KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » I need advice about the combat

I need advice about the combat
Started by: SheldonMenez

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SheldonMenez

I need advice about the combat

I've played every game in the series, well I gave up near the end of knight, I got sick of the batmobile, but regardless, I'm not a newbie, and honestly, I've so bad at the combat, specifically getting combos. Honestly, aside from using the shock gloves, I don't think I've ever gotten double digit combos, I'm that bad, no exaggeration. Now this might be becuase in any game ever, my memory is so bad I just cannot pull off any button combo of any kind, apparently I don't have muscle memory. It could also be my sense of timing, as I can never figure out when countering breaks a combo or when dogging continues a combo. I know I'm not a very skilled gamer but if you saw me in combat u would think I don't have fingers. The only advice I've heard that could help is to don't bother countering too much, dodge and jump to avoid getting hit and to make an opening. That might help me stay alive but I don't think it would help me get decent combos. Any ideas?

Old Post Dec 5th, 2019 08:00 AM
SheldonMenez is currently offline Click here to Send SheldonMenez a Private Message Find more posts by SheldonMenez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I'm going to assume you're playing Arkham Knight because you mentioned the batmobile. First thing's first: Don't button mash. Don't hammer the buttons. The combat is all timing. You only need to press the attack button once, wait until the attack connects, then pick a direction and press attack towards someone else. If you can't counter, dodge over them and hit someone that won't kill your combo.

There should be plenty of combat tutorials on youtube too.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 7th, 2019 09:12 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

He wants to become a real-life Batman like Starscream, Pr.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2019 05:58 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote