KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Tron Legacy (world) vs. Darth Sidious (all sith and jedi)

Tron Legacy (world) vs. Darth Sidious (all sith and jedi)
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

Tron Legacy (world) vs. Darth Sidious (all sith and jedi)

This is the Tron Legacy world run by Clu 2. Somehow the jedi/sith from all movies are transported into the off base barren zone. Clu 2 immediately senses their presence and wants to get rid of this imperfection. Kevin Flynn, his son, and his iso agree to help this galactic threat as they view greater than Clu 2. Palpatine aka Darth Sidious and Lord Vader (pre suit) see this as another way to dominate yet another world. The jedi are just out too survive and like Kevin Flynn team up with their hated rivals because the old adage is true better to deal with the devil you know than the one you don't.

Who outschemes who and wins the battle ? Kevin, Clu 2 or Palpatine and Yoda ? The jedi and sith just have their lightsabers and need to take any tron vehicles for transportation or just go by foot. Argue your positions.

Last edited by quanchi112 on Aug 1st, 2011 at 09:06 PM

Old Post Aug 1st, 2011 09:03 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

I would imagine the Warsies rip the Grid apart.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2011 05:44 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by the ninjak
I would imagine the Warsies rip the Grid apart.
Do you think it's close ?

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2011 06:24 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

CLU is invulnerable in the Grid.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2011 04:17 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by NemeBro
When is this made clear ?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2011 05:31 AM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

I thought he was just smarter than everybody else there.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2011 01:25 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I thought he was just smarter than everybody else there.
I think I know why he believes this way I just want him to admit it.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2011 03:23 PM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Clu aint fighting a choke hold and a Force pushed disc through the chest.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2011 04:27 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Clu aint fighting a choke hold and a Force pushed disc through the chest.
I don't think so either. I do think he can ward off a force choke though tbh ong enough to get back into the fight. But a disc or saber through the body should be him outta commission.

I don't think it will be easy though.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2011 04:48 PM
Psychotron

Force users should win.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2011 05:18 PM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by quanchi112
I don't think so either. I do think he can ward off a force choke though tbh ong enough to get back into the fight. But a disc or saber through the body should be him outta commission.

I don't think it will be easy though.

Nah. CLU see's Jedi throws disc. Jedi forces disc right back into him.
Major threat gone.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2011 05:22 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Nah. CLU see's Jedi throws disc. Jedi forces disc right back into him.
Major threat gone.
I think Clu would definitely get out of the way. He seemed well beyond anyone in the grid one on one save Tron. I still see Sidious was winning just not as easily as you do.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2011 06:50 PM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

But this is an army of Jedi/Sith led by Yoda/Sidious.

CLU and Tron are their only competition.

CLU arrives with men. Men get forced aside. CLU throws a disc. Anakin force chocks him while Yoda sends the disc into his chest. There are many Jedi. Or are there only 4 or 5?

If CLU hides. Team just causes carnage until he has no choice but to intervene.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2011 07:00 PM
quanchi112
Disney

But this is an army of Jedi/Sith led by Yoda/Sidious.

CLU and Tron are their only competition.

CLU arrives with men. Men get forced aside. CLU throws a disc. Anakin force chocks him while Yoda sends the disc into his chest. There are many Jedi. Or are there only 4 or 5?

If CLU hides. Team just causes carnage until he has no choice but to intervene.
There are lots of programs which aren't all that easily beatable. They also have access to fighter jets, bikes, all of their weaponry.

Clu is a program and his entire forces are programs so I don't think force choking will have an effect on them due to them not needing to breathe. Every jedi from the movies so a lot more 4-5.

Clu and Tron are the elite fighters. The iso also seems quite capable of fighting along with Sam's son.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2011 07:28 PM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

The force choke wasn't to stop him from breathing but to keep him in the air while the others send something through CLU's stomach.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2011 04:17 AM
quanchi112
Disney

The force choke wasn't to stop him from breathing but to keep him in the air while the others send something through CLU's stomach.
I still don't see it working for long enough for anything to happen other than tossing him aside. Clu seems like he'd be a match for all but the strongest of the jedi/sith and even then lose in a close one.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2011 04:20 AM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

What did he do in the film that gave him any super abilities besides being a really good killer?

Old Post Aug 5th, 2011 02:29 PM
quanchi112
Disney

What did he do in the film that gave him any super abilities besides being a really good killer?
The distance he jumped at the end, the fact he got the better of Tron who worked Flynn's son with complete and utter ease to the point of playing with him. It's obvious he was highly skilled and superhuman to some degree.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2011 01:25 AM
NemeBro

Originally posted by quanchi112
When is this made clear ?
When Tron takes a Rez Disc to CLU and... Nothing happens. When his little plane is blown up like twice and he is fine.

CLU is essentially a miniature Master Computer, less omnipotent, but also more mobile and active.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2011 03:34 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

When Tron takes a Rez Disc to CLU and... Nothing happens. When his little plane is blown up like twice and he is fine.

CLU is essentially a miniature Master Computer, less omnipotent, but also more mobile and active.
I'll have to watch the Tron battle vs. Clu again but I don't recall him ever taking a rez disc to him. He just doesn't die as he's more resistant and Tron himself lives after falling out of the plane and plummets into the water whereas a normal program would have blown up as well. I just think these two are badass compared to the rest of the peons.

So do you personally see Clu as warding off Sidious' attacks and winning ?

Old Post Aug 6th, 2011 06:03 AM