KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » The Next Skywalker Child?

The Next Skywalker Child?
Started by: Casting

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Casting

The Next Skywalker Child?

Rumors abound, there was one on floating around twitter about the next Skywalker child and a link to a child actor on a popular casting site (nowcasting.com/johnbianchi). Cute kid, although I'm not sure about it's validity. Gotta love the excitement however. That being said, I wonder if the Skywalker bloodline will continue...hmmm

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2012 08:02 AM
Casting is currently offline Click here to Send Casting a Private Message Find more posts by Casting Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

I actually would like to see Luke Skywalker continued. To me, he's the defacto hero of the Star Wars mythos. If needed, a recast. Maybe Ryan Gosling?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2012 09:48 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samantha143

nice Post

Old Post Nov 9th, 2012 12:53 PM
samantha143 is currently offline Click here to Send samantha143 a Private Message Find more posts by samantha143 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xtinataguba

i still want Luke Skywalker he is perfect for that role.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2012 12:54 PM
xtinataguba is currently offline Click here to Send xtinataguba a Private Message Find more posts by xtinataguba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shamanice

great to view...

Old Post Mar 12th, 2013 05:19 AM
shamanice is currently offline Click here to Send shamanice a Private Message Find more posts by shamanice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

What are we talking about here?

Old Post Mar 12th, 2013 05:51 AM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I want a much older Luke Skywalker(Mark hamill) if they insist on continuing with the same characters from the original trilogy.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2013 12:27 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr. Rhythmic
I actually would like to see Luke Skywalker continued. To me, he's the defacto hero of the Star Wars mythos. If needed, a recast. Maybe Ryan Gosling?

I was thinking of him too, for Luke. Someone like Emmy Rossum for Leia? I dunno, I'm seeing all this advertising for Beautiful Creatures, she's very pale and could rock the bun hair.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2013 11:43 PM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by siriuswriter
I was thinking of him too, for Luke. Someone like Emmy Rossum for Leia? I dunno, I'm seeing all this advertising for Beautiful Creatures, she's very pale and could rock the bun hair.
While the movie Beautiful Creatures was somewhat of a letdown for me I do think she was very hot.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2013 03:36 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yurika

Until now no idea about the next skywalker child. Just expect

Old Post Mar 19th, 2013 09:29 AM
Yurika is currently offline Click here to Send Yurika a Private Message Find more posts by Yurika Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
expertadvisor1
Restricted

Account Restricted

really great to see

Old Post Jul 12th, 2013 11:15 AM
expertadvisor1 is currently offline Click here to Send expertadvisor1 a Private Message Find more posts by expertadvisor1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
erik.dansereau
Restricted

Account Restricted

In the EU I like what they have been doing with Lukes Son, Ben. I cant imagine that we will see him anytime soon in these next batch of star wars movies

Old Post Oct 21st, 2013 09:38 AM
erik.dansereau is currently offline Click here to Send erik.dansereau a Private Message Find more posts by erik.dansereau Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

If Disney has any sense at all Episodes VII, VIII, and IX will be of the Jedi Academy Trilogy - meaning Darth Caedus is assured to be the bad guy that played Khan in Star Trek: Into Darkness. There's your Skywalker child.

The thing is that Mark Hamill is far too old for a Jedi Academy Luke, or any Luke for that matter.

"Compounding these trickster aspects, the Joker ethos is verbally explicated as such by his psychiatrist, who describes his madness as "super-sanity." Where "sanity" previously suggested acquiescence with cultural codes, the addition of "super" implies that this common "sanity" has been replaced by a superior form, in which perception and processing are completely ungoverned and unconstrained"

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2013 06:56 AM
KillaKassara is currently offline Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote