KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Relapse - Slept On Album

Relapse - Slept On Album
Started by: LeonBuco666

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Relapse - Slept On Album

Eminems album is def slept on imo.

The majority of people I speak too usually dont like the album because of the accent(which I can see why)but it allows him to bend the words much more easier for the beat, plus more fluid assonance rhymes.
Every track was lyrically solid, not to mention Dre laced that shit with bangers!

I think if you replaced old times sake, crack a bottle & we made you with Taking My Ball, Music Box & Drop The Bomb On Em" it would be a straight classic.

Easily one of his best albums, at the mid-point of his career.
Its like a perfect blend of the lyrical monster we have today(hard to listen to, worth it tho)and the older Em (crazy and fun) who was easier to listen to.

Thats just my opinion, but i think its dope & VERY slept on because of the accent, its a lyrical masterpiece.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2014 03:38 PM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

What songs were on this album? I can't remember an album of his that I didn't enjoy.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2014 04:49 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

3 am, Stay Wide Awake, Deja Vu, Insane, My Darling, Music Box, Careful What You Wish For, Bagpipes From Baghdad & Same Song & Dance there is more but they're great.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2014 09:42 AM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Yeah, that was a pretty good album, but it was a little different then what he was producing in the albums prior iirc.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2014 10:03 AM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote