KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » jedi

jedi
Started by: krautrocker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
krautrocker

jedi

what interests me is if we will see the likes of yoda and mace windu's padawans. Do they have any? I find it hard to believe one man could murder 10000 jedi. I think the key word obi wan uses in Ep 4 is 'betrayed' maybe vader betrays them by revealing their location etc etc etc.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2001 02:08 AM
Click here to Send krautrocker a Private Message Find more posts by krautrocker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Actually, the only person that Obi-Wan connects with the word betrayal is Luke's father, and that was all a lie anyway.

He says that Darth Vader "helped the Empire hunt down and destroy the Jedi Knights."

And that could mean just about anything. Though as I discuss in a sepeate topic, there could be considerably more than 10,000 to go through...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2001 02:55 AM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediOasis
Better Man

I think it would be cool if Anakin became Vader before the Jedi knew about it and he pretended to still be a Jedi...hard to see the darkside is...and he betrayed them by stabbing them in the back or something like that.

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2001 10:22 AM
Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

I don't know...Anakin almost seems to naive for that laughing out loud yeah..I know that sounds dumb, but that's how it seems.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2001 11:10 AM
Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Not really. I think Anakin will have a more direct approach. Vader was like that, so I doubt Anakin will be very different when he turns.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2001 03:03 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Yeah..the other way would be too sneaky and manipulative for him...IMO

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2001 06:22 PM
Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

AND the Jedi numbers, howevr many that may be, are likely to be depleted by the Wars anyweay, leaving a lot less to hunt down.

Rumour has it that we will see many jedi die in battle in EpII.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2001 06:33 PM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Yup, including a bunch of Council members.

Well in the Arena with the Reek, there's a whole bunch of Jedi fighting battle droids and super battle droids. I'm sure many will die there.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2001 09:48 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthBorgie

Death by droids? How many droids/jedi are we talking about here?

(Wait, isn't this another topic in the forum...)

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2001 12:34 AM
Click here to Send DarthBorgie a Private Message Find more posts by DarthBorgie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

There was, but what the heck. The storyboards don't really show exact numbers, but I reckon we're talking about some 20-30 Jedi versus a whole legion of droids.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2001 01:30 AM
DarthBorgie

Did the storyboards show the droids and the jedi?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2001 01:38 AM
Click here to Send DarthBorgie a Private Message Find more posts by DarthBorgie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Yes they did.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2001 01:53 AM
JediOasis
Better Man

And what about the Reek? How does that die? I bet that it could take out quite a few Jedi by itself.

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2001 02:11 AM
Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I can't remember if the Reek dies. I have to go and check. The Reek's just a crucial element in the fight between Jango and Mace. It stands between them but it's very dangerous to get close to him. Mace looses his sabre during the fight, the Reeks steps on it so he can't Force-reach for it, stuff like that.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2001 02:56 PM
Tsavong Lah

I've seen some footage and it appears that there are several hundred Jedi fighting.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2001 06:20 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedi Mercenary
Shotgun Pete

why do they use droids??? Why not real people for once, GL will probably make the mandalorian warriors droids too then. PG-13

Old Post Feb 25th, 2001 09:37 AM
Click here to Send Jedi Mercenary a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi Mercenary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Okay Tsavong, I'll bite...where did you see the footage?

Old Post Feb 25th, 2001 10:31 AM
Ratcat

Yeah, me too. How come you saw footage.... Details please...

Old Post Feb 25th, 2001 05:24 PM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tsavong Lah

It was in a unofficial trailer. But the footage was definately not fake. It was at adcritic.com.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2001 11:36 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

How in the world did they get that footage?...hmmm

Old Post Mar 1st, 2001 08:05 AM