KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Queen Elsa (Frozen) vs. Gandalf the White (Lord of the Rings)

Queen Elsa (Frozen) vs. Gandalf the White (Lord of the Rings)
Started by: NemeBro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NemeBro

Queen Elsa (Frozen) vs. Gandalf the White (Lord of the Rings)

There are no ****s to be given here.

Battle takes place in the Hogwarts courtyard, where Harry's final duel with Voldemort took place. Why Hogwarts? **** you is why, eat shit fat ****.

Both start off, oh, 15 meters away from each other, and are bloodlusted, not bound by their usual mortals, bringing what they have to bear as soon as possible.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2013 07:49 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
There are no ****s to be given here.

Battle takes place in the Hogwarts courtyard, where Harry's final duel with Voldemort took place. Why Hogwarts? **** you is why, eat shit fat ****.

Both start off, oh, 15 meters away from each other, and are bloodlusted, not bound by their usual mortals, bringing what they have to bear as soon as possible.

I had to see it to believe it..ur just asking for a ban huh?

Old Post Dec 24th, 2013 07:57 AM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

In what way am I asking for a ban?

Old Post Dec 24th, 2013 08:02 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

In what way am I asking for a ban?

Lets start with this, since you don't read what your actually type out..

Originally posted by NemeBro Why Hogwarts? **** you is why, eat shit fat ****.

Do you even think before you write. you blatlenly came out insulting us and trolling.

I looked at your posts the past few weeks and you the biggest troll on the forum and Im confused as to why its allowed...you bring absolutely nothing to this forums but your foul mouth bs.

I fail to see your purpose for existence on this forum

Last edited by Supra on Dec 24th, 2013 at 08:08 AM

Old Post Dec 24th, 2013 08:06 AM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

sad

Old Post Dec 24th, 2013 08:08 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

I don't think Elsa could get past Gandalf's defenses with a direct assault, but she might be able to overwhelm him with a combination of constructs and blizzard.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Dec 24th, 2013 08:15 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Gandalf really doesn't bust out the magic often, and Elsa's over magic is quite impressive.

Though on the flip side, Gandalf is surprisingly physically powerful.

I think a lot of it depends on how creative Elsa can be.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2013 08:16 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I'd say this is honestly a battle of first response.

The sheer scale of Elsa's power significantly outstrips that of Gandalf's, and probably anyone in the LotR movieverse that I can recall (Haven't seen Hobbit 2 yet), but she herself is very physically frail, relatively speaking.

Gandalf is, as Q mentioned, more physically powerful than one might think, far more-so than Elsa, and in close-quarters he'd easily crush her, but despite his durability, he hasn't shown the ability to withstand power of Elsa's magnitude, though shields could aid in this regard. Shields would however render Gandalf himself incapable of attacking.

In terms of reaction-time, both have reacted to fast projectiles, Elsa to a crossbow bolt, Gandalf to an arrow from Legolas. I don't know enough about how fast either travel to make an educated guess on which is faster.

Elsa does have a significant advantage in her ability to actually conjured frost constructs to battle Gandalf, though, despite their size, they are relatively frail. Hans is able to cut clean through Marshmallow's leg after all.

Another considerable advantage is Elsa's "crowd control" abilities, so to speak. Rendering the area a hostile, deadly blizzard, the floor slick due to ice, and covered in stalactites or whatever, would seriously impede Gandalf, but Elsa would have complete freedom of movement.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2013 08:23 AM
Q99

quote:

Elsa does have a significant advantage in her ability to actually conjured frost constructs to battle Gandalf, though, despite their size, they are relatively frail. Hans is able to cut clean through Marshmallow's leg after all.

They are snow, after all. Or ice in places. Though the snow ones can reform pretty easy.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2013 08:36 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Not when Gandalf can actually blast beams of sunlight at them, I'd wager.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2013 08:49 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

The sheer scale of Elsa's power significantly outstrips that of Gandalf's

Yep. A scared Elsa froze an entire country by accident. A bloodlusted Elsa should be able to pretty easily freeze Gandalf in a few meters of ice before he gets past "shall."

Old Post Dec 24th, 2013 11:28 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Gandalf doesn't need words to raise his defenses, and he can do so in a split second, which is why I say direct attacks won't get near him. It's too bad they never really showcased his capabilities with Anor. That probably would've come in handy here.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2013 06:15 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Even if he does raise some kind of protective bubble, whats he gonna do after she buries him in half a mile of snow?

Old Post Dec 24th, 2013 07:00 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Funny you guys are ok with the OP telling you to basically **** of and to eat ****

Old Post Dec 24th, 2013 07:03 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

This site obviously has profanity filters, so some is expected. I'm not taking his words seriously because he's a raging cockbag, and it's kinda the norm. He's not gonna care, so why should I? If you have such an issue with it, report him.

Originally posted by Nephthys
Even if he does raise some kind of protective bubble, whats he gonna do after she buries him in half a mile of snow?

Yeah, that's kinda the problem I'm seeing for him. He doesn't even have any pinecones lying around.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2013 07:14 PM
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by XanatosForever
Not taking his words seriously because he's a raging cockbag, and it's kinda the norm.

All time best quote and its going on my profile!

+1 Rep

Old Post Dec 24th, 2013 07:23 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Supra
Funny you guys are ok with the OP telling you to basically **** of and to eat ****

It was for humorous purposes; not intended to ruin your Christmas. Calm down/Relax; enjoy the thread.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 24th, 2013 07:24 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

I think that's the first time I've ever been profiled. Not sure if flattered, or disappointed.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2013 07:26 PM
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think that's the first time I've ever been profiled. Not sure if flattered, or disappointed.

Well your on my profile, call it flatterysmile
Merry Christmas!!!

Old Post Dec 24th, 2013 07:27 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Supra

Thats just part of his charm. Its cute.

Yeah, that's kinda the problem I'm seeing for him. He doesn't even have any pinecones lying around.

He's simply outgunned here imo.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2013 07:33 PM