KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Venom Or Carnage

Who's Better
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Venom 38 58.46%
Carnage 15 23.08%
Scream 2 3.08%
Agony 0 0%
Lasher 0 0%
Toxin 9 13.85%
Phage 0 0%
Riot 0 0%
Hybrid 0 0%
She-Venom 1 1.54%
Total: 65 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Venom Or Carnage
Started by: Darkhalen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Venom Or Carnage

This is a old time fan dispute who's better Venom or Carnage but to give this a bit of an edge I’m going to count venom's other children and grandchild within the universe alien

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 05:10 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ozone
You need me to live.

no expression Venom is better than the rest of them combined.

Last edited by Ozone on Oct 5th, 2007 at 05:24 PM

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 05:19 PM
Ozone is currently offline Click here to Send Ozone a Private Message Find more posts by Ozone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

I agree with you 100%

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 05:21 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

P.S thanks to Venomous Yoshi for this Thread idea

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 05:22 PM
Ozone
You need me to live.

Seriously, Venom is much better than Carnage.

Carnage is too one-dimensional. I don't like him that much.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 05:24 PM
Ozone is currently offline Click here to Send Ozone a Private Message Find more posts by Ozone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Well I hate him he's just around to load on the symbiote bandwagon when people talk about him like i hope he's in 4 i think there are much better villains then him to use i hate the fact that venom is always now associated with carnage he should not exist

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 05:37 PM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Darkhalen, instead of multiposting, just edit the first post and add whatever you want to it.

As long as it's within 15 minutes from posting the message, you can still edit it.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 05:38 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Thank you for the Tip once again VY your advice is as ever very wise and useful now if only someone would help me escape my imprisonment in this Void

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 05:46 PM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Which void do you mean?

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 05:47 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

The infinite, unrestrained destruction Void of Chaos of which I must call abode

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 05:48 PM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Good luck.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 05:50 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Venomous Yoshi
Good luck.

LOL laughing laughing laughing laughing

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 05:51 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Venom

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 07:43 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Chaos
Fool of Life

venom. and how did you get in "your void"? ive been in this void for a week, and now your here with me?

...maybe i shouldnt have called ifrit a jack*ss

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 07:58 PM
Ultimate Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

After amassing my army of demon minions I tried to dominate the world an turn it into the Halen empire eons ago i was defeated and sealed away forever imprisoned with my Army that and also I said I liked Jar Jar Bink's.

please note since some people may think I'm being serious to my comment i would like to say one particular area of that comment is not true yeah I hate Jar Jar Bink's

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 08:48 PM
Ultimate Chaos
Fool of Life

jar jar=kill jar jar. and i bet 100000 gil you and your army cant beat me

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 08:51 PM
Ultimate Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

My kingdom shall rule eternal foolish guardian I am the king nay the God of destruction, chaos and unending Darkness, and most importantly Xbox 360 LIVE, I shall never be destroyed as long as evil, malice and darkness corrupt worlds that and if I have a Laptop and Internet connection.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 08:57 PM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 08:59 PM
Ultimate Chaos
Fool of Life

heh. you are nothing compared to me. i am the guardian of time and space. a single snap of my fingers, and you would have never existed. and my black magic can destroy a thousand lives with but a word.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 09:00 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Fool I am beyond time I have existed before and will after time I control all and when I return I shall bless you with the power to annoy Venomous Yoshi 2X fold for you are a true opponent however none can match my greatness except for the Divine elders of the Shadowed Sun of Golden Blessing who imprisoned me here none may match my power

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 09:05 PM