KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Trivia » Help me figure out this movie

Help me figure out this movie
Started by: Rambo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rambo

Help me figure out this movie

I watched this years ago and while I can't remember much about the film it just "irks" me I can't remember the title. Takes place in the woods of Canada. Guy on a motorcycle visits a daughter and crazy mother who for some reason kills men. They live in the woods and after they tour torture the poor boy the daughter realizes how crazy the mother is and stops it.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2014 04:17 AM
Rambo is currently offline Click here to Send Rambo a Private Message Find more posts by Rambo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rambo

BUMP?

Old Post Oct 17th, 2014 06:17 PM
Rambo is currently offline Click here to Send Rambo a Private Message Find more posts by Rambo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

That's the movie with Philip Seymor Hoffaman.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2014 01:24 PM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rambo

Not it but thanks for the response.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2014 02:09 PM
Stoic
Avenger

The Next Three Days?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1458175/

You have to do a little better than what you have done. How about dropping the name of an actor or something to give us a hint.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2014 05:13 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rambo

loner guys somehow meets up with mother and daughter at their cabin in the woods. He drives a motorcycle. For some reason they kill all men. Daughter falls in love with him and saves him even after she hurts him a lot. They drive away on his motorcycle after ....happens to the mother.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 02:45 AM
Esau Cairn
Contagious

You sure it's not a family home movie?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2014 04:28 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rambo
loner guys somehow meets up with mother and daughter at their cabin in the woods.

is it cabin in the woods?

Old Post Oct 26th, 2014 03:43 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rambo

Not a home movie. Saw it on tv about 10-15 years back. Sorry I can't give more info. This is all I can remember but its just irking me I don't know the name.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2014 05:28 PM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092560/

Just a shot in the dark.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2014 07:23 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Holy shit, smallville is back!

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 12:15 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote