KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Avengers Assemble-animated Series

Avengers Assemble-animated Series
Started by: Damborgson

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Avengers Assemble-animated Series

(please log in to view the image)

"In an interview with TV Guide, Marvel TV boss Jeph Loeb confirmed reports that the newly-announced second season of Ultimate Spider-Man will see Peter Parker teaming up with the Avengers, as well as mining next month's The Amazing Spider-Man movie for villainous material Read More: http://www.comicsalliance.com/2012/.../#ixzz204Rtz1gs"

so it looks like chances are it'll just be another goofy unsatisfying show like Ultimate Spiderman. Avengers EMH was cancelled for this.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Jul 8th, 2012 09:59 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Did AEMH and Spectacular Spider-man not have good ratings?

And how's Ultimate Spider-man doing?

I don't get the whole "make them like the movies" idea. And how the heck is Ultimate Spider-man even close to TASM movie??

Old Post Jul 9th, 2012 10:43 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

There's a reason they do everything.

Remember Deep throat advice in All The President's Men: "Follow the money..."

$1.5 billion this summer. That's why we are getting Avengers Assemble.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jul 9th, 2012 03:45 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

well i hope all the little kids watch it because i prolly won't

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 9th, 2012 06:35 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Yeah it doesn't look good.

(please log in to view the image)

^animation looks aright but I'm positive it'll be a crappy show. I'll still watch the first episode of course.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Jul 9th, 2012 11:16 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ Isn't that a scene from Ultimate Spider-Man??

Old Post Jul 9th, 2012 11:22 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

It is, but those will be the character designs they use for Avengers Assemble. Like I said the art doesn't look bad.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Jul 9th, 2012 11:49 PM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Episode 7 "Hyperion" was a slobberknocker!

Old Post Aug 8th, 2013 03:41 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

The Voice acting is really weak, especially Tony & Falcon

But the show is taking risks with baddies.

Midgard serpent, Hyperion, Dracula I appreciate it.

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Aug 8th, 2013 06:25 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

^That was a nice touch.

Thor's voice quality has fallen, Tony's has fallen horribly. Hulk is a little too douchey to like at all and he talks too much. But other than that, could be worse I guess.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Sep 17th, 2013 01:23 AM
The Sorrow

Lol @ Hyperion no selling explosions but being hurt by Caps shield throw.

Loki's appearance in the latest episode was cool as was the Destroyer armour, expected a bit more from Thor though. For whatever reason the big guns are toned down so the human heroes can hang, but with better writing this needn't be the case. Good show if you enjoy mindless fun, but it's not a patch on A:EMH story-wise.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2013 02:09 PM
The Sorrow is currently offline Click here to Send The Sorrow a Private Message Find more posts by The Sorrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

0:46

Guess they really are in continuity with each other? Weird. It was really nice to see the old animations though.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2013 04:07 AM
BUSTER1

I noticed the in the Hulks:Agents of S.M.A.S.H. the Hulk is noticeably more intelligent than in Avengers Assembly, even though both cartoons are set in the same continuity. I assume that the events in the S.M.A.S.H. cartoon are set after those in AA, and at some point between the 2 Hulk undergoes an experience that increase his intelligence, maybe through a portion of Banner's personality emerging, and leaves the Avengers.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2013 03:04 PM
BUSTER1 is currently offline Click here to Send BUSTER1 a Private Message Find more posts by BUSTER1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Hulk definitely needs to stop being "Mr Angry", his character was never that way in the comics.

Otherwise, I think they've got pretty much all of it "right", for what is a children's cartoon.

Hulk agents of boredom is utter crap though. Not a fan of seeing Hulk play straight-man to a bunch of "characters". A-Bomb/Rick is the most annoying, followed by Ross and then the retarded Skaar. Jen isn't bad though.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Oct 13th, 2013 09:42 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Sorrow

quote: (post)
Originally posted by janus77
Hulk agents of boredom is utter crap though. Not a fan of seeing Hulk play straight-man to a bunch of "characters". A-Bomb/Rick is the most annoying, followed by Ross and then the retarded Skaar. Jen isn't bad though.

It can be a little too kiddy at times but seeing Hulk overpower Galactus in the lastest episode was funny though lol

Old Post Oct 15th, 2013 12:21 PM
The Sorrow is currently offline Click here to Send The Sorrow a Private Message Find more posts by The Sorrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Originally posted by The Sorrow
It can be a little too kiddy at times but seeing Hulk overpower Galactus in the lastest episode was funny though lol

lol, yeah... That was quite funny. Reminded me of the Thing toppling Galactus, only this was just brutally insensitive to the stature of Galactus.

Hulk traded blows, thunderclapped him to the ground and tanked all his eye-blasts. All while holding back and playing for time.

Ridiculous. Fun but ... Sometimes I wish Marvel had never created Galactus, what a deplorable way to treat the guy.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2013 05:31 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

Kids are going to grow up believing that something like Hulk fighting Galactus is acceptable! How long did some of us grow up thinking what we saw in the spider-man and x-men cartoons in the 90's was the Gospel until we started the comics?

Old Post Oct 15th, 2013 07:05 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Originally posted by JayDaDon
Kids are going to grow up believing that something like Hulk fighting Galactus is acceptable!

*rubs hands with glee*
Indeed! Indeed! yes

Old Post Oct 15th, 2013 07:18 PM
Darth Thor

Well at least the episode "Hulk's day out" proved Thor is more powerful than Hulk, able to hit him so hard he gives him amnesia ; )

Old Post Dec 15th, 2013 01:51 AM
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

This series sucks. Balls. Sweaty, hairy, smelly balls. I loved Earth's Mightiest Heroes. Watched most of the episodes a few times. Avengers Assemble was enough to make me start looking for alternative options... Great going, producers. Why keep a winning show going - nah, just see how much you can change it to really screw it up. The art sucks, the relationships are shallow, the characters are one-dimensional and the voice acting should be reduced to subtitles.

Blah.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2013 08:19 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote