KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » MARVELS Strength levels vs what you think they should be

MARVELS Strength levels vs what you think they should be
Started by: Tony Stark

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

MARVELS Strength levels vs what you think they should be

Looks like we've got somewhat of a definitive strength level breakdown. What are your thoughts?

http://marvel.wikia.com/Strength_Scale

Old Post Apr 6th, 2014 05:38 PM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Not bad

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Apr 6th, 2014 06:27 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

According to that, I am Iron Fist/Hawkeye level.

I approve.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2014 06:28 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Its OK but once you get past 100 tons its hard to define who is stronger.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2014 06:31 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

It's terrible. A lot of people are in spots they should not be at and going by that, she Hulk is stronger than a lot of people.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Apr 6th, 2014 07:02 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JuggernautMania
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
According to that, I am Iron Fist/Hawkeye level.

I approve.

you can lift 300lbs over your head?
in the comics strength levels the definition of lifting is lifting that weight over your head with straight arms.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2014 07:03 PM
JuggernautMania is currently offline Click here to Send JuggernautMania a Private Message Find more posts by JuggernautMania Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Decimus

It's seems to be quite accurate

Old Post Apr 6th, 2014 08:18 PM
Decimus is currently offline Click here to Send Decimus a Private Message Find more posts by Decimus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Colossus, Thing, She-Hulk etc. Are stronger than Hyperion, Namor, Ulik, Ultron, Merged Hulk etc.? Lol.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2014 08:28 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Colossus, Thing, She-Hulk etc. Are stronger than Hyperion, Namor, Ulik, Ultron, Merged Hulk etc.? Lol.

Hyperion I clearly don't agree with. But Sub-Mariner as on the surface unhydrated for 24hrs 10 tons, fully hydrated at 100 tons and Namor underwater having unequaled sgtrength. Ulik has always been 95 tons. Ultron I don't have any problem with. Merged HULK is listed in a calm state 100 tons I have no problem with.

Overall this is pretty spot on IMO.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2014 08:46 PM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

It really isnt. Black Bolt 25 tons.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Apr 6th, 2014 08:56 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by Tony Stark
Hyperion I clearly don't agree with. But Sub-Mariner as on the surface unhydrated for 24hrs 10 tons, fully hydrated at 100 tons and Namor underwater having unequaled sgtrength. Ulik has always been 95 tons. Ultron I don't have any problem with. Merged HULK is listed in a calm state 100 tons I have no problem with.

Overall this is pretty spot on IMO.

Namor doesn't need to be underwater to be a class 100.

Ulik is not 95 tons. Not to mention he'd fold Colossus etc and some of others above him in half.

You have no problem with Ultron being 95 tons and below some of those other schmucks? Lol, he's class 100 in most incarnations and is at times a team buster.

Merged Hulk in a non-angry state is a peer to Thor and Superman. A crazy base level is one of the defining traits of that incarnation.

I'm sure I could find other blunders if i cared enough to look but from a quick browsing, that shit is far from accurate. Not to mention Ben, Jen and Peter have no business being in the class 100 tier.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2014 09:37 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Originally posted by carver9
It really isnt. Black Bolt 25 tons.

maybe he is and Gladiator is sub 30

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Apr 6th, 2014 09:52 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

That makes WWH about 35 tons.

I can get behind that reasoning.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2014 10:09 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Namor doesn't need to be underwater to be a class 100.

Ulik is not 95 tons. Not to mention he'd fold Colossus etc and some of others above him in half.

You have no problem with Ultron being 95 tons and below some of those other schmucks? Lol, he's class 100 in most incarnations and is at times a team buster.

Merged Hulk in a non-angry state is a peer to Thor and Superman. A crazy base level is one of the defining traits of that incarnation.

I'm sure I could find other blunders if i cared enough to look but from a quick browsing, that shit is far from accurate. Not to mention Ben, Jen and Peter have no business being in the class 100 tier.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Reading isn't your strong suit is it? Namor fully hydrated on the surface is 100 tons. YES, Ulik has ALWAYS been 95 tons I don't have access to my books right now but, maybe somebody can throw up a scan of Ulik in the official handbook of the marvel universe vol 2 #13. A calm merged HULK has never been on par with THOR and Superman you're high. As far as Ben, Jen and Piotr again, I'll go back to your lack of reading prowess have somebody read Ben's feats in his bio to you http://marvel.wikia.com/Benjamin_Grimm_%28Earth-616%29

Old Post Apr 6th, 2014 10:17 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Ben is in Namor strength class imo.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2014 10:18 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Tony Stark
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Reading isn't your strong suit is it? Namor fully hydrated on the surface is 100 tons. YES, Ulik has ALWAYS been 95 tons I don't have access to my books right now but, maybe somebody can throw up a scan of Ulik in the official handbook of the marvel universe vol 2 #13. A calm merged HULK has never been on par with THOR and Superman you're high. As far as Ben, Jen and Piotr again, I'll go back to your lack of reading prowess have somebody read Ben's feats in his bio to you http://marvel.wikia.com/Benjamin_Grimm_%28Earth-616%29
You tell him Tony. Judy Bloom is above Rage level

Old Post Apr 6th, 2014 10:21 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Originally posted by Branlor Swift
You tell him Tony. Judy Bloom is above Rage level

wink

Old Post Apr 6th, 2014 10:53 PM
JuggernautMania
Restricted

Account Restricted

in my country people normally bench press 80 Kilograms. i bench press 100 kg and people are like wow thats a very good weight. i know very few people in my area that can bench press above 100 kg, several can go up to 120 but thats it thats the limit.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2014 03:00 PM
JuggernautMania is currently offline Click here to Send JuggernautMania a Private Message Find more posts by JuggernautMania Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

IIRC, an enraged and gamma-charged version of Jen was able to manhandle him and KO'd him with a 20000 volt live cable.

It's a stretch to say that he's a peer of Thor and Superman in a non-angry state, especially when the classic version of the character is one of the few(if not the only) examples of a Hulk being incapable of amping with rage.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2014 04:48 PM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Originally posted by carver9
It's terrible. A lot of people are in spots they should not be at and going by that, she Hulk is stronger than a lot of people.

Pretty sure that the list is based off powersets as these things usually go in wikias, and considering that Jen, as a Hulk, can amp off her rage, it's not really as off the mark as you're making it out to be.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2014 04:50 PM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote