KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Teen Titan RPG

Teen Titan RPG
Started by: 2Tidus!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (196): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Teen Titan RPG

You need to pick a teen titan from the cartoon or just make your own character I need this information

Name:
Special abilites/Gadgets:
NickName
Favorite Food:
Hobby:
Background

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post May 26th, 2004 05:22 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Name: Night Wing
Species:Human
Special abilites/Gadgets: Special cool Gadgets like batman has Plasma disks(you know like the ones robin has he throws it and a plasma wave appers from it ) Batman boomarang thingy but exept instead of a bat I want an Eagle looking boomarang and all my gadgets look like eagles) and another eagle thingy when you press it a rope comes out and it ties itself up to somewhere and you can hold on to it. And I want a special little metal stick and when you press it it becomes big. I also have very cool kung fu and moves and all that stuff.
Appearence: A tall man with black hair that hasa black shirt with a blue eagle on it and black pants he is very strongh and handsome looking.
NickName: Night
Favorite Food:Uknown
Hobbymessedaving everybody

Background: Not much is known about him but he is a very handsome and nice heroe he did hundreds of good deeds.

Old Post May 26th, 2004 05:27 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
_miyabi_kun_

name collidor
age ----------
race ancient
abilities/gadgets Elemental powers
extending staff
apperance blondish gray hair
6'
red/white robes
if looked at right I seem to not be there
favorite food fresh unkooked meat
background the 3rd ancient info will be revieled
through out the game

Old Post May 26th, 2004 09:17 PM
_miyabi_kun_ is currently offline Click here to Send _miyabi_kun_ a Private Message Find more posts by _miyabi_kun_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

Name: Jason
Species: Human/Azarath variant
Special abilites/Gadgets: Telekinetic, mage, swordsman, marksman, martial arts to a small degree.
NickName: Call me "J" and I'll kill you.
Apperance: 5'10" Black robe, black armor covering robe with longsword on left hip and plenty of smaller weapons in various places, topped off by the traditional blue cloak over all.
Favorite Food: Doesn't care
Hobby: Swordplay, Study dark arts, meditation, drill and train troops.
Background: Battlemage sent to assist Raven in her eventual battle for earth. Captain in the Azarath army and long time friend of Ravens.

Old Post May 27th, 2004 01:09 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Seems allright....... J(LoL) And seems alright collidor but whats your age??

Old Post May 27th, 2004 01:20 AM
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

If it's TEEN Titan... shouldn't they be under the age of 20?

Old Post May 27th, 2004 01:31 AM
Red_Drake is currently offline Click here to Send Red_Drake a Private Message Find more posts by Red_Drake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

Whelp the titans went thru like 3 generations

Old Post May 27th, 2004 01:32 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Yeah the teen titans are our Grandparent or somehting like that so now we took over!!! But we had to still kept the name.

Old Post May 27th, 2004 01:35 AM
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

Dunno... never saw the cartoon... anyways... as the name implies... shouldn't the characters be younger? By the age of 15 to 19?

Old Post May 27th, 2004 01:35 AM
Red_Drake is currently offline Click here to Send Red_Drake a Private Message Find more posts by Red_Drake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Now we need 5 members that means 2 more aloud to join (because theres 5 teen titans in the cartoon)

Old Post May 27th, 2004 01:36 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Nooooo our generations lost the Teen TItans and now we found met and found the teen titan tower and we want to put it back on its palce and reorganize the Teen TItans!!

Old Post May 27th, 2004 01:37 AM
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

Hmmm... kay... so I'll join then.

Name: Alex
Species: Human
Special Abilities: Shapeshifter, can take form of anything he wants, organic or not and take advantage of it.
Favourite Food: Depends on what he is at the moment, as a human, he loves hamburgers.
Apearance: Generaly is in his cat form, but as a human he wears a white shirt and shorts, and a cap, he has no form to call his own.
Hobby: Watch TV, play in computers, and a total comp nerd.
Background: Alex had been served to experiment since birth, his mother died when she gave birth, his father he never knew, the lab he was in used him and inserted in him various DNAs and other elements into his body allowing him to change to whatever he likes, the project was perfect, but... unlike what the scientist tought, they didn't have control over him, so using his newfound powers he broke free and used his powers to diguise himself.

Old Post May 27th, 2004 01:54 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Ermmm Ok so your like beastboy exept you can turn into not only animals ok..... 1 more dude and were set!!

Old Post May 27th, 2004 01:57 AM
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

Maybe a gal... hopefully

Old Post May 27th, 2004 01:59 AM
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

Heh, I just hope we can start soon :P

Old Post May 27th, 2004 02:02 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Oh damnit who cares we got a gread selection elemuntual power guy, Raven specis guy, Beastboy guy, R0bin guys, Oh well who cares abouit a cyborg guy now lets start!!

*Hem..Hem..Hemm*
4 heroes were running on a busy street to a long abondoned TOwer a tower who was shaped like a T. It was standing for Teen Titans a group of heroes long forgotten but now the heroes bloodline was coming there too reorganise the group Night Wing,Alex,Collidor,Jason. Night Wing was running on the street very fast and then took out an eagle looking Gadget and pressed it a rope came out and stuck on top of a building he swung himself on the rope very hard and he went up like spiderman and then pressed a button on the eagle gadget and the rope came back and he fell on the building since the space between the buildings was not wide at all he started running on the top of the buildings and jumping at the place where they were seperated while the others......

Old Post May 27th, 2004 02:05 AM
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

Takes the form of a bird and enters the place by a broken window looking around inside "Man... what a mess..."

Old Post May 27th, 2004 02:08 AM
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

*Raises hand opens door. Walks into the front door* "show off"

Old Post May 27th, 2004 02:10 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Yeah the systems seem off..." Night Wing pressed a strange looking button and everything started turning on everything was now powered now and it looked like the real and old Teen Titan Tower exept the dust and the broken windows but the first thing Night Wing needed to see is Night Wing opened robins room, his Grandfathers room and he saw pieces of slades mask and articles of slade on the walls...

Old Post May 27th, 2004 02:11 AM
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

((Erm... I dunno how beastboy's room looks like...))

Old Post May 27th, 2004 02:12 AM