KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » For The Love Of Pete Please Help Me Figure Out What Movie This Is

For The Love Of Pete Please Help Me Figure Out What Movie This Is
Started by: jasnails

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jasnails

For The Love Of Pete Please Help Me Figure Out What Movie This Is

I saw a horror movie maybe 20 years ago and I remember that there was some kind of machine that a guy went in and he comes out on the other side pureed. The puree was on a moving track or flowing through a gutter. It's like the machine was supposed to make this people puree. I remember a guy watching the pureed dudes sunglasses (which somehow came out unscathed) flowing through the gutter and take them out of the bloody soup and I think he slings some soup off of them and puts them on but I'm not sure. The Mangler has been suggested, but I don't think it is old enough (1995). I'm also 90% sure I saw it on TV if that means anything. Maybe a Tales from the Crypt episode? I don't think so, but maybe. Please help. I am becoming obsessed with this. Really

Old Post Dec 26th, 2013 03:24 AM
jasnails is currently offline Click here to Send jasnails a Private Message Find more posts by jasnails Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote