KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Beauxbaton?

Beauxbaton?
Started by: zod-doom

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
zod-doom

Beauxbaton?

Is beauxbaton an all girl school or is it co-ed, I am writing a fan-fic and i just want to know, either way my story will most likely end up NC-17

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 02:15 AM
zod-doom is currently offline Click here to Send zod-doom a Private Message Find more posts by zod-doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

yes it is an all girl school

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 02:31 AM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Could've Sworn I Read Something About A Boy at Beauxbatons....erm During The Dance?

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 02:41 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

yeah, that was umm...let's see, oh yes...it was when Snape went nice and friendly with Harry, I remember now.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 03:11 AM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bubbles33

its co ed in the book , in the trailers it looks all girls tho, what is it

la li li natalie

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 04:26 AM
bubbles33 is currently offline Click here to Send bubbles33 a Private Message Find more posts by bubbles33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

If it is co ed in the book, it is co ed. The movie means nothing.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 04:27 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Pg #423, Goblet of Fire (Obviously)

"Are you going to dance at all?" Padma Asked Ron.

"No," siad Ron, still Glaring after Hermione.

"Fine, snapped Padma, and she got up and went to join Parvati and the Beaxbatons boy, who conjured up one of his friends to join them......

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 04:58 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Barker
Pg #423, Goblet of Fire (Obviously)

"Are you going to dance at all?" Padma Asked Ron.

"No," siad Ron, still Glaring after Hermione.

"Fine, snapped Padma, and she got up and went to join Parvati and the Beaxbatons boy, who conjured up one of his friends to join them......
There you go. Co ed. Don't believe the movie, they only have it all girls in there because... wait... why don't they have guys?

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 05:03 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

wow...i don't remember no guys. i thought it said an all girl school somewhere...how ironic is that...i made myself look smart to an idiot in less than ten minutes. new record for me...i guess i should be more careful in what i post...and i didn't think that because of the book either, it's just that i thought it was an all girl school because of the Triwizard Tournament, didn't only the girls enter? they only mentioned the boys once in the book, which i guess kind of implies that it is mostly an all girls school, but has some boy students. who knows? it isn't all that important since the schools are only in that book...

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 11:34 AM
Sir J
pure blood

i hate it when the movie change alot

then again it would have been wierd seeing a boy doing that "uuhhh" thing when they attract the boys that would have put me off im glad ive got just girls to look at

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 08:50 PM
Sir J is currently offline Click here to Send Sir J a Private Message Find more posts by Sir J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pinkduckie

in the book the school is coed, mayeb they wanted to give the idea of an all girls.. very girly school image,,, since they did not mention at all anywhere in the movie about Flure being part veela

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2005 09:49 PM
pinkduckie is currently offline Click here to Send pinkduckie a Private Message Find more posts by pinkduckie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danagrint1
Rupert's Wife

It's an all girl school, I read in a magazine with the cast of hp

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2005 10:39 PM
danagrint1 is currently offline Click here to Send danagrint1 a Private Message Find more posts by danagrint1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Originally posted by zod-doom
Is beauxbaton an all girl school or is it co-ed, I am writing a fan-fic and i just want to know, either way my story will most likely end up NC-17

laughing

Sorry. Last sentence made me laugh.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2005 10:56 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

It's strange but Barker said it, only in one sentence did JK Rowling made reference of the boys, but it seems that it was an all girl school, maybe it was an error, maybe JK meant that the Patils left with the durmstrang boys.

I'll fight because of you...

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2005 11:17 PM
Shana FlameHaze is currently offline Click here to Send Shana FlameHaze a Private Message Find more posts by Shana FlameHaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Jesus Christ. How many things did they screw up in the movie?!

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 12:24 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Originally posted by Princess Lyla
It's strange but Barker said it, only in one sentence did JK Rowling made reference of the boys, but it seems that it was an all girl school, maybe it was an error, maybe JK meant that the Patils left with the durmstrang boys.

I doubt it. I believe they only brought girls for a reason. That doesn't mean that the whole school is girls...

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 01:36 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zac_j
Hogsmeade RP by Zac J!!!

Originally posted by zod-doom

give me a link to your story.

Thanks for the sig, KillTheLight!!!

Old Post Dec 14th, 2005 11:09 PM
zac_j is currently offline Click here to Send zac_j a Private Message Find more posts by zac_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir J
pure blood

Originally posted by hotsauce6548
I doubt it. I believe they only brought girls for a reason. That doesn't mean that the whole school is girls...
yeah but im happy with just the girls especially Fleur

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 06:01 PM
Sir J is currently offline Click here to Send Sir J a Private Message Find more posts by Sir J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DenKi

What do you fools expect? Even if a boy is mentioned in ONE LINE of the harry potter book its not worth the effort putting him in the movie.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 06:54 PM
DenKi is currently offline Click here to Send DenKi a Private Message Find more posts by DenKi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scurran

Originally posted by Barker
Could've Sworn I Read Something About A Boy at Beauxbatons....erm During The Dance?

yeah i remeber that

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 08:50 AM
scurran is currently offline Click here to Send scurran a Private Message Find more posts by scurran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote