KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Flash (TV series)

Flash (TV series)
Started by: roughrider

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
roughrider
Thunderer

Flash (TV series)

These set pictures of Flash...I'm sorry , but this version of the costume is not working. Live action grounds things; it sucks and looks like it's cosplay rather than something functional. thumb down

http://screencrush.com/the-flash-co...=zergnet_151094

I'm reminded of how terrible Wonder Woman's costume looked in that aborted TV series, a few years earlier.

All the flak Fox & Marvel got for how Quicksilver looked in his casual wear for DOFP - he's way cooler looking than what I see in here!

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jun 12th, 2014 05:58 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

I think the trailer looks rather good.

Been wanting a Flash show for a while.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2014 06:17 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

looking forward to watching this

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 12th, 2014 06:46 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

I probably won't watch it, but it looks pretty cool.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2014 07:03 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Femi32

I agree about the costume (it's terrible), but the trailer looks awesome and I hear the show's pilot is being praised.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2014 06:00 AM
Femi32 is currently offline Click here to Send Femi32 a Private Message Find more posts by Femi32 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Femi32
I agree about the costume (it's terrible), but the trailer looks awesome and I hear the show's pilot is being praised.

oh its expected that the costume would be crap but i think the show will be really good

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 13th, 2014 06:12 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Wow that's bad, hopefully its intentional to sell him being a new hero kinda like Maguire's Spiderman sweat suit.

Idk how you can pull off bright red leather IRL but that's a bad attempt.

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Jun 13th, 2014 06:36 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I was s little iffy on the costume in stills, but once i saw the trailers, especially the 5 minute one, it looks fine.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2014 07:28 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Re: Flash (TV series)

Originally posted by roughrider

All the flak Fox & Marvel got for how Quicksilver looked in his casual wear for DOFP - he's way cooler looking than what I see in here!

Yeah except this is a Tv series on a network which won't draw more than a few million viewers.

Whilst the Avengers and Fox's Quicksilvers are on massive movies with $200mill budgets each.

Still I say the Flash looks the best out of those 3 and closest to his comic book origins.

Originally posted by Golgo13
I think the trailer looks rather good.

Feel like they've shown way too much in the trailer. Not much left in the way of surprises when I finally see this now. But yeah, it does look fantastic.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2014 10:20 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by riv6672
I was s little iffy on the costume in stills, but once i saw the trailers, especially the 5 minute one, it looks fine.

thumb up

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just curious, why does no one use the TV forum?

Last edited by Firefly218 on Jun 13th, 2014 at 05:59 PM

Old Post Jun 13th, 2014 05:57 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote