KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Kreia vs. Mace

Kreia vs. Mace
Started by: Darth_Glentract

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Kreia vs. Mace

Well, in my doomed megatournament(some older members may remember it) idea I had Kreia and Mace fight. Kreia won 3, 1 I believe, but now that you have seen him whup Sidious, could he beat her?

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 02:07 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Yes. His form gives Mace the upperhand.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 02:08 AM
Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Achilles X
Restricted

Account Restricted

very hard to say

i think mace would be able to get past any lightsabers she may use with telekenisis, and im sure she wouldnt be that good with a lightsaber if she has to use telekenisis to use them effectively. we all know how good mace is with a lightsaber and vapaad,so she should be no problem for him. BUT kreia has an incredible mastery of the force, much greater IMO than sidious ever had. so mace would be facing some trouble from that, i mean dont forget how kreia kills three jeedai masters, who were perhaps on par with mace in terms of force mastery, with one wave of her hand. but if the exile could survive that technique im sure windu could as well. it would be a good battle but in the end i think mace would pull through, hes just too good with the blade for kreia.

"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do."- Bruce Lee

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 02:14 AM
Click here to Send Achilles X a Private Message Find more posts by Achilles X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Great Vengeance

Yes I believe mace would win, mace is alot stronger than the 3 masters kreia killed and he is excellent with the lightsaber.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 02:23 AM
Click here to Send Great Vengeance a Private Message Find more posts by Great Vengeance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Yeah. Sidious killed 3 masters and still got beat by Mace.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 02:58 AM
Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RocasAtoll

Sidious killed them with a lightsabre whe nthey weren't ready for it. Kreia killed the Masters wit ha single force move when they weren't expecting it.

I believe Mace will win. Why? Because if you fight Mace too long he'll find your shatterpoint and exploit it to his advantage.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 11:59 AM
Click here to Send RocasAtoll a Private Message Find more posts by RocasAtoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

I think Kreia would win. I don't think Mace is powerful enough in the Force to resist her Force powers. He's good with a lightsaber yes, but even 3 masters couldn't even get near her because she simply Force pushed them away and killed them all with one wave of her hand. Kreia can kill dozens of warriors instantly with the Force. Kreia also isn't a bad lightsaber duelist, she held off the Exile pretty well.

Look at how Mace was struggling with Sidious' lightning when he had a lightsaber. Yoda for instance, blocked it with his hands and pushed it back at him. Yoda's resistance to Force powers is far greater than Mace's therefore I think Kreia would win.

Thanks to Janus for the great Sig.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 05:13 PM
Click here to Send Emperor Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Emperor Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Emperor Revan has a point... Sidious his lighting gave Mace a very hard time, he managed to hold on but not easily. Kreia has an awesome command of the force and her lighting would destroy him, if not then the constant attacks from dozens of force powers would tire him faster then her, and eventually she would just strike him down.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 05:20 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

Thanks Fishy. cool

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 05:39 PM
Click here to Send Emperor Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Emperor Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Plagues

Good points, but Mace I think has this one. For the reasons of his lightsaber form and ability to find shatterpoints, though this is not a walk in the park. Kreia is not weak at any costs. She would give a run for his money.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 07:03 PM
Click here to Send Darth Plagues a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Plagues Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

Good point, Mace could win if he got close enough. If he could somehow manage to surprise her and actually fight her in lightsaber combat then he would win. But Kreia would never let him get near her I think.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 08:41 PM
Fishy

Kreia isn't stupid, if she wants her distance she will create distance. A powreful push when he has an opening a powerful lightning attack followed by lifting him in the air and throwing him away. Whatever the case, Kreia has a very good chance of defeating Mace through the force alone.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 08:44 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

I agree. I was just stating in the off chance the Kreia was asleep or something and Mace was suddenly right there and started hacking away with his lightsaber. Then he could overpower Kreia probably.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 08:58 PM
Great Vengeance

Mace would know how to defend himself against kreias force techniques, it would come down to a battle of lightsabers with mace coming out on top.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 09:02 PM
Click here to Send Great Vengeance a Private Message Find more posts by Great Vengeance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

Yeah right. 3 very powerful Jedi masters together couldn't withstand the most basic of Kreia's techniques. If Mace had trouble blocking Force lightning with a lightsaber then he wouldn't be able to do it with his hands, hence, his powers aren't strong enough to stop Kreia's powers.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 09:14 PM
Great Vengeance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperor Revan
Yeah right. 3 very powerful Jedi masters together couldn't withstand the most basic of Kreia's techniques. If Mace had trouble blocking Force lightning with a lightsaber then he wouldn't be able to do it with his hands, hence, his powers aren't strong enough to stop Kreia's powers.

That was the lightning of sidious, kreia is not as powerful as sidious.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 09:21 PM
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

You have no idea who Kreia is do you? have you ever played KOTOR 1 or two? Kreia EASILY kills 3 council level Jedi masters at the same time with one use of the Force. She makes three lightsabers float at once and they can all fight. She held her own against the Exile in lightsaber combat who killed Jedi masters and Sith lords for breakfast.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 09:28 PM
Great Vengeance

You have no idea who Kreia is do you? have you ever played KOTOR 1 or two? Kreia EASILY kills 3 council level Jedi masters at the same time with one use of the Force. She makes three lightsabers float at once and they can all fight. She held her own against the Exile in lightsaber combat who killed Jedi masters and Sith lords for breakfast.

Ive played kotor 1 like 5 times and kotor 2 like 3 times,I know very well who kreia is because she was my favorite character in kotor 2, however kreia is no sidious. The technique she used on the masters was simply showing them what it was like to be the exile and they were couldnt handle it because they were poor excuses for masters. Kreia was powerful but sidious was one of the greatest dark lords of the sith ever. Sidious in the ROTS novelization is said to be "the supreme master of darkness" its no suprise mace could barely hold his ground.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 09:39 PM
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

Ok, sorry I accused you of not playing the games. Still, I'm not saying Sidious is weak but he isn't as powerful as Kreia. And saying they're poor excuses for masters is just an opinion. And as for the quote in the ROTS novel, of course he is, there aren't any other Sith lords at that time that can match his power or malevolence.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 09:51 PM
Great Vengeance

Ok, sorry I accused you of not playing the games. Still, I'm not saying Sidious is weak but he isn't as powerful as Kreia. And saying they're poor excuses for masters is just an opinion. And as for the quote in the ROTS novel, of course he is, there aren't any other Sith lords at that time that can match his power or malevolence.

No problem,

Me saying the masters kreia killed are weak is an opinion but its backed up by the fact that the exile beat kreia while the 3 masters died instantly. That means 3 of the councils masters couldnt even measure up to the exile who while strong is not exceptional, I mean he was just a general in revans army-revan was the one that was crucial in the republics victorys, he was the one who was said to be the strongest not the exile.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 10:16 PM