KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Iron Man vs Three District 9 mechs

Iron Man vs Three District 9 mechs
Started by: Lestov16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Iron Man vs Three District 9 mechs

Bloodlusted deathmatch in Manhattan; no PIS/CIS
IM gets his strongest armor
Mechs get the most skilled possible pilots
Who takes this?

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post May 18th, 2014 10:13 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

I think the D-9 Mech's have enough versatility, firepower, and defenses that they can bring Tony down working together.

Old Post May 18th, 2014 10:23 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

That suit was put down by guns, Tony tanked a tank shell to the face. Got up and said bye to the tank and walked away.

Nothing those suits have will penetrate his armor.

Ironman wins.

Old Post May 18th, 2014 11:18 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

The mech suits have ARC guns, rocket launchers, chaingun bullets, fast enough reflexes to catch missiles, and a magnetic field that can launch any of Tony's weapons aside from the repulsors right back at him.

Between three of them Tony will go down.

Old Post May 18th, 2014 11:22 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
The mech suits have ARC guns, rocket launchers, chaingun bullets, fast enough reflexes to catch missiles, and a magnetic field that can launch any of Tony's weapons aside from the repulsors right back at him.

Between three of them Tony will go down.

Tri Beams will cut them down like scrap metal.

Repulors will mess those mecs up who went down with small arms fire.

Hand 2 Hand he will rip those things apart like he did in the first movie and the second movie.

Old Post May 19th, 2014 12:51 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

been years since watching district 9 but don't recall anything special about the mechs..

stark shouldn't have much of a problem

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 19th, 2014 03:53 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Werewolf582

Iron man is a lot faster and stronger than any of the district 9 mechs. Iron man shouldn't really have trouble here.

Old Post May 19th, 2014 04:22 AM
Werewolf582 is currently offline Click here to Send Werewolf582 a Private Message Find more posts by Werewolf582 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Welcome to the forum!

Old Post May 19th, 2014 04:51 AM
Werewolf582

Thanks

Old Post May 19th, 2014 05:01 AM
Werewolf582 is currently offline Click here to Send Werewolf582 a Private Message Find more posts by Werewolf582 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Spleen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wikus would rape Tony in one suit.

I pooped in my pants and I never did change my poopy-pants all day. I'm still sittin' in my dirty poopy-pants.

Old Post May 19th, 2014 05:53 AM
The Spleen is currently offline Click here to Send The Spleen a Private Message Find more posts by The Spleen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by The Spleen
Wikus would rape Tony in one suit.

In your dreams troll.

Old Post May 19th, 2014 06:09 AM
The Spleen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nah, in reality. Mech suit has that magnetic field that will repulse almost all of Tony's attacks.

I pooped in my pants and I never did change my poopy-pants all day. I'm still sittin' in my dirty poopy-pants.

Old Post May 19th, 2014 06:13 AM
The Spleen is currently offline Click here to Send The Spleen a Private Message Find more posts by The Spleen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nah, in reality. Mech suit has that magnetic field that will repulse almost all of Tony's attacks.

Do you ever stop lying? Been caught again.

Old Post May 19th, 2014 06:16 AM
Werewolf582

Tony also has missiles and shit.

Old Post May 19th, 2014 06:16 AM
The Spleen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Do you ever stop lying? Been caught again.

How so? Try to form a halfway intelligent response, no more of your "nuh uh, no you" posts.

Old Post May 19th, 2014 06:17 AM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

That suit was put down by guns, Tony tanked a tank shell to the face. Got up and said bye to the tank and walked away.

Ironman wins.

Hand 2 Hand he will rip those things apart like he did in the first movie and the second movie.

Read up and shut up

Old Post May 19th, 2014 06:17 AM
The Spleen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Read up and shut up
Lol, you mad. Why do you get so mad? I'm not trying to make you mad.

Old Post May 19th, 2014 06:19 AM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol, you mad. Why do you get so mad? I'm not trying to make you mad.

Not mad, you just been caught lying again. I love calling you out while you lie. You been pwnd.

Old Post May 19th, 2014 06:20 AM
The Spleen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not mad, you just been caught lying again. I love calling you out while you lie. You been pwnd.
There is no lying here, dude, there are only opinions.

Old Post May 19th, 2014 06:21 AM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ironman wins.

Old Post May 19th, 2014 06:22 AM