KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2

the game will be released on November 17 for PS4, Xbox One and PC with a Nintendo Switch version to follow in time for Christmas

quote:
The story will see heroes and villains from across Marvel dimensions taking on Kang the Conqueror, and will feature the new hub world of Chronopolis.

Old Post May 16th, 2017 01:59 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

That trailer makes me worry that it's movie based. I was not a fan of the Avengers one, but I played the first LMSH to death. That open world NYC was amazing.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 16th, 2017 02:36 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I doubt its movie based considering its Kang as the villain for this one & He's tied up with the Fantastic Four movie rights for the movies

Old Post May 16th, 2017 02:50 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
I doubt its movie based considering its Kang as the villain for this one & He's tied up with the Fantastic Four movie rights for the movies

I only asked because of the Baby Groot and the movie-based Strange.

It being Kang is a good thing, yeah.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 16th, 2017 02:55 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Reading for it you'll be able to manipulate time itself, Along with having a branching storyline

Old Post May 16th, 2017 07:17 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

That would be cool.

My main hope is for more X-Men stuff and a newer, better NYC.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 17th, 2017 03:06 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post May 24th, 2017 09:38 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Distinct lack of X-Men there (I didn't even see Wolverine). Hoping they're in it.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 24th, 2017 10:55 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Watch a youtube video, The person got some info from someone at Travellers' Tales saying the game will have the biggest Hub then the other games and it will include alot of the 2099 character's

The Chronopolis hub is bigger then alot previous game's hub

Ground level area's - Manhattan, Hydra HQ, Medieval England & Ancient Egypt and lots more

also swim down in some water all the way to Atlantis (Unsure if Namor will feature this time around) and it'll also have Knowhere floating in the sky.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2017 01:05 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Attachment: 0044_n.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Jun 8th, 2017 12:14 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

-Eson the Searcher
-Kurt Busiek co wrote the story

Old Post Jun 13th, 2017 05:18 AM
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

I loved the first Lego Marvel Super Heroes. I am not sure how I feel about this upcoming title...it looks like The Fantastic Four and The X-Men most likely will be missing, due to Marvel and Fox beefing. I hope Doctor Doom will make it.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2017 06:01 PM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by P-Geyser
I loved the first Lego Marvel Super Heroes. I am not sure how I feel about this upcoming title...it looks like The Fantastic Four and The X-Men most likely will be missing, due to Marvel and Fox beefing. I hope Doctor Doom will make it.

i ended up getting that first one on Steam a while back cheap.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2017 06:50 AM
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Originally posted by Kazenji

i ended up getting that first one on Steam a while back cheap.
I have the first one for both Xbox 360 and XBOX One which I got for cheap as well. I may pass on this one though.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2017 06:28 PM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I spent hours playing co-op in the open world NYC that was in the first game. No X-Men kills my interest in this though, sadly.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 14th, 2017 01:40 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I'm getting the game regardless of no X-men or F4

plenty of other character's in Marvel's library.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 01:16 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Everyone likes who they like. Nothing wrong with that.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 03:03 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Pretty much.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 05:45 AM