KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Create a strike team for Plagueis and Sidious

Create a strike team for Plagueis and Sidious
Started by: red8

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
red8

Create a strike team for Plagueis and Sidious

During the Naboo crisis (shortly before Maul's death), the Jedi somehow discover the identities of Darth Plagueis and Darth Sidious. The Jedi must send a strike team to remove this threat once and for all.

Rules

1. Create a team of up to 5 people. These can be Jedi, Sith, or other (doesn't need to make sense story-wise).
2. The strike team must be strong enough to win at least 6/10.
3. No single individual on the strike team can be > TPM Sidious or TPM Plagueis (whichever you view as the weaker Sith Lord)
4. PT characters in their TPM incarnation only (I might get rid of this rule or modify it).

The goal is to create a strike team that consists of:

1) The weakest set of people that could get the job done.
2) The least amount of people needed to get the job done.

With 1 being more important than 2.

Winner is who comes up with the most interesting strike team that fits the criteria.
I might do another one of these for RotS Anakin and Mace and then one for Revan, Malak, and Exile.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2014 02:04 AM
Click here to Send red8 a Private Message Find more posts by red8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I really like this, hope you make more. smile I'll give my thoughts later, need to think it out.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jun 20th, 2014 02:11 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WildBantha88

1.Aryn Leneer
2.Gnost Dural
3.Kao Cen Darach
4.Ven Zallow
5.Satele Shan

TOR era ftw smile

Old Post Jun 20th, 2014 02:21 AM
Click here to Send WildBantha88 a Private Message Find more posts by WildBantha88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

Interesting format, kudos.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2014 02:22 AM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

1. Barsen'thor
2. Darth Nox
3. Kas'im
4. Raskta Lsu
5. Nomi Sunrider/Bastila Shan

Kas'im and Raskta engage them in lightsabers amplified by Battle Meditation while the two Force titans run support and ranged attack.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2014 02:26 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kalen Sykes

1. Jedi Dooku

2. Yarael Poof

3. Qui-Gon Jinn

4. Depa Billaba

I can see Dooku and Billaba engaging in sabers, with Jinn floating to where he's needed most, and Poof using Battle Meditation, affect Mind, or something else to help the Jedi or disrupt the Sith, during the fight.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2014 02:33 AM
Click here to Send Kalen Sykes a Private Message Find more posts by Kalen Sykes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WildBantha88

okay another team

Bastilla Shan
Vodo siosk Baas
Worror Dowmat
Oppo Rancisis
Plo Koon

Bastilla, Vodo, Worror, and Oppo all provide Koon with Battle Meditation and super amped Koon fights both sith

Last edited by WildBantha88 on Jun 20th, 2014 at 02:56 AM

Old Post Jun 20th, 2014 02:46 AM
Click here to Send WildBantha88 a Private Message Find more posts by WildBantha88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Koon needs no battle meditation.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2014 02:47 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WildBantha88

Vodo Siosk baas
Nomi Sunrider
Worror Dowmat
Oppo Rancisis
Bastilla Shan

Nomi and Siosk use sever force while Worror Oppo and Bastila amp there power

Old Post Jun 20th, 2014 02:54 AM
WildBantha88

This is too fun big grin

Old Post Jun 20th, 2014 02:55 AM
red8

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kalen Sykes
1. Jedi Dooku

2. Yarael Poof

3. Qui-Gon Jinn

4. Depa Billaba

I can see Dooku and Billaba engaging in sabers, with Jinn floating to where he's needed most, and Poof using Battle Meditation, affect Mind, or something else to help the Jedi or disrupt the Sith, during the fight.

The first person to follow rule 4! Congrats. big grin

Do you think this team can actually get the job done though?
I could be wrong, but I don't think Depa knew Vapaad yet. I could see Plagueis blitzing some of these characters.

If Maul was able to beat Qui-Gon, I don't think he'll be much of a challenge for either Sith Lord.

I guess the battle meditation could be the clincher here.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2014 03:04 AM
Click here to Send red8 a Private Message Find more posts by red8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Darth Bane.
Reborn Revan.
Hero Of Tython.
Nomi Sunrider
Bastila Shan.

The Hero and Bane could engage Plaguies in a duel while Revan strikes and occasionally joins joins the fight against Plagueis from a distance and Bastila/Nomi amp them for added insurance.

Or.

Darth Caedus
Darth Zannah
Darth Traya
The Barsen'thor
Darth Nox

Nothing shows Plagueis is immune to Illusions so couple that with the awesome force powers of Traya, the Barsen'thor and Nox while Caedus hold Plagueis off team sith(and the barsen'thor) might take it imo

Or Darth Nihilus mind-****s him lol

Old Post Jun 20th, 2014 03:14 AM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WildBantha88

Originally posted by red8

No one likes rule 4 bro :/

Old Post Jun 20th, 2014 03:16 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Battle meditation seems to be a popular and effective strategy.

Is this really just TPM PT characters? Because I don't see any team beating them without Yoda or Mace.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2014 03:16 AM
red8

Originally posted by Nephthys
Battle meditation seems to be a popular and effective strategy.

Is this really just TPM PT characters? Because I don't see any team beating them without Yoda or Mace.

Yeah, I was afraid of that. I guess I'll probably not use rule 4 for these guys since they're the top of their era.

quote:
Or Darth Nihilus mind-****s him lol

Nihilus can arguably beat either of them and therefore violates rule 3.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2014 03:35 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Exar Kun
Dart Malgus
Darth Krayt
Hero of Tython
Yoda

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jun 20th, 2014 04:18 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kalen Sykes

Originally posted by red8

Do you think this team can actually get the job done though?
I could be wrong, but I don't think Depa knew Vapaad yet. I could see Plagueis blitzing some of these characters.

If Maul was able to beat Qui-Gon, I don't think he'll be much of a challenge for either Sith Lord.

I guess the battle meditation could be the clincher here.

Thanks. That's a good point about Depa and Vaapad, but I decided to with her instead of Windu, due to not seeing anything specifically stating she didn't know Vaapad, and you said to not stack the team, so to speak. Qui-Gon, by this time, was able to duel with Windu, so I felt he could contribute than most. With Poof, his illusion abilities reminded me of Zannah and what she could do.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2014 04:27 AM
Click here to Send Kalen Sykes a Private Message Find more posts by Kalen Sykes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WildBantha88

Originally posted by carthage
Exar Kun
Dart Malgus
Darth Krayt
Hero of Tython
Yoda

GG you killed Plageuis and Sids butyou loose hella points for using op characters

Old Post Jun 20th, 2014 04:59 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

It will get the job done even if Kun and Malgus have to die.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jun 20th, 2014 05:29 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

No one is following the rules... These are TPM characters only, noobs.

Also:

-Mace
-Dooku
-Depa
-Mundi
-Rancisis

Those 5 might have a shot.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2014 06:27 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote