KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean »

Started by: ToddianGirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ToddianGirl
Rumors are EVIL!

Some news on the 6th movie https://deadline.com/2018/10/pirate...epp-1202488160/

What do you all think about this????

There is the mystery,the silence under the sea.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 05:26 PM
ToddianGirl is currently offline Click here to Send ToddianGirl a Private Message Find more posts by ToddianGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

Its like if they made an Alien film without Sigourney Weaver even showing up for a cameo

Or an X-men film without a mutant.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2019 02:09 AM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ToddianGirl
Some news on the 6th movie https://deadline.com/2018/10/pirate...epp-1202488160/

What do you all think about this????

I think its good news, quality wise.
Comparisons and recasting comlaints aside (which i dont care about), i just want something fresh if theyre going to reboot.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2019 03:59 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bacracks1956

There are some of the online movies which also provides the content information from the essay writing services which is also good source to get the writing help easily.Movies often use this content for the subtitles which is also better option to convert the whole movies in the online watch platform.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2020 07:41 PM
Bacracks1956 is currently offline Click here to Send Bacracks1956 a Private Message Find more posts by Bacracks1956 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

And so continues my quest to take over the POTC forum via being the latest poster on the whole first page of threads. (I know I'm not, but I'm also too lazy to reply to all those other threads ever since they increased the number of them that show on the first page.)

Old Post Apr 13th, 2020 11:55 AM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
neelyang77

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bacracks1956
Thanks a lot for info! I would like to draw attention to the possibility to pay for research papers. This saves time and at the same time an excellent result is always guaranteed - no plagiarism and always excellent written work of varying complexity on time. The main thing in this matter is to find really qualified writers.

Thanks a lot for info!

Old Post Mar 26th, 2022 02:58 PM
neelyang77 is currently offline Click here to Send neelyang77 a Private Message Find more posts by neelyang77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

Now this is an interesting tactic...

Old Post Mar 27th, 2022 04:24 AM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cryena
Restricted

Account Restricted

fvck rebooting bring johnny back for a sequel

Old Post Apr 6th, 2022 03:02 PM
cryena is currently offline Click here to Send cryena a Private Message Find more posts by cryena Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

Only time will tell...

Old Post Apr 9th, 2022 06:52 AM
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

I love the title of this thread smile

Old Post Apr 19th, 2022 11:12 PM
Dude111 is currently offline Click here to Send Dude111 a Private Message Find more posts by Dude111 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

A title without equal!

Old Post Apr 21st, 2022 09:20 PM