Elites, and i completely forget how much of beast Kal was in that mindset. Even when he was pretending, I was like damn!

So my thread is, who can take this Superman with this mindset on? For the purpose of his thread, Kal is not pretending, he is out right evil.

Who outside of a Skyfather can outright beat him.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 12:23 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Hulk in the same mindset.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 12:51 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

Charles Xavier.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 01:32 AM
bluewaterrider is currently offline Click here to Send bluewaterrider a Private Message Find more posts by bluewaterrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
Charles Xavier.

In a boxing match.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 01:36 AM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by carver9
Hulk in the same mindset.

laughing Crazy Carv being crazy.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 01:55 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Gladiator, Sentry, Hyperion, Supreme, Thor, Majestic, Blue Marvel, CM, BA, WW, Hulk, Silver Surfer..Etc.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 02:08 AM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 02:57 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
8swords

top of my mind, shaman nate grey.. and any flash..

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 03:15 AM
8swords is currently offline Click here to Send 8swords a Private Message Find more posts by 8swords Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Can you guys at least give a few examples on how they would best a Kal that actually evil and using his powers flawlessly?

Like against the Elites, he had a counter for all of them.

From bfr the magic user, and slicing ones brain from just looking at their eyes. This Kal was dangerous.

So lets make this fun and actually give a way of them winning.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 03:22 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Superboy Prime could still take him.

edit: Though some disagree he's trans, so he may not count.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 03:36 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Flash, easily.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 04:58 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Originally posted by JBL
Gladiator, Sentry, Hyperion, Supreme, Thor, Majestic, Blue Marvel, CM, BA, WW, Hulk, Silver Surfer..Etc.

thumb up

By Stoic

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 06:24 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by JBL

Let's not forget the whole gallery of the characters whom punished Superman over the years.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 08:45 AM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Re: Superman Vs

Originally posted by SquallX
I just rewatched Superman and the Elites, and i completely forget how much of beast Kal was in that mindset. Even when he was pretending, I was like damn!

So my thread is, who can take this Superman with this mindset on? For the purpose of his thread, Kal is not pretending, he is out right evil.

Surfer. That's probably about it.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 08:46 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

I'm assuming his opponents are in the same mindset as the Elite, i.e. whilst they aren't idiots or rolling over to die, they're not expecting Superman to actually do much apart from puff his chest out and punch?

If so, almost no one. You'd need to be on his level speed wise, for a start. When the Elite were still joking around, he was throwing his voice and speed blitzing then, picking them off one by one. Distracting MB with a chat whilst lobotomising him. Choking invulnerable opponents out with tactics and speed.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 09:06 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Thats why Flash.
There's nothing he wont see coming.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 09:39 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

He should.

Should have seen Slade Wilson thrusting that sword in Identity Crisis, too. Flash's suffer from terrible pis.

Pis free, Flash definitely does it. In a comic scenario, you'd need... Batman, probably. wink

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 02:08 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Wally.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 04:25 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Flash or Zoom

maybe Mr Majestic or Thanos

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 11:06 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Pft, even Skyfather level wouldn't be enough for some versions of Supe's if he was bloodlusted.

It would definitely take someone like Gog though, imo. One of the few people who can take Superman down without help or equipment.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 01:15 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote