KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Favorite Flash

Favorite Flash
Started by: abhilegend

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Favorite Flash

Wally West, Barry Allen, Jay Garrick, Max Mercury etc. Which flash is your favorite people?

Old Post Sep 6th, 2013 01:48 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Wally by a mile.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 6th, 2013 04:09 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Wally, what else?

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Sep 6th, 2013 04:30 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

Barry Allen! He's not just my favorite Flash he my favorite superhero! Not even a contest! BUT the others I would order like this....

Jay Garrick, Wally West, Bart Allen, Jessie Quick, Johnny Quick, Max Mercury.

I know a lot of people like Wally the most and I understand...He is cool but I have, ever since I was a kid, loved the silver age Flash. Though to be fair I always loved the JSA more then the JLA. So I guess I enjoy the older heroes more lol.

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Sep 6th, 2013 04:52 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

I'm gonna go against the grain and pick Jay....

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Sep 6th, 2013 05:27 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Barry by far.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2013 06:08 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Wally West.

F*ck Geoff Johns. F*ck DC. F*ck Barry Allen. There was absolutely no reason to bring Barry back imo but they didn't have to completely erase Wally West from f*cking continuity either. F*cking fagg*ts. I hope Mindset gets them all.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2013 02:41 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Wally West.

F*ck Geoff Johns. F*ck DC. F*ck Barry Allen. There was absolutely no reason to bring Barry back imo but they didn't have to completely erase Wally West from f*cking continuity either. F*cking fagg*ts. I hope Mindset gets them all.

Ooh, quite a reaction. Was wally such a favorite of yours?

Mine is Bart Allen and then Jay Garrick. Impulse written by Mark Waid is one of the comics I've ever read and Jay is just fantastic in JSA. I like wally and Barry too but Johns ruined barry for me.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2013 04:07 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Wally West.

I agree with this if it were dialed back to sane person levels.

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Sep 7th, 2013 04:37 AM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

KC Flash!

Old Post Sep 7th, 2013 05:22 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Unlike Kyle, who failed to erase Hal from peoples' minds entirely, there was a time not so long ago when Barry really was just a product of a bygone era. He had a magnificent, Marvell-level sendoff, nobody missed him, and by all accounts Wally was more interesting.

Then they erased all of that. It was one of the bigger tragedies of character development. Because it cheapened Barry's past and "death" and marginalized Wally.

Bart at least always had his own identity, despite being second fiddle to the others. And Jay was pretty unassailable as the original.

Jay's my favorite, but I'm biased toward JSA. But it's a shame what happened to Wally.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2013 06:24 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

I go for Wally, easily. He's got not just one but multiple of the best Flash runs ever (Mark Waid's, most obviously. And Geoff John's Flash run >> Geoff John's Barry run).

Jay's also nice, I like a lot of stuff with him.

Bart-as-Flash wasn't too great, though Bart-as-Impulse was really fun and Bart-as-Kid-Flash wasn't bad either. When the creator of Impulse was asked about killing Bart-Flash, he just shrugged and said the character's personality was totally different anyway, so the old character was already gone.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2013 09:04 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by abhilegend
Ooh, quite a reaction. Was wally such a favorite of yours?

Mine is Bart Allen and then Jay Garrick. Impulse written by Mark Waid is one of the comics I've ever read and Jay is just fantastic in JSA. I like wally and Barry too but Johns ruined barry for me.

Wally West is my second favorite character ever.

Impulse would be my next favorite Flash. Then Jay. Kid Flash is alright too. F*ck Barry.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2013 10:21 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
curryman

They're all incredible.

I always liked Barry the most, but that was in other hands than Geoff Johns's and didn't care much for Kid Flash. But in the end they've all had a litany of great stories.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2013 02:31 PM
curryman is currently offline Click here to Send curryman a Private Message Find more posts by curryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Wally West is my second favorite character ever.

Impulse would be my next favorite Flash. Then Jay. Kid Flash is alright too. F*ck Barry.

Didn't know that.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2013 06:05 PM
BruhMan
World Champion

I like Barry the best because I just like the flash best when he's super critical and genius level, using his power in amazing ways. I know Wally did amazing things with his powers too but to be honest I read more Barry than I did on Wally. I would have liked them to keep him around but then came the big ol reboot and the big middle finger to a lot of fan favorite characters.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2013 07:11 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Wally

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Sep 9th, 2013 10:11 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Bart.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 9th, 2013 10:12 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

double W

Old Post Sep 10th, 2013 09:22 AM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by -Pr-
Wally by a mile.

Absolutely Wally West. He was DC's closest equivalent to a Peter Parker type, when he was the Flash. His status was also given weight by having to live up to the legacy and heroic sacrifice of Barry Allen, who wasn't nearly as interesting. But Geoff Johns and DC muffed all that up.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Sep 11th, 2013 01:04 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote