KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » R.I.P. Guy you will be greatly missed

R.I.P. Guy you will be greatly missed
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

R.I.P. Guy you will be greatly missed

I was just told a kmc member who I called a personal friend passed. You know him as Guy222. He was always willing to help without wanting anything in return. Truly a remarkable person who touched many lives. I never met anyone who didn't like him and that says something about the person he was. May you be at peace. I'll miss you, friend.

Old Post May 29th, 2014 06:13 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Um, details if possible? That's pretty shocking.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post May 29th, 2014 06:15 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Wow this is messed up and sad news if true. R.I.P.

Old Post May 29th, 2014 06:16 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

I also considered Guy222 a personal friend. I spoke to him here, on FB and on the phone. He was one of the nicest and genuine people I know. All my prayers are with his wife, family and friends.

Edit: I haven't seen any details. Guy suffered a mild stroke in early May. I don't know if there's a connection.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 29th, 2014 06:16 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Um, details if possible? That's pretty shocking.
I am not sure. Another member told me he was alerted to his passing. He wasn't given any details. It is very shocking to me as well.

Old Post May 29th, 2014 06:17 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Damn, what a loss.

RIP Guy

Old Post May 29th, 2014 06:17 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Just got a PM a short time ago. Sad, sad news.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 29th, 2014 06:20 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Man this is just unexpected, he's one of the most beloved members of this forum. One way or another he and his family are in my prayers.

I wish we interacted more often, but I'm glad to have met him here.

Edit: Thanks for relying the info Quan.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Last edited by Bentley on May 29th, 2014 at 06:26 PM

Old Post May 29th, 2014 06:22 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Can't be true.

Guy was easily the best of us.

Old Post May 29th, 2014 06:23 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Yeah. Guy's the person everyone should try to be more like. He was never malicious or teasing or mean to anybody.

Old Post May 29th, 2014 06:24 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

He was never rattled, always respectful of others, and always willing to help people out if they needed it. There won't ever be another guy. He was truly unique and someone respected by everyone.

Old Post May 29th, 2014 06:25 PM
Estacado
Legendary

R.I.P.
sad

Bankai.

Old Post May 29th, 2014 06:31 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

sad

Old Post May 29th, 2014 06:32 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

April fools?

Old Post May 29th, 2014 06:39 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

quote: (post)
Originally posted by marwash22
April fools?
Sadly, no. I received a message and it's all over FB. Guy suffered a mild stroke in early May. I spoke with him after and he sounded fine. I don't know yet if that's part of his passing.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 29th, 2014 06:43 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

well that sucks. sad to say but it's probably for the better, he was always going through something tragic.

rip.

Old Post May 29th, 2014 06:46 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

When I first joined many years ago Guy was the first one I made contact with and we had many talks, since we had faced some of the same situations in life. Over the last couple of years I didn't talk much with him, I guess we grew apart, but I always considered him the backbone of KMC and a close friend. His kindness second to none. You'll greatly missed, RIP my friend.

Old Post May 29th, 2014 06:55 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Woah. That's a massive shock. RIP.

Old Post May 29th, 2014 06:57 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

RIP Guy. You were a great guy and we will miss you dearly. sad

Last edited by Squirrel Fart on May 29th, 2014 at 07:05 PM

Old Post May 29th, 2014 07:03 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
draxx_tOfU
Gundam Meister

No way. =(

Rest in peace eternal friend.

Old Post May 29th, 2014 07:19 PM
draxx_tOfU is currently offline Click here to Send draxx_tOfU a Private Message Find more posts by draxx_tOfU Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote