KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Im looking for a Night of the Demons like movie...

Im looking for a Night of the Demons like movie...
Started by: JediRouge

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JediRouge
I like Asians...

Im looking for a Night of the Demons like movie...

I was about seven or eight and saw a movie where people had won a vacation trip to some mansion or castle, I remember a teenage boy and girl are cooks at a resturant and they are jumping up and down about winning. I say about six or so arrives and either died or became demons. one scene has a man who eats like a pig, is later turned into a pig. I thought the movie was Night of the Demons (the original) but after seeing it, I realized the guy didn't become a big... just a demon. All I can remember at the end was everyone returned back to normal, because the lead female did something righteous.

If you have seen this film then please give me a shout out. It came out sometime aound the mid eighties to early nineties...

Old Post Oct 4th, 2013 07:36 PM
JediRouge is currently offline Click here to Send JediRouge a Private Message Find more posts by JediRouge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote