KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Trivia » Help , trying to look for this movie

Help , trying to look for this movie
Started by: Arrowz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arrowz

Help , trying to look for this movie

I have no idea if this is the right place to post this thread but I'm gonna go ahead and do it, because i'm so frustrated.
I've been looking for this movie for ages, I've seen it once, and I have forgotten the title...been trying to find it ever since.

I think it belongs to the mystery/horror/drama genres. It starts off with this woman, she's a british writer I think and she's at her house with her husband and their kid...The kid is like playing with some toy, and he goes out of the house which is situated near a river and somehow drops his toy in the water, bends to get it out, falls in and drowns.

Fastforward after the child's death,the woman and her husband are seperated...she goes to a secluded area near the ocean and stays in this small house over there to rest since she was depressed ... then she starts seeing her kid from time to time and weird stuff starts happening .. she meets some guy called " Angus "(?) I can't remember , I think they fall in love but then he tries to kill her...and there's this thing about a lighthouse ... and I think at some point people tell her the guy she knows has been dead for years or something of the sort

I remember bits of pieces and I have no idea who the director is or who any of the actors are so...Help please ._.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2013 12:27 PM
Arrowz is currently offline Click here to Send Arrowz a Private Message Find more posts by Arrowz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
will. 13

Half Light starring Demi Moore

Old Post Oct 30th, 2013 07:06 PM
will. 13 is currently offline Click here to Send will. 13 a Private Message Find more posts by will. 13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote