KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Gryffindor's Common Room

Gryffindor's Common Room
Started by: RoguePw25

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (612): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

Tongue Griffindor's Common Room

Here is the place for all Griffindors to come and chat and do whatever we want too. True Lions!!! We can study, talk about what's going on in Harry's life etc. So welcome and enjoy!

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Last edited by RoguePw25 on Apr 5th, 2004 at 05:45 AM

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 05:38 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestial_moon
celes

interesting...

-Don't leave us

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 11:14 AM
celestial_moon is currently offline Click here to Send celestial_moon a Private Message Find more posts by celestial_moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

erm

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 11:31 AM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

So what to talk about , sorry to say but I thinkn that most of topics are exousted by now. I'm member for only couple of months. I think to keep the forum alife we need more provocative threads ! So in this common room, lets set up a club, who would discuss what threads to post and by whom , and lets see how the " audience" would respond!

$$$REMEMBER DUMBLEDORE$$$

R.I.P Headmaster Severus Snape

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Tigg, RebPhoe, Maika, Rogue, Sarant, ADarksideJedi, MUSC

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 12:35 PM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

otherwise we for good discussions we will have to wait until the POA is releast or the 6 book, in order to have fruitful dscussions!

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 12:36 PM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joy2dWorld
Oriental Potentate

hey wait a minute, if there's a griffindor common room, it wont be long til someone opens a slytherin, ravenclaw & hufflepuff common room...

but before that is done, everybody here should be sorted first - i mean into the 4 houses - so we'd know where each one belongs... i think phoenix should come up with a sorting system. what do you think?

Happy Dance Slytherin rulez! Rupert Rox My Sox! Weasley Is My King! Go R/H! Happy Dance

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 01:57 PM
Joy2dWorld is currently offline Click here to Send Joy2dWorld a Private Message Find more posts by Joy2dWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

yeah, that would be interesting.

But what type of clubs do you want to set up first? I Dueling Club would be nice. .. and kind of fun. Any takers?

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 03:48 PM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joy2dWorld
Oriental Potentate

well, over at the official site, they form all these funny clubs like "I'm in-love with the Weasley Twins Club", "I love Alan Rickman (Snape) Club". "Harry Potter for President Club", etc.

If you're a member of the club, you have to indicate so in your sig! i think that would be fun...

Happy Dance Slytherin rulez! Rupert Rox My Sox! Weasley Is My King! Go R/H! Happy Dance

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 04:06 PM
Joy2dWorld is currently offline Click here to Send Joy2dWorld a Private Message Find more posts by Joy2dWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

^^ yeah, i agree about the sig thing

this sounds interesting, i wanna be in Gryffindor

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 04:33 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

yeah, me too. Grifindor Rules!!!

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 11:50 PM
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

Wait.. wait......... Lets not invente the wheel over again! there are already dueling clubs... But I leked the ides of Sorting ... one by one ... So let some one contact phoenix.. perhaps you RoguePw25, since opened this thread... Phoenix should set up questions and based on the answers the sorting should be done... we can help with the questions ! About clubs and threads don't copy the existing ones as I sadi before we need something more provocative, contradictor that would give life to this forum... cause I feel that so far all threads related to books and stories are exousted.... until the new book or movie comes !

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 07:24 AM
celestial_moon
celes

o and make sure they'r hard 2 tell which house it's from...some ppl might cheat and not answer truthfully.

-Don't leave us

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 12:22 PM
celestial_moon is currently offline Click here to Send celestial_moon a Private Message Find more posts by celestial_moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

that's a good idea, guys.... now who's gonna PM phoe? The one who started this thread, aye?

oh sorry, ^^ i was just on te potc forum

If other ppl start Slytherin common room, Ravenclaw, etc... then we could this forum into a mini-Hogwarts smile

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 01:09 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

There will always be exceptions: but lets start: What should the Slytherin ppl be like, 5 characteristics at least:

1. Proud (The questions should be for exaple : Do you consider your self better then the others?)

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 01:11 PM
Tassie

but as Celestial Moon said, the questions can't be too obvious or they'll know which house they're for...
I'll see if I can think of some, at least till phoe comes on

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 02:33 PM
Tassie

here...these are the questions they normally ask...

Which spell would you most like to cast on yourself?
Invisibility
Ability to fly
Super strenght
Transfiguration

Which flavour of bertie bott beans would you prefer?
Spinach
Hourse radish
Lima bean
Chocolate

Which animal would you choose for your hogwarts-pet?
Owl
Rat
Frog
Tree monkey

Which quidditch-position would you most like to play?
Chaser
Keeper
Seeker
Referee

If you found a seachel of galleons, what would you do?
Return it
Donate it
Save it
Spend it

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 02:40 PM
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

quote:
Originally posted by Unicor777
Wait.. wait......... Lets not invente the wheel over again! there are already dueling clubs... But I leked the ides of Sorting ... one by one ... So let some one contact phoenix.. perhaps you RoguePw25, since opened this thread... Phoenix should set up questions and based on the answers the sorting should be done... we can help with the questions ! About clubs and threads don't copy the existing ones as I sadi before we need something more provocative, contradictor that would give life to this forum... cause I feel that so far all threads related to books and stories are exousted.... until the new book or movie comes !

Yes yes and yes. I love the idea of a Sorting Hat. And Tassie, those are good questions. Not to obvious as to which they are. And yes, you all can e-mail me and stuff. Since you started some of the questions, do you want to work with me?

I'll try to come up with some questions too.
First we'll set up our official questions. Then everyone can get them and e-mail them to me and will "Sort" them out.

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 03:40 PM
Tassie

quote:
Originally posted by RoguePw25
Yes yes and yes. I love the idea of a Sorting Hat. And Tassie, those are good questions. Not to obvious as to which they are. And yes, you all can e-mail me and stuff. Since you started some of the questions, do you want to work with me?

I'll try to come up with some questions too.
First we'll set up our official questions. Then everyone can get them and e-mail them to me and will "Sort" them out.

Sure, i'll work with you.
You can tell me if you come up with anymore

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 04:58 PM
Joy2dWorld
Oriental Potentate

Based on the book, I think that the following are the characteristix of the people in each of the houses...

Griffindor: House of the Brave
Hufflepuff: House of the Fun-loving
Ravenclaw: House of the Smart/Genius
Slytherin: House of the Proud

(they're arranged alphabetically - OK? no sensitivities here pls *lol*)

I can see this will be fun! Each of the houses can appoint headboys/headgirls & each can have their own activities (like sig/banner-making perhaps) - and compete with the other houses!

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 05:05 PM
Joy2dWorld
Oriental Potentate

more.. how about Phoe giving points to whoever does something good - like whoever is first to give a link to the latest news (scoop!) or fotos! plus additional points to contest winners...

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 05:18 PM