KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Pablo G's brief appearance yesterday . . .

Pablo G's brief appearance yesterday . . .
Started by: =Tired Hiker=

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Pablo G's brief appearance yesterday . . .

I hope Pabby G visits us more often. That guy cracked me up with his life aventures he'd get into. Anyone remember him?

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 06:33 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Not really. He was a little before my time.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 06:35 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

He was hilarious. He and SlipknoT used to be kind of the same kind of guy, only SlipknoT got perma-banned. Pabby G I think got a temp ban once or twice, but that happens.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 06:36 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

That wasnt Pablo, it was a GHOST.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 06:56 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Don't toy with my emotions, RJ. huh

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 06:58 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

BOO!

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 06:58 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
BOO!

Whoa!! Dude, don't do that . . . that was crazy! laughing

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 06:59 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Don't toy with my emotions, RJ. huh
Who you gonna call?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 07:00 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Who you gonna call?

The Department of Health!

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 07:06 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Phucked Up
The Department of Health!
yes

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 07:11 PM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Of course. confused

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 08:29 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

ghostbusters.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 08:30 PM
~Wålshy~
Restricted

Account Restricted

ghostbusters.
now thats just silly

Thanks to That AC/DC Chick <3

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 08:46 PM
~Wålshy~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Wålshy~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Wålshy~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

ghostbusters.

NO

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 08:47 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Bustin' makes me feel good!

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 08:48 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Whoa!! Dude, don't do that . . . that was crazy! laughing

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 08:52 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Aww Hiker, this thread makes me feel all warm inside I'm about to start misty eyed like a *****, I actually missed a couple of you boys and girls. I hope I can get in here more often the thing is I've been busy and kinda forgot about this place but like I said before I think I'll stick around for a while.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 08:55 PM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Originally posted by Pablo G
Aww Hiker, this thread makes me feel all warm inside I'm about to start misty eyed like a *****, I actually missed a couple of you boys and girls. I hope I can get in here more often the thing is I've been busy and kinda forgot about this place but like I said before I think I'll stick around for a while.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 08:56 PM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

So, Pabs, are you in Mexico still??

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 08:58 PM
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Yeah man like I said on my other thread I'm moving over to Guadalajara which is more a more tourist city so if any of you guys plan on visiting on the next three and a half years send a message so we can meet up. You still in Cali ?

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 09:16 PM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote