KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Nightcrawler's Family History

Wat do ya think of HIS family???
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Get a knew one bub! 3 37.50%
FAMILY REUNION TIME! 5 62.50%
Total: 8 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Nightcrawler's Family History
Started by: Nighty101

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nighty101

Nightcrawler's Family History

This shows Nightcrawler's family history. I have some episodes related to Nightcrawler so I could go ahead and give you some links. This one is a really good one--

http://www.blinkx.com/video/x-men-t...KqkjsPdVr6NRBAw

then there is the one from Evolution called Impact. It is hard to find on the internet but when I do I'll give you a link. I can tell you alot of Nighty's family--

Mistique- Birth mother
Azazel- Birth Father
Scarlet Witch - (in alternate demension) wife
Nocturne - daughter (again in alternate demension)
Crayton Creed- Brother
Sabretooth - step dadish thing (Because Sabretooth is Crayton's dad)
Magneto: Father in Law
Wolverine: (I dunno what he is but there is a rumor going around that he and Sabretooth were half brothers so ... what in the heck would that make him and Nightcrawler?)
Quicksilver: Brother in Law
Polaris- Sister in Law
Rogue: Adopted Sister
Abyss: Half brother (makes sense)
Magik: Half Brother

so ... tell me what you think!

(Magneto, Mistique, and Sabretooth are soooooo screwed)

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2009 02:51 AM
Nighty101 is currently offline Click here to Send Nighty101 a Private Message Find more posts by Nighty101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Basically you got all that right.

Excpet you forgot about Kiwi Black.(Son of Azazel, Kurt's half brother)

And the only Magik I know of is Colossus' little sister

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2009 05:23 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nighty101

yeah srry about that I just realized that now lol... Magik is his half sister ... dang that makes colossus his half... oh heck knows ! lol. Yeah I did see Kiwi Black.... but that is a little embarassing for Nighty to have a bro named Kiwi Black eh? lmao

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2009 03:42 PM
Nighty101 is currently offline Click here to Send Nighty101 a Private Message Find more posts by Nighty101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

He has no relation at all to Sabretooth. Sabretooth never once took care of him or anything.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2009 03:59 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nighty101

Yes he does. See the vid I posted. After she had Kurt, she made a child with Sabretooth named Crayton Creed. Therefor Sabretooth and Kurt are related.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2009 04:04 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nighty101
Yes he does. See the vid I posted. After she had Kurt, she made a child with Sabretooth named Crayton Creed. Therefor Sabretooth and Kurt are related.

No its Graydon Creed first of all. Just because his mother has a child with another man doesn't make Sabretooth and Kurt related. If she still had Kurt and Victor was taking care of them then he would be his stepfather. Sabretooth and Kurt have no relation, his son has a relation with him but not Victor.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2009 04:20 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Kiwi's name is actually Marcus Skarr.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2009 07:28 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nighty101

Well Rogue doesn't have a blood relation but I'm talking of Family. Not necaccarilly Blood relations but things like stepdads and adopted sisters (I would've posted his parents from the circus but they never really come into the picture)

Oh and BTW... my bad on the name thing. I thought it was Crayton. Lol... you learn something new everyday!

Old Post Apr 5th, 2009 03:11 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

His circus parents count more than Sabretooth does. They actually took care of him. Rogue is on there because she was actually adopted by Mystique. He has no stepdad unless you are talking about his circus father.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 5th, 2009 04:31 AM
Nighty101

that is AGAIN why i said stepdadishthing. And besides, Sabretooth "took care of him". He smacked him into a wall! lol... i no i have a wicked sense of humor ... anyway, who cares, now that we've had this arguement, all of the people reading this will know of Kurt's family history. That was my goal. To let people know of how rough poor Kurt had it.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2009 05:46 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

1. Your family tree doesn't say anything about how rough he had anything.

2. Majority of X-Men fans already knew this about his family.

3. You're still wrong, he isn't stepdad anything nothing like one, nothing at all, you are only misinforming them.

Charles and Cain are brothers because Kurt Marko took him in as his son. Kurt and Cain have no blood relation at all to Charles but Charles is Cain's stepbrother and Kurt's stepson.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 5th, 2009 07:54 PM
Nighty101

1. Heck yeah it does! How would you like your mom to be mistique, your father a ruler over weird demons, your brother a mutant hater, ect?

2. Yeah, so? When I started out being a fan I didn't have a CLUE about the family! So this post was mainly for n00bs.

3. I am not misinforming them. They are related ... but not by blood. Only buy an odd family way. It is complicated. I wouldn't expect you to understand.

I know that. I am a BIG X-Men fan. I understand about step dads step bros step sisters... but what exactly would you CALL Victor??? I mean he has to be related in some how because he is Nightcrawler's brother's dad!

Old Post Apr 5th, 2009 09:25 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

no he would just be his brothers father, he never raised him or did anything besides try to kill him.

They would have no family connection except that they share a relative

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Apr 5th, 2009 09:27 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

1. Heck yeah it does! How would you like your mom to be mistique, your father a ruler over weird demons, your brother a mutant hater, ect?

2. Yeah, so? When I started out being a fan I didn't have a CLUE about the family! So this post was mainly for n00bs.

3. I am not misinforming them. They are related ... but not by blood. Only buy an odd family way. It is complicated. I wouldn't expect you to understand.

I know that. I am a BIG X-Men fan. I understand about step dads step bros step sisters... but what exactly would you CALL Victor??? I mean he has to be related in some how because he is Nightcrawler's brother's dad!

1. That would mean that I come from a bloodline of bad assness.

2. KMC blocks all noobs. That is a fact.

3. I agree, I do have a hard time understanding idiocy.

I would call Victor the father of his half-brother, no relation.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 02:43 AM
Nighty101

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
1. That would mean that I come from a bloodline of bad assness.

2. KMC blocks all noobs. That is a fact.

3. I agree, I do have a hard time understanding idiocy.

I would call Victor the father of his half-brother, no relation.

hey now now ... don't get dirty on me here.

1. HE IS A FREAKIN CATHOLIC... HE DOESN'T LIKE BADASSNESS ONLY PIRATES ... (thats a fact you can look it up, he and Warren used the danger room for pirate simulations lolz)

2. KMC doesn't block ALL noobz. Or any noobz for that matter. I know tons of noobs on these forums. And all of them have stupid questions like, "are mutants real?"

3. Idiocy? Hell no.

and I think we can settle on the half bro. Deal? My partner in arguement?

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 04:27 AM
Nighty101

Oh great now we have to add Wolverine even more because he and Sabretooth are half brothers so that would make Wolverine... Half Uncle? lmao

Old Post May 6th, 2009 09:18 PM
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

No, that would make Wolverine...Wolverine. He has zero relation to Nightcrawler, just as Sabretooth has no relation to Nightcrawler.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post May 6th, 2009 11:25 PM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Oh great now we have to add Wolverine even more because he and Sabretooth are half brothers so that would make Wolverine... Half Uncle? lmao

Sabretooth is in no way related to Nightcrawler.

Sabretooth is in no way related to Wolverine.

Wolverine is in no way related to Nightcrawler.

I was right about you.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post May 7th, 2009 03:52 AM
KingD19

He does know that they're only bros in the movie right?

Old Post May 7th, 2009 04:05 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by KingD19
He does know that they're only bros in the movie right?

No she doesn't. She doesn't read comics so she gets all of her info from cartoons and movies. She probably thinks Wolverine can beat Phoenix and that Deadpool has adamantium blades and teleportation as a power with eye beams.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post May 7th, 2009 04:07 AM