KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Who is the next superman?

Who is the next superman?
Started by: TedKordJRBOSS

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TedKordJRBOSS

Who is the next superman?

Scenario:
Darkseid is angry that superman is angry that superman does not want to serve him so he sends his elite's to go assassinate him. He also mind controls Orion too make sure superman has no chance. Superman dies. Batman tells everybody on earth that someone needs to take superman's place as champion of earth so they have a tournament to see who is the most powerful hero on earth. All the heroes are split into two groups. The rules are below and Every body only has one shot(All the rules are for one round unless it states otherwise).

Rules:
1. Win via K.O, Submission or BFR.
2. BFR cannot be done via teleportation.
3. Everyone has one week prep.
4. Battle takes place in an abandoned metropolis.
5. The winner has to do some final tests to see if they are worthy.
6. Everyone is current.

Group 1
Captain atom, Firestorm, Elongenated man, Atom(ray palmer), booster gold, Blue beetle, simon baz, Big barda, Blue beetle(Reyes), Amazing man no.1, bizarro, Red tornado, Maxima, Black adam

Group 2
Wally west, Wonderwoman, Hal jordan, mon-el, supergirl, powergirl, cyborg, superboy, Kyle Rayner, Martian manhunter, Miss martian, Aquaman, Geo force, steel, OMAC(Buddy blank), Captain marvel shazam

Group 1 winner vs group 2 winner

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2014 05:00 PM
TedKordJRBOSS is currently offline Click here to Send TedKordJRBOSS a Private Message Find more posts by TedKordJRBOSS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

I'm voting for group 2, and Mon El would be a suitable replacement.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2014 05:16 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

I vote for group 1, Ted Kord Blue Beetle.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2014 05:17 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Maybe Wonder Woman go the Thor route female change or Superwoman.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2014 05:57 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TedKordJRBOSS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stoic
I'm voting for group 2, and Mon El would be a suitable replacement.

It's not the whole group that wins but everyone in each group fights each other and then the winner fights the winner of the other group

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2014 06:26 PM
TedKordJRBOSS is currently offline Click here to Send TedKordJRBOSS a Private Message Find more posts by TedKordJRBOSS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TedKordJRBOSS

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I vote for group 1, Ted Kord Blue Beetle.

The blue beetle is Jaime Reyes

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2014 06:27 PM
DarkSaint85

You have two blue beetles there. Ones Reyes.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2014 06:28 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TedKordJRBOSS

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
You have two blue beetles there. Ones Reyes.

Sorry there's only supposed to be one blue beetle but since I can't edit it I will leave it

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2014 07:05 PM
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by TedKordJRBOSS
It's not the whole group that wins but everyone in each group fights each other and then the winner fights the winner of the other group

Oh okay, well in that case I think that Mon'El should take anyone in his group, and go on to take the winner in group one as well. I think that either Black Adam, or Maxima should take the win in group one. Then again, I'm willing to go with some other persons opinion, because I'm not very familiar with Amazing Man.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2014 07:36 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Black Adam Vs martian Manhunter. Good fight!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2014 09:16 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote