KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Thanos and the Tesseract

Thanos and the Tesseract
Started by: Supra

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanos and the Tesseract

Why did Thanos need the Tesseract and why the heck could he not just come to earth and get it himself?

Old Post Aug 17th, 2013 03:24 AM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Who knows what Marvel Studio's has planned for the Cosmic cube and Thanos.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2013 05:24 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WhiteWitchKing

Re: Thanos and the Tesseract

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Supra
Why did Thanos need the Tesseract and why the heck could he not just come to earth and get it himself?

Unlimited energy source probably to power some death ray he has lying around. Universal conquest as hinted by his servant.

Maybe he didn't want to attract the attention of Odin and Nova Corps.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2013 05:54 AM
WhiteWitchKing is currently offline Click here to Send WhiteWitchKing a Private Message Find more posts by WhiteWitchKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Could Thanos have solo'd the Avengers without the tesseract?

Old Post Aug 17th, 2013 06:21 AM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vensai

Whedon added in Thanos at the end after suggesting the idea. Though Thanos might have been busy overseeing other operations.

Credit to Scythe

Old Post Aug 17th, 2013 06:58 AM
Vensai is currently offline Click here to Send Vensai a Private Message Find more posts by Vensai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

If not, we have one sorry excuse for a Thanos to look forward too...

Old Post Aug 17th, 2013 09:56 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vensai

He would be a disappointing villain if he couldn't give them a good fight. If CA somehow beats him H2H, I'll scream.

Credit to Scythe

Old Post Aug 17th, 2013 11:40 PM
Vensai is currently offline Click here to Send Vensai a Private Message Find more posts by Vensai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Vensai
He would be a disappointing villain if he couldn't give them a good fight. If CA somehow beats him H2H, I'll scream.

Haha that would be hilarious though!

Old Post Aug 19th, 2013 08:58 AM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

The tesseract is a gem

Old Post Nov 28th, 2013 03:52 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Not sure why Marvel Studios is making the Tesseract a "Gem" but it appears they are. Along with the aether and who knows what else. I suppose we'll find some other items in the Guardians of the Galaxy movie.

And yes, Thanos should be able to solo that team of Avengers by himself, though I suspect he didn't just go get it because Thanos ALWAYS has his main plan concealed...

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Nov 29th, 2013 01:29 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nimbus006
Accuser

Re: Thanos and the Tesseract

Is the queen the first piece to move on your chess board?

It's called strategy and tactics. Thanos is a master of them.

Send out your pawns, size up your opponent, measure their weakness and engage.

By: Juk

Old Post Dec 24th, 2013 06:13 PM
nimbus006 is currently offline Click here to Send nimbus006 a Private Message Find more posts by nimbus006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

I posted this way before I knew much about him

Thanos would wreck this whole team if they did him right. I see hulk giving him a fight but somehow getting trolled by him..

Then they pull some shit out there ass to stop him..

I actually feel sorry for him now because they switched to Ultron..which is horseshit...

Old Post Dec 26th, 2013 07:49 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Simple: he sent the pawns in first to see what type of resistance the earth would offer. Now he has a bearing on what to expect the next time he launches a full-scale invasion on earth.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2014 07:06 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

By now we know Marvel wants to do an Infinity Gauntlet type story for Avengers 3.
And since Loki is popular, Marvel finds ways to give him more screen time.
I think he may play the Mephisto type role by Avengers3. If you read the infinity gauntlet you know the role im talking about. Thanos's sidekick but scheming on the side to try to take the gauntlet from him.
I dont think there is time (before A3) to introduce Mephisto in the MCU. Loki would fit perfect, as he is already established. Also Thanos is most likely going to Asgard to get the tesseract. When Thanos gets there Odin(loki) could bow to Thanos in a "WTF" moment, before handing him the Tesseract and joining him.

I dunno might work....

Last edited by Inhuman on Mar 14th, 2014 at 09:09 PM

Old Post Mar 14th, 2014 08:54 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
liqiankun1998
Restricted

Account Restricted

或许吧

Old Post Mar 30th, 2014 04:43 AM
liqiankun1998 is currently offline Click here to Send liqiankun1998 a Private Message Find more posts by liqiankun1998 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote