KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » How would you kill off the character you hate the most?

How would you kill off the character you hate the most?
Started by: David_Richards

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
David_Richards
Restricted

Account Restricted

How would you kill off the character you hate the most?

I know this isnt strictly a VS thread but theres seems to be allot of hate on the boards for certian characters and I thought this would be a good outlet for people to vent their feelings over what the comic book compnaies have doen to the characters.

So list the name of the Character you hate the most and the manner of death you would choose for that Character.

So I'll get the ball rolling:

Batgirl (Cassandra Cain)

Superman and Captain Marvel decide to finnaly awnser the question of who's strongest and so they use her for a tug of war.....

(In case you can't guess how this ends, Superman asks Captian Marvel to make a wish)

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 01:39 AM
David_Richards is currently offline Click here to Send David_Richards a Private Message Find more posts by David_Richards Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

With a vengence.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 01:41 AM
Juntai is online now! Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Characer I wanted Dead: Mister Mxyzpltk

I would throw that Imp into the 10th dimention so they (10th dimentional Imp's) could toture him to death in a way we in the third dimention didnt know was possible.

It would be nice to see Lucifer remove the Imp's head from his shoulder's too, that would grant Lucifer a lot of my respect.

Last edited by Astner on Aug 25th, 2006 at 01:44 AM

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 01:41 AM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

I would like Marvel and DC to do a cannon cross over, and have Superman speed blitz Silver Surfer in combat and knock SS head off clear from his shoulders with one punch with such force that causes his body, and board to explode in a nuclear fassion. At the very end of the comic, I would like for Supes to mount SS head on a plaque and put it in the JLA head quarters for display.

P.S. I would like for this to be cannon and in contiuity for both companies.

Last edited by Board Walker on Aug 25th, 2006 at 01:47 AM

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 01:42 AM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
David_Richards
Restricted

Account Restricted

Please list the name of the character you want dead.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 01:42 AM
David_Richards is currently offline Click here to Send David_Richards a Private Message Find more posts by David_Richards Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

I would like Wolverine to get cocky and go up against Thanos.
Then one scene later Wolverine is either floating lifeless in space, or he gets absolutely destroyed.
Any writer should see it this way.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 01:52 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jesse7
I would like Marvel and DC to do a cannon cross over, and have Superman speed blitz Silver Surfer in combat and knock SS head off clear from his shoulders with one punch with such force that causes his body, and board to explode in a nuclear fassion. At the very end of the comic, I would like for Supes to mount SS head on a plaque and put it in the JLA head quarters for display.

P.S. I would like for this to be cannon and in contiuity for both companies.
That would never happen, so you can keep dreaming.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 01:52 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Originally posted by bigbran
Then one scene later Wolverine is either floating lifeless in space, or he gets absolutely destroyed.

This fight did happen, and Wolverine nearly killed Thanos, so no need to dream about this fight.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 01:53 AM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Man that would be something to post in the character ownage thread laughing

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 01:54 AM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

This fight did happen, and Wolverine nearly killed Thanos, so no need to dream about this fight.

When?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 01:54 AM
Board Walker

Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
When?

I don't know the issue number, maybe Cap It Up knows, but Wolverine fought with Thanos and Wolverine impaled Thanos with his bone claws, nearly killing him.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 01:55 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

I don't know the issue number, maybe Cap It Up knows, but Wolverine fought with Thanos and Wolverine impaled Thanos with his bone claws, nearly killing him.
Ya, and I know this, but you also brought up some serious pis.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 01:59 AM
Board Walker

LOL o come on, you bashed my post, so I gently nudged yours big grin

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 02:00 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

LOL o come on, you bashed my post, so I gently nudged yours big grin
I never bashed it, I said keep dreaming.
You said that Superman would knock his head off with one punch.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 02:02 AM
Creshosk

I wouldn't kill her, cause then the party would be over.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 02:02 AM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

I never bashed it, I said keep dreaming.
You said that Superman would knock his head off with one punch.
He said that's how HE WOULD WANT IT DONE.
He didn't try claiming Supes could actually do that.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 02:05 AM
Juntai is online now! Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kallark-Kent
Symbiote

I Would Have Aunt May With The Power Cosmic and The IG Own Superman So Badly.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility
Arcade Mountain: The Best Arcade About

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 02:05 AM
Kallark-Kent is currently offline Click here to Send Kallark-Kent a Private Message Find more posts by Kallark-Kent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

Spiderman somehow hanging himself when he's swinging around and snapping his neck

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 02:07 AM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Juntai
He said that's how HE WOULD WANT IT DONE.
He didn't try claiming Supes could actually do that.
I know, but punch his head off with one punch?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 02:08 AM
Awesome Man
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd eliminate Wolverine with Pre-Crisis Superman(aka Superdick) and grenades.
I'd kill Minya with Red King, Gomora, and GFW Godzilla.

"HUZZAH!"

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 02:08 AM
Awesome Man is currently offline Click here to Send Awesome Man a Private Message Find more posts by Awesome Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote