KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » If you could live ANYWHERE in Middle Earth, where would it be??

If you could live ANYWHERE in Middle Earth, where would it be??
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Lothlorien 18 16.82%
Rivendell 28 26.17%
Valinor (ok its not middle earth but close) 5 4.67%
The Shire 17 15.89%
Gondor 8 7.48%
Rohan 7 6.54%
Mirkwood 11 10.28%
The Lonely Mountain 2 1.87%
Moria 0 0%
Mordor??? 11 10.28%
Total: 107 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

If you could live ANYWHERE in Middle Earth, where would it be??
Started by: billyboyd4ever

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
billyboyd4ever
Diamond of Long Cleeve

Question If you could live ANYWHERE in Middle Earth, where would it be??

They're all (well almost) great places, so which one do you choose? confused

"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens." - J.R.R. Tolkien

*sigh* I've missed you guys.. smile

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 09:26 PM
billyboyd4ever is currently offline Click here to Send billyboyd4ever a Private Message Find more posts by billyboyd4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chica16
chica

i'd live in mirkwood... with legolas

the crownless again shall be king.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 09:39 PM
chica16 is currently offline Click here to Send chica16 a Private Message Find more posts by chica16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
billyboyd4ever
Diamond of Long Cleeve

haah id live in the shire....w/merry + pippin and i would kill diamond of long cleeve and marry pippin instead of her...

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 09:41 PM
billyboyd4ever is currently offline Click here to Send billyboyd4ever a Private Message Find more posts by billyboyd4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pinksuezo
I'm not that new!

in rivendell, so i cud be with the redhaired elfchick thats standing blinking in the background of the goodbye scene behind arwen at rivendell in the extended version of the fellowship o the rings. shes hot.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 11:18 PM
pinksuezo is currently offline Click here to Send pinksuezo a Private Message Find more posts by pinksuezo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i would like to live in gondor because there are more of my kind of race there to talk to and meet aragorn and the like. ^.~

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 12:24 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
billyboyd4ever
Diamond of Long Cleeve

haha hey pinksuezo why didnt you vote for rivendell then???

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 01:32 AM
nemo
ocean and sea

Mordor.
sounds exciting. happy

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 02:56 AM
nemo is currently offline Click here to Send nemo a Private Message Find more posts by nemo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nemo
ocean and sea

actually i would want to live by the sea, somewhere near the Grey haven, but since u didn't put it in......

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 03:00 AM
nemo is currently offline Click here to Send nemo a Private Message Find more posts by nemo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambarturion

The Shire. You can`t beat that pastoral, peacefull atmosphere.

The only problem I see is that living with a bunch of midgets would hamper dating somewhat.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 03:02 AM
Ambarturion is currently offline Click here to Send Ambarturion a Private Message Find more posts by Ambarturion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aragorn#1
Aragorn's Angel

I would live in Rohan because Im are horse person and it sounds like fun there, power of the pony's big grin Happy Dance

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 04:00 AM
Aragorn#1 is currently offline Click here to Send Aragorn#1 a Private Message Find more posts by Aragorn#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pinksuezo
I'm not that new!

point taken.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 05:10 AM
pinksuezo is currently offline Click here to Send pinksuezo a Private Message Find more posts by pinksuezo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Danistar
Eowyn & Faramir forever!!

Gondor of course

'Oh you won't need ink.' said professor Umbridge, with the merest suggestion of a laugh in her voice.
EXTRA LESSONS WITH SNAPE -what on earth had he done to deserve this?
Amazing, how much more difficult it was to extend his arm tvelve inches and touch her hand than it was to snatch a speeding Snitch from midair.
There are more qoutes in my profile.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 07:51 AM
Danistar is currently offline Click here to Send Danistar a Private Message Find more posts by Danistar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
undomiel
evenstar

I think that Rivendell is so beautiful
so i would live there

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 03:16 AM
undomiel is currently offline Click here to Send undomiel a Private Message Find more posts by undomiel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Verity

In Rivendell.... happy

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 03:33 AM
Verity is currently offline Click here to Send Verity a Private Message Find more posts by Verity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DJMissPinkie
Formerly the MCElite

Yay 4 Rivendell with all the prettyness but i wud visit the shire often 4 being a small kinda a human i wud look tall there nd i cud go yay i am taller than sum body!!! smile

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 09:51 AM
DJMissPinkie is currently offline Click here to Send DJMissPinkie a Private Message Find more posts by DJMissPinkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
night_fire999

I'd hav to be Mirkwood, why isn't Mirkwood on the poll?
Mirkwood rules, and if you marry Legolas there then you'd be a princess untill Legolas's daddy dies, then you'd be Queen of Mirkwood!!!

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 11:36 AM
night_fire999 is currently offline Click here to Send night_fire999 a Private Message Find more posts by night_fire999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Excalibur

quote:
Originally posted by undomiel
I think that Rivendell is so beautiful
so i would live there

RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 12:25 PM
Excalibur is currently offline Click here to Send Excalibur a Private Message Find more posts by Excalibur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
undomiel
evenstar

what?

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 02:08 AM
undomiel is currently offline Click here to Send undomiel a Private Message Find more posts by undomiel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Isilwen Took
Hobbit

i would be in the Shire because it's so calm and sweet... and Frodo, Pip and Merry live theres, indeed!!! big grin

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 06:08 PM
Isilwen Took is currently offline Click here to Send Isilwen Took a Private Message Find more posts by Isilwen Took Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Calinė

Mirkwood, as long as the prince was there!!!

One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne

You may have seen me on www.harrypotter-boards.com, forums.shoresofvalinor.com, or forum.buffyworld.com

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 06:37 AM
Calinė is currently offline Click here to Send Calinė a Private Message Find more posts by Calinė Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote