KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones, and Harry Potter vs the US Military

Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones, and Harry Potter vs the US Military
Started by: Lestov16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones, and Harry Potter vs the US Military

Every being and fauna from the LotR, GoT, and HP universes must battle the entire US Armed Forces. The US get every weapon they have sans nukes. They have all of Florida as their battlefield
No Time-travelling or Felix Felicis
Bloodlusted; no PIS/CIS
Who takes this?

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post May 4th, 2014 06:17 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Murica wins.

Old Post May 4th, 2014 06:21 PM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

Don't know how those forces could overcome non tactical nukes, daisy cutters,
getting carpet bombed, etc..

Old Post May 4th, 2014 06:32 PM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

^Magic.

Old Post May 4th, 2014 06:33 PM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

Don't see magic working here

Old Post May 4th, 2014 06:36 PM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

MOAB's. MOAB's everywhere. AC-130 runs, mortars. So many dead fantasy folk. Voldemort gets sniped right where his nose used to be.

Old Post May 4th, 2014 06:46 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Most wizards are idiots, just look at how all the evil Wizards marched on Hogwarts.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post May 4th, 2014 06:49 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

The only problem I see the US having is the Deadmen of Dunharrow.

Old Post May 4th, 2014 06:53 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

Saruman's forces were defeated by an army with primitive weapons. Sauron himself was defeated ages earlier by an army with primitive weapons. With all the battlefield confusion, Potter wizards can be sniped while dealing with incoming mortar or missiles.

I guess Army Chaplains can deal with the undead via exorcisms lol

Old Post May 4th, 2014 08:18 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones, and Harry Potter vs the US Military

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lestov16
Every being and fauna from the LotR, GoT, and HP universes must battle the entire US Armed Forces. The US get every weapon they have sans nukes. They have all of Florida as their battlefield
No Time-travelling or Felix Felicis
Bloodlusted; no PIS/CIS
Who takes this?

LoTR Ghost > the rest

Probably should have given America the Ghost Busters. But since you hate America, you didn't.

Why do you hate America?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 4th, 2014 11:41 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Ghosts and magic win.

Old Post May 4th, 2014 11:43 PM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

The ghosts solo. But even if they don't, Harry Potter wizards could just Imperio the President or the top generals of the military and get them to surrender or lose somehow.

Old Post May 4th, 2014 11:46 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by Nephthys
The ghosts solo. But even if they don't, Harry Potter wizards could just Imperio the President or the top generals of the military and get them to surrender or lose somehow.

You're forgetting that HP wizards are retards, they wouldn't even know how to start trying to track down the President or top generals during a time of war.

Old Post May 5th, 2014 12:22 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

They can read minds, give them 10 minutes tops.

Old Post May 5th, 2014 12:41 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by Nephthys
They can read minds, give them 10 minutes tops.

Very few of them can actually do it and those that can wouldn't know whose mind to read in order to get the information.

Old Post May 5th, 2014 12:47 AM
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

What the **** is Game of Thrones doing here? Go home, you're drunk

Ghost Army probably solos barring nuking everything

HP wizards don't really matter much since they have shit DC and durability, meaning they can be bombarded or just shot really

Old Post May 5th, 2014 04:39 AM
StealthRanger is currently offline Click here to Send StealthRanger a Private Message Find more posts by StealthRanger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Fantasy army lacks mass-destructive capabilities and lacks defense against carpet bombing. They all get destroyed other than the ghost army. But then once Aragorn is killed the ghost army will probably just return to their mountain hide-out.

Old Post May 5th, 2014 05:08 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Harry Potter wizards can teleport. As a fairly basic skill.

By the time any carpet bombing is done the wizarding army is gone.

Fantasy settings win hard.

Old Post May 5th, 2014 06:06 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Not if the bombing is done while the wizards are sleeping.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post May 5th, 2014 06:30 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

The fantasy army also has to watch out for sink holes.

Old Post May 5th, 2014 10:05 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote