KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Best Haunting Movie?...

Best Haunting Movie?...
Started by: JediRouge

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JediRouge
I like Asians...

Best Haunting Movie?...

My favs are...

1. Insideous
2.Haunting in Connecticut

Tonight I am searching for something that deals with ghosts, demons, etc... Do you guys have any good one?

Old Post Aug 11th, 2013 07:23 PM
JediRouge is currently offline Click here to Send JediRouge a Private Message Find more posts by JediRouge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
COG Veteran
Teh GrOovY 1

Evil Dead franchise all the way!! Check my sig, lol. Are you familiar with the films?

Old Post Aug 11th, 2013 09:22 PM
COG Veteran is currently offline Click here to Send COG Veteran a Private Message Find more posts by COG Veteran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediRouge
I like Asians...

Yes I am.. grew up watching the films, though Army of Darkness has always been my fav. the reboot ver. was ok.
2.5/5

Old Post Aug 12th, 2013 04:08 AM
JediRouge is currently offline Click here to Send JediRouge a Private Message Find more posts by JediRouge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
COG Veteran
Teh GrOovY 1

Raimi said he wants to combine his original trilogy with the new film which would mean it isn't a reboot actually big grin He says he'll try to go for army of darkness 2.

As far as any other possession films go I can't really pull any off the top of my head.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2013 04:21 AM
COG Veteran is currently offline Click here to Send COG Veteran a Private Message Find more posts by COG Veteran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediRouge
I like Asians...

Hmm... sounds promising, kinda wish I could play as one of the Deadiotes, but they were all mostly skeletons which most likely be in cgi...

Old Post Aug 12th, 2013 05:42 AM
dynamix

The Others and Sixth Sense are a couple of my favorites. The Shining is a classic. The innocents, i can watch every day.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2013 08:13 AM
dynamix is currently offline Click here to Send dynamix a Private Message Find more posts by dynamix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediRouge
I like Asians...

The innocents?.. not sure if I have ever heard of that one before...

Old Post Aug 19th, 2013 09:35 AM
FistOfThe North

Re: Best Haunting Movie?...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JediRouge
My favs are...

1. Insideous
2.Haunting in Connecticut

Tonight I am searching for something that deals with ghosts, demons, etc... Do you guys have any good one?

Sequels for both movies are due this year. HiC2 is out of theaters now and insidious 2 in coming out soon, like in 1 or 2 months, I think.

But as far as best haunting movie, i'm gonna have to go with Paranormal Activity 1. With Poltergeist 1 as an honorable mention.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Aug 29th, 2013 04:45 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Re: Re: Best Haunting Movie?...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
But as far as best haunting movie, i'm gonna have to go with Paranormal Activity 1.

The non cinema release version is the stronger version.

Seen its ending?

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2013 08:26 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Event Horizon has got to be top 3

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2013 09:22 PM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote