KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Hulk and Kurse vs Superman (MOS)

Hulk and Kurse vs Superman (MOS)
Started by: DrDeadpool

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DrDeadpool
Observer

Hulk and Kurse vs Superman (MOS)

Hulk From the avengers and Kurse from Thor 2 vs Superman (MOS)

Can they defeat Superman ?

Old Post Jan 27th, 2014 12:35 PM
DrDeadpool is currently offline Click here to Send DrDeadpool a Private Message Find more posts by DrDeadpool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hulk and Kurse could both solo

Massive stomp of epic proportions

Old Post Jan 27th, 2014 01:36 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
COG Veteran
Teh GrOovY 1

Supes gets drawn and quartered.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2014 03:09 PM
COG Veteran is currently offline Click here to Send COG Veteran a Private Message Find more posts by COG Veteran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Man of Steel Wrecks them.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2014 05:37 PM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Supra
Man of Steel Wrecks them.

Why?

Old Post Jan 27th, 2014 05:51 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Firefly218
Why?

We already had threads on MoS beating Thor bad, now all he has to deal with is Kurse. Kurse does not have the strength feats MoS does. He's to fast, nothing hurts him really. Thor gets beat down hard and MoS punches Kurse into space.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2014 05:55 PM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

We already had threads on MoS beating Thor bad, now all he has to deal with is Kurse. Kurse does not have the strength feats MoS does. He's to fast, nothing hurts him really. Thor gets beat down hard and MoS punches Kurse into space.

Kurse absolutely dominated Thor, so the Thor vs supes thread is irrelevant.

Also, all it took to kill Zod was a simple neck snap. It seems to me that Hulk and Kurse are both capable of snapping supes neck.

Hulk holds superman down while Kurse snaps his neck

Old Post Jan 27th, 2014 05:59 PM
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kurse absolutely dominated Thor, so the Thor vs supes thread is irrelevant.

Also, all it took to kill Zod was a simple neck snap. It seems to me that Hulk and Kurse are both capable of snapping supes neck.

Hulk holds superman down while Kurse snaps his neck

He fly's though, I don't see it just going down like that.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2014 06:01 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

He fly's though, I don't see it just going down like that.

Good point. But hulk can jump pretty high. Both characters also have insane durability, so I don't see supes winning by long range attacks.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2014 06:03 PM
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Good point. But hulk can jump pretty high. Both characters also have insane durability, so I don't see supes winning by long range attacks.

Zod, Faora and Namek and Kal have greater strength feats over Hulk, Thor and Kurse in the movies. Throwing trains, world engine, satellites.

Hulk trashed Loki hard and it didn't even kill him..that should have broken his back or neck but it didn't.

I see MoS durability far above Loki's and Thor's who have similar durability.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2014 06:13 PM
NemeBro

Hulk and Kurse could both solo

Massive stomp of epic proportions
lol

Superman is stronger and considerably faster, as well as possibly more durable going by surviving the World Engine's destruction without any superficial damage.

I doubt he can beat both though.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2014 06:18 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NemeBro
lol

Superman is stronger and considerably faster, as well as possibly more durable going by surviving the World Engine's destruction without any superficial damage.

I doubt he can beat both though.

I over exaggerated a little. The point is, Hulk and Kurse would both give a good fight individually. Together, they stomp.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2014 06:29 PM
Psychotron

Superman did well against to other Kryptonians who are in the same strength category as Hulk and Kurse, and they were much faster as well. I think Clark can win this if he fights smart. His speed and his ranged options tip this in his favor imo.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2014 06:37 PM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Eh, the only Kryptonian in the movie who seemed to be on Kal-El's level was Zod, IMO.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2014 06:38 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

Eh, the only Kryptonian in the movie who seemed to be on Kal-El's level was Zod, IMO.

Faora was whooping his ass for a part of the Smallville fight. I remember Namek ragdolling Superman once or twice. He and Faora had little trouble holding him down until he used his heat vision. Kal-El was lucky they didn't have all of his powers.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2014 06:44 PM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

With regards to hulk all supes has to do is fly him up to a height and drop him. The fall in avengers was enough to knock out hulk and revert him to Banner. Saying that none of supes strength feats match stopping the big machine thing from the 'I'm always angry' scene. But then none of Hulk's durability feats match smashing through a mountain and practically laughing it off.

The only impressive strength feat I remember from Kurse was the big boulder throw. I remember he got stabbed from Loki and then got killed from one of those singularity grenade things. He never seemed particularly fast enough to trouble supes though.

Who knows though. Could go either way depending on circumstance.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jan 27th, 2014 06:46 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Psychotron
Faora was whooping his ass for a part of the Smallville fight. I remember Namek ragdolling Superman once or twice. He and Faora had little trouble holding him down until he used his heat vision. Kal-El was lucky they didn't have all of his powers.
Faora and Namek lost to Superman two on one. Faora and him had Kal-El on his back, and Kal just pushed Faora off him and went to town on Namek as well.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2014 06:51 PM
Psychotron

Originally posted by jaden101
With regards to hulk all supes has to do is fly him up to a height and drop him. The fall in avengers was enough to knock out hulk and revert him to Banner. Saying that none of supes strength feats match stopping the big machine thing from the 'I'm always angry' scene. But then none of Hulk's durability feats match smashing through a mountain and practically laughing it off.

The only impressive strength feat I remember from Kurse was the big boulder throw. I remember he got stabbed from Loki and then got killed from one of those singularity grenade things. He never seemed particularly fast enough to trouble supes though.

Who knows though. Could go either way depending on circumstance.

It's worth pointing out that Hulk seemed to be taking damage from the alien weapons, if so Superman's heat vision would do a lot of damage to Hulk. Plus Superman can go into space in seconds, if he flies either of them there it's over.

Faora and Namek lost to Superman two on one. Faora and him had Kal-El on his back, and Kal just pushed Faora off him and went to town on Namek as well.

No, they had him pinned until he used his heat vision. The Faora's helmet got screwed up and Kal punched Namek into some trains which seemed to stop him for a few minutes.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2014 07:01 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Supes fights for a bit and then decides to BFR the moment the fight gets too problematic. Then he finishes the other, or BFRs him too.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jan 27th, 2014 07:09 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Psychotron
It's worth pointing out that Hulk seemed to be taking damage from the alien weapons, if so Superman's heat vision would do a lot of damage to Hulk. Plus Superman can go into space in seconds, if he flies either of them there it's over.

Seemed to be more irritation than damage. Much how like the small arms fire in Hulk was seen to bounce off him but cos him a lot of distraction and annoyance.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jan 27th, 2014 07:26 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote