KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » The Fappening: Hacked Celeb Accounts

The Fappening: Hacked Celeb Accounts
Started by: dadudemon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dadudemon

The Fappening: Hacked Celeb Accounts

Did anyone hear or read about this?

Apparantly, some super hacker got into iCould's servers and hacked the nudes out of several famous celebrities (including at least one dude).

So many big names were leaked that it was dubbed, within the first hour of the leak "The Fappening" because so many people were waiting on nudes from some of those celebrities and fapping.

My thoughts:

1. This is pretty lame. Holy shit, who cares. They are just nudes. Maybe if I was 13 years old, this would do something for me.

2. If you take pictures of yourself naked, do so with the understand that anyone, anywhere, at anytime could see them. This is because you could lose your camera or phone and get it hacked. This is also because someone could figure out some crazy complicated way to wirelessly steal your photos. Just assume the data on your phone and computer can be snooped. They should teach this is school.

3. Jennifer Lawrence has a nice body and she's quite fit.

Here is a news article on it:

http://variety.com/2014/biz/news/je...eak-1201295180/

Sorry, I'm not posting nudes. I am not going to feed this bullshit so if you want nudes, google search it, yourself.

Last edited by dadudemon on Sep 1st, 2014 at 04:21 PM

Old Post Sep 1st, 2014 04:18 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

Saw all the pics. JLaw had really tasteful pics compared to some...until today that is. Screen shots from the videos have leaked.

Idk about the vids but the photos are legit. Victoria Justice claims hers were a look alike but thats a lie..They are also legit. Should have just been honest about it since practically everyone else has been. As for Ariana...hers looks legit too and since everyone else has been legit I think shes lying to save face.

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Sep 1st, 2014 06:53 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I have no problem looking at nudes if they're shared by the person, but stolen nudes, no thanks. It's an invasion of privacy.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 1st, 2014 07:31 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

It's disgusting

Old Post Sep 1st, 2014 08:02 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Well, here's a surprising opinion from FemiMars.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2014 08:27 PM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
I have no problem looking at nudes if they're shared by the person, but stolen nudes, no thanks. It's an invasion of privacy.

Originally posted by Bardock42
It's disgusting

thumb up

Indeed. I saw a few of them on reddit when the news broke but that was the extent and I didn't feed this dumbass fap-fest any further. It's pretty lame.

I had to put myself in the celebs' shoes (very nice ones, I'd imagine) and I thought, "This would not piss me off, even a little bit. I wouldn't have even a single rustle in my jimmies." But that doesn't mean they aren't embarrassed. I do not have much modesty. So it is difficult for me understand why they would be upset when their entire career is to parade about being as sexually appealing as possible.

But I also do not have to deal with being scared shitless walking to my car, at night, in a very large parking lot. When trying to understand girls' being devastated by something that seems to hit their gender more strongly than my own, I invoke the "parking lot understanding." So, while it may not disturb me even slightly that some gross dude who may try and kill me if he saw me, is fapping to some nudes of mine that leaked (this didn't happen, this is a theoretical statement), it doesn't bother me at all. But that's not the case for many girls. That's probably scary as **** for some of them.

The invasion of privacy and feeling violated is pretty shitty, too. But the fallout from that invasion is pretty big, as well.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2014 11:59 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

4chan/Reddit has done a lot worse though.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2014 12:10 AM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by dadudemon
thumb up

Indeed. I saw a few of them on reddit when the news broke but that was the extent and I didn't feed this dumbass fap-fest any further. It's pretty lame.

I had to put myself in the celebs' shoes (very nice ones, I'd imagine) and I thought, "This would not piss me off, even a little bit. I wouldn't have even a single rustle in my jimmies." But that doesn't mean they aren't embarrassed. I do not have much modesty. So it is difficult for me understand why they would be upset when their entire career is to parade about being as sexually appealing as possible.

But I also do not have to deal with being scared shitless walking to my car, at night, in a very large parking lot. When trying to understand girls' being devastated by something that seems to hit their gender more strongly than my own, I invoke the "parking lot understanding." So, while it may not disturb me even slightly that some gross dude who may try and kill me if he saw me, is fapping to some nudes of mine that leaked (this didn't happen, this is a theoretical statement), it doesn't bother me at all. But that's not the case for many girls. That's probably scary as **** for some of them.

The invasion of privacy and feeling violated is pretty shitty, too. But the fallout from that invasion is pretty big, as well.

Also keep in mind that this could be damaging to their careers.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2014 03:06 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

I'll be the real man in this discussion and blame the victim. They deserve all the bad things that happen to them for uploading their nudes to the internet cloud. thumb up

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Last edited by Tzeentch on Sep 2nd, 2014 at 04:43 AM

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2014 04:28 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I don't blame anyone. I just looked at the nudes.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2014 06:39 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Who'd be stupid enough to upload their nude/sex pics and vids on iCloud?

They deserve all the faps they get for their idocy.
I feel no sympathy to people with no common sense.

PS: The anon hacker probably has the best stash kept to himself.
I am a bit jelly.

Also, looks like I misjudged Ariana Grande.
She has a great bod for such tiny physique.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2014 06:54 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

lol

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2014 06:56 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Anyone seen Jennifer Lawrence's special photos?
lol

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2014 08:24 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Kate Upton's stash is freakin' hilarious!
lol

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2014 08:27 AM
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2014 12:52 PM
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

http://pcf.org/faf/home/default.asp?ievent=1116934

Look who the top fundraiser is.

God, I'm gonna die of laughter right now!
The comments are absolutely hilarious.

"This is a noble cause, and all fappers must unite and raise awareness regarding it. We thank Jlaw and others who have made this possible, your sacrifices will never be forgotten or deleted."

"Real human being and a real FappeningHero"

laughing out loudlaughing out loud

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2014 01:15 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

There's talks that people are trying to get them to infodump the remaining pictures since everything is essentially out in the open.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2014 01:32 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Just found out Ariana Grande's nude pics were fake.
The Kabbalah bracelet she wears is different from the alleged nude pics.
And she doesn't have any tan lines.

If this is the case, some pics from other celebs may be fakes as well.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2014 02:29 PM
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2014 02:44 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Anyone seen Jennifer Lawrence's special photos?
lol

Haven't.

What makes them "lol" worthy?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2014 04:48 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote