KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » trying to find the name of a certain zombie movie

trying to find the name of a certain zombie movie
Started by: snowtime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
snowtime

trying to find the name of a certain zombie movie

I remember a zombie movie that came out in early 2000's (roughly) as I recall.

THe only memorable piece (although I recall it being a good movie overall). is that early into the movie, a couple (i think) goes to a small house party and they are waiting for other people to arrive, and I think that they kill them when they get there.

It's a little comedic, if I remember, but an action movie as well. I 95% sure it's English but I could be wrong

If anybody can recall better than my fading memory, I would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

C

Old Post Sep 4th, 2013 12:08 AM
snowtime is currently offline Click here to Send snowtime a Private Message Find more posts by snowtime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

English as in language or as in British?

Old Post Sep 5th, 2013 05:24 PM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediRouge
I like Asians...

little more details might help, but the closest thing I can think of is this, though it is not comical... Feardotnet: New years day?

Old Post Sep 6th, 2013 06:43 AM
JediRouge is currently offline Click here to Send JediRouge a Private Message Find more posts by JediRouge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Im not sure, never really seen a film likw that before althought there is hundreds of zombie films

Old Post Sep 6th, 2013 08:18 AM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote