KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Obama plans for America: Conspiracy or Actual Plans?

Obama plans for America: Conspiracy or Actual Plans?
Started by: armedforbattle

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DragonRider19
Kurt Phucking Angle

Obama plans for America: Conspiracy or Actual Plans?

With the recent Newtown shooting (and Batman shooting before that) there is a lot of talk on tighter gun laws. And the more radicals banning guns all together.

I am a bit of a conspiracy theorist, and the recent buzz in conspiracys is that Obama's plans for America is to strip the people's weapons (using newtown as a false flag, so that the people would back him) so that they will be defenseless from whatever bigger the government is planning... Supposedly a 2nd Civil War: The government and whoever backs them against the "rebels"

So please answer:
1.Do you believe any of that?
2.Do you believe the Gov is behind the newtown incident?
3.What would you do in the event of another civil war?
4.If you are a gun owner (I am) will you give up your guns?

Discuss anything related to this issue smile

The Ankle Butcher, Patriotic Entity,
Earths Mightiest Hero, KURT PHUCKING ANGLE.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2013 09:40 AM
DragonRider19 is currently offline Click here to Send DragonRider19 a Private Message Find more posts by DragonRider19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jan 24th, 2013 09:44 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DragonRider19
Kurt Phucking Angle

Oh whoops sorry! Could somebody please move to there^

Old Post Jan 24th, 2013 09:47 AM
DragonRider19 is currently offline Click here to Send DragonRider19 a Private Message Find more posts by DragonRider19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Archaeopteryx

Re: Obama plans for America: Conspiracy or Actual Plans?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by armedforbattle

So please answer:

1)No
2)No
3)There won't be another civil war.
4)Despite the rhetoric there won't be tighter gun laws, just listen to what's coming out of congress.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2013 04:34 PM
Archaeopteryx is currently offline Click here to Send Archaeopteryx a Private Message Find more posts by Archaeopteryx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

So please answer:

1). I like to keep an open mind about everything so I guess its possible

2). I refer you to my answer to #1

3). If what you purpose is true and they do go with a "trickle effect" to suit an end game like a take over, another Civil War wouldn't last long. What I would do is hard to say. I know I would fight as a "rebel" but I don't know if I would straight up march into war.

4). I am not a Gun Owner nor do I intend to be BUT if I had guns I would not give them up. Just as I hope all other gun owners would not.

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Jan 25th, 2013 08:13 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cyner
Too little too late

1. I don't think they are trying to start a 2nd civil war

2. definitely, but that one video a guy released on it is just plain nonsense

3. stick with my community of friends/family and try to stay alive.

4. If I had any, I wouldn't give them up.

I have to say that a civil war is just not going to happen in this country. As long as people can still have giant LCD tv's and eat all the hamburgers and ding dongs they can shove down their throats, nothing is going to change.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2013 08:21 PM
Cyner is currently offline Click here to Send Cyner a Private Message Find more posts by Cyner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

With the recent Newtown shooting (and Batman shooting before that) there is a lot of talk on tighter gun laws. And the more radicals banning guns all together.

I am a bit of a conspiracy theorist, and the recent buzz in conspiracys is that Obama's plans for America is to strip the people's weapons (using newtown as a false flag, so that the people would back him) so that they will be defenseless from whatever bigger the government is planning... Supposedly a 2nd Civil War: The government and whoever backs them against the "rebels"

So please answer:

actually your not a conspiracy theorist.Thats a term the government came up with for people who did not accept the lies and propaganda of the government they gave,they started labeling them as conspiracy theorists.Your actually a conspiracy REALIST because your aware of the facts and reality going on here unlike a lot of the american sheople in the country and so many at this site as well.

I highly recommend you going to youtube.com and type in THE OBAMA DECEPTION.its a MUST SEE VIDEO!!! its about two hours long but you watch movies right? so if you do that,you can handle it. smile

the president is just a puppet for the establishment and here to serve wall street and the bankers not us,and does not believe in the constitution.if they dont do what they tell them to do,they end up like kennedy.

you'll learn a lot of that by watching that video.from here on out,every president that gets in office is going to worse than the previous one thats becvause both parties are corrupt.its a one party system designed to look like two so the sheople think they have a choice in who gets elected.

Your awake and understand a lot of this and understand theresa lot of government corruption going on in our country right now so you dont fal into that catogroy obviously of someone who is a sheople.those people bury their heads in the sand like an ostrich and ignore facts and evidence.sadly most posters here at this site are like that so its a refreshing change to see someone like you on here who isnt one of those people and is aksing questions and open minded.

for the last one,I wont give up my gun.I havent killed anybody in my entire life and dont plan on it unless they break into my house and try and kill me first.

Yes Obama is trying to strip us our guns and I for one,dont plan on doing so.He has already authorized drone attacks against the us citizens.dont expect a republican president in the future to be any different either cause of the reasons I listed.Obama has not only contiuned Bushs policys,he has EXPANDED them.

you should check out this thread here.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2013 01:11 AM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

So please answer:

Right....so your theory is that the government are killing kids in order to take people's guns away so they can start a civil war against themselves? Because you're saying it's the government's plans to have a civil war and not the people's plans?

Makes sense.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Feb 13th, 2013 12:39 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Re: Re: Obama plans for America: Conspiracy or Actual Plans?

Originally posted by Mr Parker
actually your not a conspiracy theorist.Thats a term the government came up with for people who did not accept the lies and propaganda of the government they gave,they started labeling them as conspiracy theorists.Your actually a conspiracy REALIST because your aware of the facts and reality going on here unlike a lot of the american sheople in the country and so many at this site as well.

I highly recommend you going to youtube.com and type in THE OBAMA DECEPTION.its a MUST SEE VIDEO!!! its about two hours long but you watch movies right? so if you do that,you can handle it. smile

the president is just a puppet for the establishment and here to serve wall street and the bankers not us,and does not believe in the constitution.if they dont do what they tell them to do,they end up like kennedy.

you'll learn a lot of that by watching that video.from here on out,every president that gets in office is going to worse than the previous one thats becvause both parties are corrupt.its a one party system designed to look like two so the sheople think they have a choice in who gets elected.

Your awake and understand a lot of this and understand theresa lot of government corruption going on in our country right now so you dont fal into that catogroy obviously of someone who is a sheople.those people bury their heads in the sand like an ostrich and ignore facts and evidence.sadly most posters here at this site are like that so its a refreshing change to see someone like you on here who isnt one of those people and is aksing questions and open minded.

for the last one,I wont give up my gun.I havent killed anybody in my entire life and dont plan on it unless they break into my house and try and kill me first.

Yes Obama is trying to strip us our guns and I for one,dont plan on doing so.He has already authorized drone attacks against the us citizens.dont expect a republican president in the future to be any different either cause of the reasons I listed.Obama has not only contiuned Bushs policys,he has EXPANDED them.

I see i forgot to post the link.here it is.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f70/t575556.html

Old Post Feb 14th, 2013 10:45 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DragonRider19
Kurt Phucking Angle

Re: Re: Obama plans for America: Conspiracy or Actual Plans?

Originally posted by jaden101
Right....so your theory is that the government are killing kids in order to take people's guns away so they can start a civil war against themselves? Because you're saying it's the government's plans to have a civil war and not the people's plans?

Makes sense.

Because the government is corrupt. It does make sense. Thanks

Old Post Feb 17th, 2013 10:21 AM
DragonRider19
Kurt Phucking Angle

Originally posted by Mr Parker

thumb up definitely good to see some other people are taking note of the corrupt events taking place! Some people are just blind.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2013 10:22 AM
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

The government of the United States is just one in a laundry list of evil organizations whose larger goal is a one world system, featuring a one world government, one world currency, and one world religion.

So, ultimately, while the US government is probably the ones that operated the travesties that occurred in Newtown and Aurora (and Hellywood telegraphed their punches in TDKR), it was ultimately the doing of a larger conspiracy, not confined to one country or ideology. It's not just fascist or communist, Zionist or Muslim, white or black. There is ONE unifying factor to all of them, but I won't go into that here, as someone roll eyes (sarcastic) will yell at me.

But to answer your questions:

1. Yes
2. Yes, but only in certain capacities. There are more high level people in charge
3. In the event of a civil war, it would almost certainly be like every other war in the last 100 or so years: the Illuminati runs both sides. So I wouldn't fight in it. Both sides would be corrupt. I'd build up a compound and protect my family/friends/anyone that would come to me for help from the chaos going on out there. (And God would protect me).
4. I'm not a gun owner (yet), but I would not turn in my gun(s). We have the right to protect ourselves and our families. This "gun grab" is unlawful and dangerous.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2013 07:02 PM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vi Veri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hmm.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2013 02:52 AM
Vi Veri is currently offline Click here to Send Vi Veri a Private Message Find more posts by Vi Veri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

thumb up definitely good to see some other people are taking note of the corrupt events taking place! Some people are just blind.

thumb up rock rock rock rock

Old Post Feb 18th, 2013 05:25 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

So please answer:

1) The anti gun people will use a tragedy for their cause just as the pro gun people will. Gun violence happens = "We need tighter gun laws" vs "We need looser gun laws/more guns"

2) LoL, no.

3) Probably try and leave the country before some gun loon who has been waiting for an excuse to kill people under the "for freedom!!1!" sentiment shoots me.

4) Don't own a gun.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 19th, 2013 07:05 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Obama plans for America: Conspiracy or Actual Plans?

Because the government is corrupt. It does make sense. Thanks

So the government's corrupt and so wants to start a fight with itself?

Is it like, schizophrenic or something?

Old Post Feb 21st, 2013 12:45 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

So please answer:

Typical NRA member, or Church member, being converted to superstitionism.

(please log in to view the image)

"There are white folks, and then there are ignorant mother****ers like you."

"Compounding these trickster aspects, the Joker ethos is verbally explicated as such by his psychiatrist, who describes his madness as "super-sanity." Where "sanity" previously suggested acquiescence with cultural codes, the addition of "super" implies that this common "sanity" has been replaced by a superior form, in which perception and processing are completely ungoverned and unconstrained"

Old Post Feb 21st, 2013 02:14 AM
KillaKassara is currently offline Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

In the events of another civil war you should dress up as Axl Rose and shout

"I DON'T NEED YOUR CIVIL WOWAAAAW...IT FEEDS THE RICH WHILE IT BURIES THE POWAAAAW....THE POWER HUNGRY SELLING SOLDIERS IN A HUMAN GROCERY STOWAAAW

Old Post Feb 21st, 2013 03:35 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

(please log in to view the image)

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 21st, 2013 05:53 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

As my arm pits, baby.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2013 07:04 PM